3x10 Tricia Tanaka Is Dead Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xlost_fan122x
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:40 am
Not sure of the name of the episode yet but it is Hurley centric.

Feel free to speculate!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:37 pm
My specualtion: We'll learn what happened on the boat that collapsed and killed 23 people, causing Hurley to go crazy with guilt.

Specualtion 2: one of the people killed on the boat is somehow linked to another character on the island. Maybe Libby? Her husband died. Maybe he was on that boat. Or the girl he had a crush on.  

The Last Plantagenet

TheTsunuffy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:06 pm
I'm pretty sure it's called Tricia Tanaka Is Dead, so I changed it for ya.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:42 pm
I thought the one called Tricia Tanaka Is Dead was the episode that'll take place in Thailand and be Jack-centric, or do I have them mixed up?  

The Last Plantagenet

TheTsunuffy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:10 am
The Last Plantagenet
I thought the one called Tricia Tanaka Is Dead was the episode that'll take place in Thailand and be Jack-centric, or do I have them mixed up?

Sorry, you do. The Jack-in-Thailand one, which I believe is this weeks, is 3x09: Stranger in a Strange Land.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:33 am
The Last Plantagenet
My specualtion: We'll learn what happened on the boat that collapsed and killed 23 people, causing Hurley to go crazy with guilt.

Specualtion 2: one of the people killed on the boat is somehow linked to another character on the island. Maybe Libby? Her husband died. Maybe he was on that boat. Or the girl he had a crush on.
you mean starla?  

PyroBlade

airyn rose

5,900 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:06 pm
I liked this episode. I was so disappointed after last week, and I absolutely loved getting to see Hurley and the other Lostaways again. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:28 pm
    Great episode.

And dude, no Others or Jack. At all. Whoa.

wakusei

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

airyn rose

5,900 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:11 pm
I was amazed. And quite happy about that, really. I don't dislike Jack or the Others, but I was getting a bit sick of only having that storyline.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:05 pm
Last week's I was very dissappointed in.

I loved this one, though.
I was sick of Jack and Juliet and Ben...
Great to see the other Islanders.
And what amazed me is that they didn't put any Desmond in this episode.
Don't get me wrong; I absolutely adore Desmond, but it's good to focus on different...non-new characters.

Now, Sawyer is away from Kate, and he is funny once more.
:3333
Jin's hooked on Pheonix.
And Hurley found himself a hippie car.
<33333

[LadyPirate]

Pretty Handsome Awesome

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:09 pm
I thought this week's was a great episode. I agree that the last one with Jake and all that wasn't very good, but this week's was funny and a refreshing change.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:58 pm
[LadyPirate]

Don't get me wrong; I absolutely adore Desmond, but it's good to focus on different...non-new characters.

Jin's hooked on Pheonix.
<33333

Jin's Hooked on Phonics. Though, if he dies and is born again from his own ashes, maybe he's hooked on Pheonix too. Or maybe he just really likes Arizona?

This episode was better than last weeks, but it still didn't really answer any questions! And they SAY they're gonna next week, but let's face it, the promo monkeys are big fat liars.

Sawyer may be away from Kate and funnier, but he's also all broody.  

TheTsunuffy
Crew

Jater_47

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:28 pm
TheTsunuffy
[LadyPirate]

Jin's hooked on Pheonix.
<33333

Jin's Hooked on Phonics. Though, if he dies and is born again from his own ashes, maybe he's hooked on Pheonix too. Or maybe he just really likes Arizona?

This episode was better than last weeks, but it still didn't really answer any questions! And they SAY they're gonna next week, but let's face it, the promo monkeys are big fat liars.

Sawyer may be away from Kate and funnier, but he's also all broody.

Yeah I hate the promo people! I almost want to stop watching the promos! In the Jack episode I was waiting for three big questions to be answered...when was that...and this week they said we wouldn't know what people were talking about the next day...i guess true, but nothing huge happened!

it was a nice comic relief ep, but still...a whole ep for comic relief? i miss when all the islanders were shown in the same eps together!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:52 pm
Compared to last week, this one was Heaven sent. It had me giggling a lot, especially when Sawyer said, "Look who's hooked on Phonics." Good episode.... Reminded me a little of Little Miss Sunshine though, but I love that movie so maybe it's just me. Overall I thought this was an incredibly cute episode, despite the whole Hurley's dad thing. Kate is starting to annoy the crap out of me though. She always has to do something so of course when Jack says for her and Sawyer to go and don't come back, she just has to go back! She's annoying me....

Lot Lizard

Sheep_Are_A_Myth

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:50 pm
This weeks episode was a major improvment ove last week. any ideas on where that car came from?  
Episode Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff