Pennsic 2005 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Imzy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:22 pm
The Great War is coming... are you going to be there? Tell us all about it, so the others who are going can hook up with you, and the rest of us can turn green with envy and experience it vicariously through you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:28 pm
Ohhh...I wish I was going to Pennsic. One of these years I WILL make it. I will. I'm determined. Until then...whoever goes, come back with many war stories, "No s**t, there I was..." stories, and pictures! Lots of pictures!

And, in case it wasn't obvious...share! lol  

Arithrel
Crew

bratmobile

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:49 pm
I go every year, and it is certainly something. Though the weather there is harsh, it's the best SCA event I've ever gone to.

I will make sure to bring back stories and pictures. And if anyone is interested in stopping by our camp, we are usually located at W13, next to Eoferwic. (We're a fairly small camp, usuall located just a camp down from Iron Lance, and we are called Campanieri di Venezia.)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:44 pm
Green with ENVY! I totally can't go because I have no money and no job. And I really don't want to endenture myself to the House because they will make me do weird things. I adore these people, but I like to stay out of the line of fire.  

Annalise Morwen

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:12 am
My Lord Sidney & I were considering going this year, but he feels that he's not quite to the level he should be at this point (he's currently trying to get his authorization in Heavy Rapier), so we'll probably not be there for this one.

There's always next year. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:43 am
Where is this held?  

Faeyas

6,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LittleGreenGirl
Captain

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:44 am
Faeyas
Where is this held?

Pennsylvania! go to the website for more info => Pennsic.Net  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:29 pm
Seriously thinking about indenturing myself to my Household in order to go to War. But we'll see how I feel about everything on the other side of the play I'm sewing for. Right now it's just a temptation.  

Annalise Morwen

Shadows Kitten Lauryn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:30 pm
I WISH I could go. Pennsic is my favorite event, but we don't go. I don't think we can afford it right now, and my dad isn't very interested in the SCA anymore. Only my sister and I are still interested. I miss that event... I get to see all my friends that were in it that live in other Kingdoms, and I just love the outdoors. *pouts* I need a job so I can get money JUST so I can save up for a trip to the War... *sigh*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:10 am
I'm on the other side of the country sadly, but I will be at pennsic 2011 for sure.  

Red Zomby

Annalise Morwen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:26 pm
I can't go and get to enjoy the consolation prize of a double root canal. xp
Although I REALLY wish I could get it over with.

I want to go to Pennsic!!! Stupid fate...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:33 pm
Annalise Morwen
I can't go and get to enjoy the consolation prize of a double root canal. xp
Although I REALLY wish I could get it over with.

I want to go to Pennsic!!! Stupid fate...

awe, that's too bad about not being able to go to pennsic... join the club.

don't stress too much about the root canal though, it's not as bad as it sounds. you're numbed throughout, and once you're not, it's still not horrible. don't worry! eat ice cream!  

LittleGreenGirl
Captain

Sparkly Prophet

dkabyssaldragon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:33 pm
im going to pennswack
and i'll be camping in the area most likely to be flooded again crying .......over in w10 try not to get wet this year  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:49 pm
dkabyssaldragon
im going to pennswack
and i'll be camping in the area most likely to be flooded again crying .......over in w10 try not to get wet this year

*jealous*  

Arithrel
Crew

xxDethWishxx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:07 am
I'm getting my SCA cherry popped at Pennsic. lol  
SCA Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers