Submit

Misuki Marishima

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:16 pm
If you were ever going to an anime convention (which I won't be for a while since the one that was supposed to come to my city is postponed until September), would you cosplay L?

Or rather, could you cosplay L?

I'd want to, but personally, I don't like the idea of walking places barefoot. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:00 pm
I think I could pull it off but... I really wanna be Mello! heart heart heart
My best friend really want to do it so hopefully we can get a group together for one of the cons that comes around here... we cosplayed randomly to go outside in the 90 degree weather... she kept complaining about how the asphalt burned her bare feet and... my chocolate melted crying

Jam-Kiske

Shameless Lunatic

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:15 pm
I'm going to! mrgreen
I'm going to Anime Fest Wichita in August, and I'm going as L... I've been working on the posture and the way he moves, all I need to do now is get used to keeping my eyes wide and blinking quickly and get his personality down.
I'm gonna probably use a black wig and style it like his...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:17 pm
Sweetz! [applauds you excitedly] You'll have to get some fun pics, kay?  

Jam-Kiske

Shameless Lunatic

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:21 pm
Jam-Kiske
Sweetz! [applauds you excitedly] You'll have to get some fun pics, kay?

Of course! <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:30 pm
I couldn't, I'm far too tan.  

Aurelialight

Jam-Kiske

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:33 pm
Aurelialight
I couldn't, I'm far too tan.

Oh yeah... I'm Mexican... DARN IT! That foils like all my cosplay choices...
Though when I was A.B.A from Guilty Gear [who is supposed to be literally white] we got some paling stuff that made me look Caucasian... maybe I'll just use that again...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:43 pm
I have cosplayed L before ^_^ It's not all that hard. It's fun to be barefoot though, even if I did step on something sharp D8  

SilverOoKami

Jam-Kiske

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:09 pm
SilverOoKami
I have cosplayed L before ^_^ It's not all that hard. It's fun to be barefoot though, even if I did step on something sharp D8

Ooooohhhhhh! Got pics?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:32 pm
I don't think I could be L. I'm white enough, but I couldn't act like him. I'd rather be Matt. That would be so much fun! *goes and tries to plan a costume*  

immortalhaldir

Quotable Inquisitor

4,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150

Jam-Kiske

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:44 pm
immortalhaldir
I don't think I could be L. I'm white enough, but I couldn't act like him. I'd rather be Matt. That would be so much fun! *goes and tries to plan a costume*

[gasps] If you do that I will worship you! ^^ I wanna try to be Mello... I basically have his clothes already without even trying... I just need to be blonde and not Mexican...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:47 pm
Jam-Kiske
immortalhaldir

[gasps] If you do that I will worship you! ^^ I wanna try to be Mello... I basically have his clothes already without even trying... I just need to be blonde and not Mexican...
I saw a Mello and Matt pair and was so amazed. They did it really well. Then a Near joined them and that was fun.  

immortalhaldir

Quotable Inquisitor

4,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150

Jam-Kiske

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:00 pm
immortalhaldir
Jam-Kiske
immortalhaldir

I saw a Mello and Mett pair and was so amazed. They did it really well. Then a Near joined them and that was fun.

[gasps] That would have made me go into fangirl mode! Except I just got into Death Note about a month ago so I wasn't really into it when I went to the con like 2 months ago. [sigh] And I found so many pics of good Death Note cosplays from that con after browsing on the Net.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:32 pm
Since I'm shorter I think I could pull off Near alot better. My love for robots might have something to do with it as well. XD  

NinKit

xX_Elysium_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:35 pm
I'm not pale enough to cosplay as L... D;
but I still dress up as him every once in awhile... xDD

Death Note Cosplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items