Submit

Digimon, Digital Monsters
  Digimon are the champions
View Results

Wormmon

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:28 pm
¤ .::. Come and take me away from this nightmare .::. ¤

Wormmon is a Digimon from Digimon Season 02. :B He and Ken Ichijouji were my favorites when I made this name. Now I like both them and Takeru and Daisuke a lot. xD

Wormmon Clip

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:33 pm
Well, I liked how they refered to "Zabuza" from Naruto as "the demon of the Mist" so i took "of the mist" and added shadowninja because it sounded kwel.

(Alot of people think that I'm a Zabuza fan. Tis not true)  

Mist-san

.Drakul Demon Kitty.

8,825 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:41 pm
I copied off of one of my friends before he changed his username. xB
But, then he eventually changed it back.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:19 pm
shadowninjaofthemist
Well, I liked how they refered to "Zabuza" from Naruto as "the demon of the Mist" so i took "of the mist" and added shadowninja because it sounded kwel.

(Alot of people think that I'm a Zabuza fan. Tis not true)

hey! you're the person who invited me to this guild, thank yas by the way... well i got mine cause i speak filipino lol

mahjisan

Sen Lee

Mystical Hobo

9,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:23 pm
Sen is from my Naruto fancharacter. Lee is for Rock Lee. =D  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:26 pm
Sen Lee

yosh! Rock lee is great xd  

Mist-san

mahjisan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:29 pm
Sen Lee

i like your signiture

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:51 pm
naruto rocks  

xbinkeyx

Mist-san

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:58 pm
xbinkeyx
naruto rocks

3nodding Dattebayo!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:04 pm
~i speak filipino~
Sen Lee

i like your signiture

Sankyuu~ =D  

Sen Lee

Mystical Hobo

9,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Boss Veggie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:07 pm
Mine has a gigantic story.

Okay. As you may have guessed, I am a vegetarian. For 6 years running. I was alone at my school lunch. This one gothy girl sits down next to me. We didn't talk. Then, I reached into my lunchbag and procured, a mushroom. The girl turns to me in shock and awe. "what the hell is that?!" she shouts. I respond, "a mushroom". [insert exclaimation] "I'm gonna call you Veggie Kid from now on!" Alright then. I figure. So some enthusiastic goth girl gave me a nickname. So? Then I found out that she was some sort of group leader person and the next day, I find a bunch of unfamiliar kids calling me Veggie Kid. And I'm like "woah!" "am I in a mob now?" Then I met another one of her friends at school. We became good buddies and she got me to make my own Gaia accout! Percival_the_kitten_Eater is the one who got me hooked on gaia, and I think the girl who gave me the nickname is suspiciousclouds. They're great people (even if suspicious scares the Jesus outta me.) And "boss" I added because it sounds kinda cool.

And that's the story of Boss Veggie!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:06 pm
Chanika is something me and my friend came up in math class. We were bored and making up our own language. Chanika in our language means go to hell. sweatdrop  

Chanika

zingebar

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:32 am
Zingebar is the Latin word for 'ginger'. I'm not ginger, I just thought the word sounded cool.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:09 am
I live in a town that's nickname is ktown, and I kinda like nobility so "knight" so I just squished it together. Ktownknight. simple.  

ktownknight

Fenton Buzzard

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:35 am
¤ surprised Oh boy, story time everyone!
So when I joined Gaia, I had a different name (but it was some dumb fake Japanese name). When Suspiciousclouds first got me on Gaia, I didn't have any interwebs at home and had to play Gaia at the library, and we couldn't even go there that often. So when I couldn't go on Gaia, I'd just incessantly draw pictures of my dream avatar at the time, with an OMG, trap jaws, were feet/claws, and catscratch pants, holding a kiki upsidedown by its tail. I was also contemplating changing my name to something with 'Percival', 'cause I think its a damn-cool name. So one day at school, I was sitting in class drawing my dream avatar, when this one kid looks at it and said "Dude, is he gonna eat that cat?! eek " I thought that was hilarious, and I changed my name to Percival_the_kitten_eater, and now use variations of that for most other online things too. Thuh end, GARGH.
¤

(¤w¤)-[GAAH. Ah yes, and thanks for the invite!]

// *Stabs bags*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas