Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kalpini

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:10 pm
Charlie Centric. sad  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:16 pm
spoiler land arrow
I'm happy Charlies alive but it's like i held my breath the whole time.
and omg next week so much Could happen i just don't wanna know.
i saw Sayid and the other shooters tied up by the others and Desmond in the new freaky underwater place with a gun. gonk I can't handle it.

Kalpini

Mr. Madman

Familiar Elder

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 10:55 pm
I'm extremely glad they held of Charlie's death. I always hated how predictable deaths were and if I didn't spoil myself (I had to), I would've thought he'd be dead in this one.

So, I read the "spoiler" for the season finale and so far, it seems like the spoiler is turning to be semi-false (which I'll be EXTREMELY glad if it's fake since I hate myself for reading it. XP) The first half of the spoiler was for this episode and it was spot on, but the season finale one has some holes right now.

I didn't like the ending too much, seemed anti-climatic. What would've been more dramatic would've been to have them meet up with Ben like in the preview, though I suppose that means the raid would've had to happen this episode since it seemed like the day after.

Sad for Charlie. Claire better discover the ring.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:14 pm
Absolutely loved it. LOVED IT!! Charlie's "#1 The night I met YOU." WAS SO ADORABLE!!! I love Charlie & Claire. Aaron is so cute. He looks like this little boy I know with that big ol' head of his. Haha. Anyways, NEXT WEEK WILL BE CRAZY!!! But I don't know how I'm gonna watch the American Idol AND Lost finale!!

There's supposed to be 3 more seasons so... I'm assuming...they don't get rescued. smile Haha.

Claire better find that ring. I think it's so cute. Charlie bein' all "daddy-ish". OH! I was acting like Desmond yesterday!! I texted my friend, "Ch-aaahh-lie. Yo' gon' die, brotha." Hahaha.

I LOVE KARL!!! Dat's my boooy!
I loooove him. He's got gorgeous eyes too. But I love him! I love him, love him, love him!! Haha, okay, I'm done. Alex can still have him... 3nodding  

rawrjennamonster

Lianara

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:34 pm
Okay, so I adore Charlie, and I'm glad he didn't die, but I think he needs to die before the finale, and I think he will. I also think that Desmond lied about how he dies to either keep him from being afraid of it, or simply to spare him from hearing about some terrible death.

And Claire and Aaron getting rescued doesn't necessarily mean everyone else does too.

Oh, and Jack is driving me insane. I hate him right now. He's such a dink.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:11 pm
goog thing charlie didnt die i no he will but he is my favirte charater  

la esprit delta

2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

rawrjennamonster

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:16 pm
Lianara
Okay, so I adore Charlie, and I'm glad he didn't die, but I think he needs to die before the finale, and I think he will. I also think that Desmond lied about how he dies to either keep him from being afraid of it, or simply to spare him from hearing about some terrible death.

And Claire and Aaron getting rescued doesn't necessarily mean everyone else does too.

Oh, and Jack is driving me insane. I hate him right now. He's such a dink.

Ya know, I'm kind of liking Jack.

Hmm... I don't think he should die in the finale. I think... I think that they won't...kill him... There. I said it.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:18 pm
Waah!
I got so scared when I was watching this--
I was so scared for Charlie, and then for Desmond.
Gawrsh... I get so stressed.

But I'm glad no one died... Yet.
confused

r u m - r e g g a e

6,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Spiral Out

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:15 pm
I'm soooo glad he didn't die (yet).

I think Desmond lied, and had been planning on going down instead of Charlie.

I bet the others trapped down there are getting hungry, or at the very least, very concerned about the missing submarine.

I liked Jack a lot more in this episode. He was less of a dink than usual.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:19 pm
When Charlie hit desmond with the paddle. I literally said "WUT?!?" out loud....
Argh i hope Claire finds the ring.
And in the preview for the next one.....
Jack: I love you.
I was like: surprised  

Sakimi Nakamura

wakusei

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:19 pm
    lol

Liam gave Charlie...THE RING.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:23 am
wakusei
    lol

Liam gave Charlie...THE RING.

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring ...... wait, that's a different Ring.

Dominic Monaghan is one of the luckiest guys in the world.  

kool ken

Treehugger93

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:08 pm
This episode made me cry. crying crying crying I'm so glad dear sweet Charlie didn't die, and I don't think he's going to; they've added another complication, with him being held at gunpoint by people we know nothing about. They're gonna have to explain it, and they can't do that properly without him. ^_^ Claire WILL find the ring, obviously. I loved the "greatest hits" thing, how Claire was #1 on his list. So cute. ^_^ Naomi, though... she's telling everyone what they want to hear. Example 1: Desmond wanted his girlfriend to be looking for him, Naomi said Penny sent her. Example 2: "The boat is about 80 miles offshore." Rescue? Yeah right. There are still two seasons left. Example 3: She said DriveShaft put out a new album, that everyone was making a big deal over Charlie's disappearance, that the album was immensely popular... My theory is that Naomi is working with, or one of, the Others. They're trying to mess with the 815-ers' heads. It's working, too (oh dear). confused  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:13 pm
I don't think so. Mikhail told Ben and the rest of the Others about Naomi, and they seemed rather surprised, and also very interested in her satellite phone.  

Spiral Out

Prince of Apologies

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 12:23 pm
I lost electricity wed. night and didn't get to watch it until Thursday night when we got it back. I was so mad.

This was an episode that just made me say, "AHHHH"

It was so sweet. Charlie's greatest hits was adorable and when he was like talking to Aaron. crying
But, I'm so glad he's alive. I bet you those ladies were original Dharma people.

Anyone else notice how Claire looked a little different? Her hair was different, it looked really good.

Also, Jack got a haircut. =]

Episode Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces