Reply 21+
What does your Screenname Mean? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AntoniaMerEnfant

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:10 pm
Not sure if we've had a thread like this yet... but curiosity is getting the best of this cat.

What is the origin of your SN?

Mine: Antonia MerEnfant is my favorite rpg character I play. Antonia is a vodka guzzling black leather wearing virgin. She comes from a rough past (she was abused as a child) and tends to try to keep people out. Inside she's all fluffy and sweet, naturally.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:47 pm
Heh... mines from all the completely stupid, dangerous, and crazy things I've done in my past. Falling sanity... the fall of sanity. Going crazy. *shrugs* That's best I could explain it.  

falling sanity

Headhunter
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:17 am
Nothing significant really. I was just the first thing I thought of when I made this account nigh 4 years ago.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:22 am
Mine is Alsedes backwards--a variation of Alseides, the guymelefs used by the Dragon Slayers in Escaflowne. (Though I meant to use Dilandau's guymelef, Oreades. I forgot his had a different name.)

I voiced Dilandau in a fandub, so I have a weird little place in my heart for him. And honestly I was sick of using my real name for everything.  

Sedesla

Nom-de-Plume

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:39 am
There is no real trick to my username. Nom-de-Plume means pseudonym or pen name. Oh I'm so imaginative *LOL*
My real name is Siobhan which few people can pronounce.
*edit* few people on this side of the world anyhow  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:47 am
I'm sure when I first registered my screen name must have had some sort of significance, but it can't have been too important, as I have absolutely no recollection what it was!! rolleyes eek  

Doressa
Captain

NessaChan
Crew

Sparkly Nerd

8,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:25 am
My friends started calling me by this name about 6 or 7 years ago and it just stuck. :O

Everytime I try to come up with something better, I fail miserably, so I just keep using it, over and over. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:16 am
oh boy the history behind this name... it is an old char of my friends i addopted. and have used it ever since.. short story.  

Lord_Rauros

Marcious Pharoe

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:33 am
Marcious Pharoe... A character from a story of mine a long time ago (anything over a couple years in writting for me is a long time).... He has two sides to his personality/looks and has a wierd and complicated past (*doesn't want to ramble on with it). Back when I started my first file on Guild Wars, I used Mar's father's name, Carthe Pharoe. Ahhhh the usage of personal characters and having their names as screen names =P  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:44 pm
When I tried to register with my normal online alias, the registration email never got to me and back then, there was nothing I could do about it. So I had to register again, with a different name.

Seeress was my very first online roleplaying character, an Elfquest elf, a Sundancer with the ability to find things. She was also horribly clumsy, always getting herself almost killed, and a terrible mother to her grown-up daughter because she was a first-class flake.  

Seeress

chrystiana

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:50 pm
Mine came from my aunt Tina. She was like a second mother to me and continues to be an inspiration to me. She died when I was 12 from complications with her diabetes. She had been a juvenile diabetic and lost her sight by the time she was 22, but despite the hardships she faced daily she still always had a smile on her face and never failed to place others before herself. I took Christina as my confirmation name when I was 14. Anyway, chrystiana developed from christina after attempting multiple variations because every one I tried was already taken.

Marcious Pharoe
Marcious Pharoe... A character from a story of mine a long time ago (anything over a couple years in writting for me is a long time).... He has two sides to his personality/looks and has a wierd and complicated past (*doesn't want to ramble on with it). Back when I started my first file on Guild Wars, I used Mar's father's name, Carthe Pharoe. Ahhhh the usage of personal characters and having their names as screen names =P
surprised Another Guild Wars player! I got the game for my birthday back in July, but haven't played much because I'm no good at meeting people online. I keep trying to get my friends to play but they don't want to dish out $50 for the game. Most of the people I know play WOW and I refuse to buy a game and then pay monthly to play it. So, I just play by myself from time to time and basically have no idea what I'm doing ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:57 pm
chrystiana
surprised Another Guild Wars player! I got the game for my birthday back in July, but haven't played much because I'm no good at meeting people online. I keep trying to get my friends to play but they don't want to dish out $50 for the game. Most of the people I know play WOW and I refuse to buy a game and then pay monthly to play it. So, I just play by myself from time to time and basically have no idea what I'm doing ^_^

You could always add me to your list, but I haven't been on since like back in Nov.... I have two people made on it and I planned to make my Super Nube (you know, just wander around and try and max my level cap out on the beginner's run before the world goes to hell). The main reason I haven't been on is I don't have too much time. Well, that and I stuck with Second Life for a while (compy lags and lack of time took care of SL time too).  

Marcious Pharoe

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100

Fukiomoi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:08 pm
I joined a Sailor Moon RPG guild when I first joined Gaia. One of the rules of the guild was you had to use your characters name and dress up as your character. For the rpg I created the ‘bad guy cult’ for the Sailors to fight, and ‘Fukiomoi’ was the name of the planet the bad guys came from. Unfortunately the guild didn’t do well. Not enough people applying for the characters, or people not playing their characters. I just never bothered to change my name after the guild closed.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:17 pm
Mine's not that complicated. Means fan of Pam Tillis. Tillis + nut so Tillisnut.
I've used it on other sites for years. smile  

Tillisnut

Aged Survivor

23,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Voter 100

falling sanity

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:56 pm
Tillisnut
Mine's not that complicated. Means fan of Pam Tillis. Tillis + nut so Tillisnut.
I've used it on other sites for years. smile
I kept reading it as Tinsel nut... don't ask me. My brain has a way of warping things haha.  
21+

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff