Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of the Twilight Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  It's neat!
  Gold!
View Results

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:04 pm
-Rules:
1. Follow Gaia rules.
2. No Godmodding.
3. No one liners.
4. Be literate.
5. If you would like to RP, then PM me a profile with your username, your character's name, age, powers, race, gender, describtion and appearence.

-Plot:
This takes place in a fantasy realm where demons and other magical creatures live. A evil over lord has taken a hold of this realm. Throughout the land, there lies many people starving and being killed by the over lord's armies. However, a hero arises and goes to defeat the villain before he destroys the world. Over time, the story will be updated and may change.

-UPDATE: Rie and Sebastian met up with Grey, a man who sold fine jewelry who helped them defeat shadow creatures. Along the way, Rie and Grey were seperated from Sebastian, who found a vampire and they fought. Meanwhile, Grey attempted to kill Rie, but healed her!

Meanwhile, the new character is out for Rie and wants to kill her and not just that, but a group of the Dark Lord's enforcers are in town!

-Characthers:

Username: Demon_Lord_Kaguya
Name: Rie
Powers: A crystal that only her bloodline protects. It has the power to regenerate or destroy the world. She mostly uses weapons and her wind/light powers.
Race: Half human and half wind demon.
Describion: Rue thought that she was from a farming family. Her parents were keeping something from here for many years. They told her that she wasn't really their child, but was from the Twilight Kingdom and that she was the rightful heir to the kingdom. Rue didn't know what to do, she didn't know who to belive anymore. She decided that night, that she would run away and not to be heard from again.
Appearence: User Image She has a black cloak on most of the time.

Username:Williams_101
Name:Ala
Powers: to drain the powers of others,and teleaportion,andthe power of darkness
Race: humen/dark lord heir
Describion: he is the son,of the dark lord, that is destorying this wourld but, he dose not fellow his farther instand he leave him, as a his only heir and as a tradeor
User Image

Username: Flamered1
Name: Rizu Amuka
Powers: Has a vary fast speed, is very very very flexible, and has Great Sight.
Weapons: A Bow and Arrows, Thousands of Throwing daggers, and a pair of Katars
Race: Half Human, Half Demon
Describion: Rizu was a young boy, when he was empowered by a evil demon, he excelled in speed and flexiblity from then on, and by the age of 16 he had become a head assasin, and weapon master, for the Dark Lord
Apperance: http://img450.imageshack.us/img450/7726/0409rj9ze.jpg

Username: Sebastian Kierrn
Name: Sebastian
Powers: Sebastian harnesses chaos magicks, the power to look into the possibilities and choose one to his liking and use his magick to bring it to be. He cannot always predict what is going to happen however, and occasionally loses control. He has the ability to take the form of either his chaos demon form or his wolf demon form.
Race:Half Chaos Demon-Half wolf demon, but looks human.
Description: Sebastian was born to a demon family, the most powerful at the time of his birth. He lived happily with his family, harnessing his powers. One day while practicing he lost control, and a vortex appeared. Steadily feeding his power into the vortex, it wiped out his family once he lost control of it. An outcast now, he wanders.
Appearence: (Chaos Demon) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Flamechild666/Flamerpcharacter.jpg
(Wolf Demon)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Flamechild666/WIngedWolf11.jpg

username: havens-red-angel
character's name: Gray
powers: Ability to manipulate Ice and fire, wielding a blade mostly.
race: Human/Mage
description: Gray is not one to toy with, he's never been a "good guy" only to those who have come to his side. He supports the Tyrant of the world and cares for no one but himself, though that changes along the time he spends with those who follow him. Now he wonders after serving in the military.
appearance: Grey

Gaia Username: KingdomNamine
Character' Name: Haruka Minamoto
Powers She can Control the light around her bending it to her own will she can also turn light in to any kind of weapon she wants but the only down fall is she can only use her powers when there is light around her. She can also change her size.
Race: Half Human/Half Fairy
Description: Haruka is a very hyper little fairy she like to be the center of attention. she seems like she can't fight but she can when need be.
Appearance:User Image

Username: P!nk Colored Condom
Character's name: Ryksu Siro
Powers: Ryksu can control water, he can turn it into ice. He can also control the weather. He can make it sunny, rainy, stormy. Or it'll change on his emotion.
Race: Angel
Description: Ryksu Siro is not the fighting type. He'll fight if need be, but he usually tries to avoid them. Although he doesn't rememeber really anything from his past. He still gets through life, okay.
Appearence:User Image
Username: Banished Forever
Name: Aisuru Sin
Powers: Illusion, Flight, Shapeshifter/Animal to call - {Any of the Feline Family}
Race: Vampire
Descrition: Having once lived in the time where the realms did not interact, she posses many human-like qualities. Alongside her human features, the only thing that sets her apart is her bright white eyes. Always up for a challenge, Aisuru never agrees with backing down, but she wouldn't risk a life. Having being born dead, she wonders why she cares so much-yet she doesnt think that would change anytime soon.
Apperance: Vampiric - http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j293/trishabadblood/rp-women/?action=view¤t=fae.jpg
Most used form - Panther http://th139.photobucket.com/albums/q305/shmoota/th_389103rtdriwgg98.jpg  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:09 pm
A figure wearing a black cloak walked around the small town of Demor. Demor is fairly small, with simple folks and easy ways of lives. It's isolated by a small forest, but the towns people don't seem to mind at all.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:54 pm
The cloaked figure came across a tavern and took a step inside. The figure sat in a chair near a isolated table. The waitress walked by her. "Can I get you something?" Asked the waitress. The figure looked up at her. "Water..." Said the figure and the waitress went to get her some water. She came back in a few moments and the figure drank the glass.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:22 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
-Rules:
1. Follow Gaia rules.
2. No Godmodding.
3. No one liners.
4. Be literate.
5. If you would like to RP, then PM me a profile with your username, your character's name, age, powers, race, gender, describtion and appearence.

-Plot:
This takes place in a fantasy realm where demons and other magical creatures live. A evil over lord has taken a hold of this realm. Throughout the land, there lies many people starving and being killed by the over lord's armies. However, a hero arises and goes to defeat the villain before he destroys the world. Over time, the story will be updated and may change.

-Characthers:

Username: Demon_Lord_Kaguya
Name: Rue
Powers: A crystal that only her bloodline protects. It has the power to regenerate or destroy the world. She mostly uses weapons and her wind powers.
Race: Half human and half wind demon.
Describion: Rue thought that she was from a farming family. Her parents were keeping something from here for many years. They told her that she wasn't really their child, but was from the Twilight Kingdom and that she was the rightful heir to the kingdom. Rue didn't know what to do, she didn't know who to belive anymore. She decided that night, that she would run away and not to be heard from again.
Appearence: User Image She has a black cloak on most of the time.

Username:Williams_101
Name:Ala
Powers: to drain the powers of others,and teleaportion,andthe power of darkness
Race: humen/dark lord heir
Describion: he is the son,of the dark lord, that is destorying this wourld but, he dose not fellow his farther instand he leave him, as a his only heir and as a tradeor
User Image  

williams_101

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:26 pm
SWEET! Glad you could join this!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:34 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya

(im gald that i fond this,so fast, smile )
*Ala made his way thouth a dark wooded area, soon he saw a town,and he Entered it*the people in the town hated him because who he was,they, didn't know the he betraded his farher* they looked like that wanted to kill him but was to fearful to do a thing to him* he made his way into the bar ad he sat right but the coaked person*and asked for some food,but it nobody seem to talk because he came in, *the air was now full of fear and hate*  

williams_101

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:35 pm
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya

*Ala made his way thouth a dark wooded area, soon he saw a town,and he Entered it*the people in the town hated him because who he was,they, didn't know the he betraded his farher* they looked like that wanted to kill him but was to fearful to do a thing to him* he made his way into the bar ad he sat right but the coaked person*and asked for some food,but it nobody seem to talk because he came in, *the air was now full of fear and hate*
The figure stared at the man and kept quiet. The figure drank it's water and waited for troubble.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:23 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya

The figure stared at the man and kept quiet. The figure drank it's water and waited for troubble.
its not nice to stiar said the man to the figure,but if you would talk it would be then,,just say what is your name he asked the figure*his food was delayed,it seemed like if wasn't comeing*  

williams_101

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:09 pm
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya

its not nice to stiar said the man to the figure,but if you would talk it would be then,,just say what is your name he asked the figure*his food was delayed,it seemed like if wasn't comeing*
The figure began to speak, it's voice was low. "It's-" The figure gave a pause, as it thinking of what to say. Then, it thought of something. "Jin...It's Jin." The figure said quickly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:15 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya

The figure began to speak, it's voice was low. "It's-" The figure gave a pause, as it thinking of what to say. Then, it thought of something. "Jin...It's Jin." The figure said quickly.

hi jen,he said ,my anme is Alacard,but im known better as Ala he said,,,any way whats talking so long he said,to the waitress, ,oh its being worked on she said,*he turned back to jin* now ten Jen what rings you to theis humble land he asked*his a sweet but cool voice,and yet at the same time powerfull and just,*there was movement out side*  

williams_101

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:21 pm
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya

hi jen,he said ,my anme is Alacard,but im known better as Ala he said,,,any way whats talking so long he said,to the waitress, ,oh its being worked on she said,*he turned back to jin* now ten Jen what rings you to theis humble land he asked*his a sweet but cool voice,and yet at the same time powerfull and just,*there was movement out side*
"I'm traveling...just a traveler and nothing more." The figure or "Jin" was getting nervus as the man was asking a lot of questions.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:27 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya

"I'm traveling...just a traveler and nothing more." The figure or "Jin" was getting nervus as the man was asking a lot of questions.
i see he said,but someone dosen't go around wareing a coak for noreason i bet jin isn't your real name,i bet your plaing to to soemthing big and bad to the lord arn't ya he said, don't see your not, because i can sence the way your acting he said,,but its fine if you don't tell me he said, but this bar is now someway that, it odd for a girl to be in alone he said, *now looking at jen,*like see could see right touth it and to the truth,*  

williams_101

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:34 pm
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya

i see he said,but someone dosen't go around wareing a coak for noreason i bet jin isn't your real name,i bet your plaing to to soemthing big and bad to the lord arn't ya he said, don't see your not, because i can sence the way your acting he said,,but its fine if you don't tell me he said, but this bar is now someway that, it odd for a girl to be in alone he said, *now looking at jen,*like see could see right touth it and to the truth,*
"I don't know what your talking about! Don't come around here and tell me you know me!" Yelled Jin and he got up to go.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:44 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya

"I don't know what your talking about! Don't come around here and tell me you know me!" Yelled Jin and he got up to go.

*outside there was manny shoulders* we are here to take you to the dark lord, the camder said*their weapopns rised for combat* i know you aremad but i think we need to help each other he said, or only they will be left he said, now don't you go and get any ideas now said the comander*the shoulders begain to fire flameing arrows,there was not a way past them at this point* i know i said some things but i hope you reconsider he said and let me atone for my comment by fighting beside you he said,* Ala's shadow clovered his body blocking most of the arrows** he then moved close to jen and then in fornt of jen as if he was blocking the arrows for both of them,* i won't let you take any more lives said Ala, why do you run AlaCard,your next in line to be the Dark Lord said the army commender  

williams_101

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:57 pm
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya

*outside there was manny shoulders* we are here to take you to the dark lord, the camder said*their weapopns rised for combat* i know you aremad but i think we need to help each other he said, or only they will be left he said, now don't you go and get any ideas now said the comander*the shoulders begain to fire flameing arrows,there was not a way past them at this point* i know i said some things but i hope you reconsider he said and let me atone for my comment by fighting beside you he said,* Ala's shadow clovered his body blocking most of the arrows** he then moved close to jen and then in fornt of jen as if he was blocking the arrows for both of them,* i won't let you take any more lives said Ala, why do you run AlaCard,your next in line to be the Dark Lord said the army commender
"AlaCard?" Questioned Jin. Then Jin remembered that name, that was the name of the Dark Lord's son. "You loured them here didn't you?!" Yelled Jin as he summoned wind powers, not knowing that his cloak flew off and revealed interesting features. Jin wasn't a guy after all, but had on black dress with a cat at the bottom of the dress. Her long light blue hair blew around, becouse of the wind.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff