Reply 21+
This Guild Rocks! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much do YOU love this guild?
  Masses!
  Well, quite a lot, but not as much as you!!
  I could take it or leave it.
View Results

Minnie LeMoo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:49 pm
I know I don't make it in here very often, but that's nothing personal against the guild -I just don't have heaps of spare time for Gaia sad

But every time I come in here, I remember how much I love it and feel so welcome!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:49 pm
This is a fun group to hang out with. smile  

Tillisnut

Aged Survivor

23,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Voter 100

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:15 pm
Awww...so nice of you to say! I think it's great too!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:15 am
I like this group as well, more people to converse with and such. no young kids buggin the heck with silly questions or attempting to cyber and such. THIS GROUP ROCKS!!  

DragonRiderJ

Marcious Pharoe

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:58 am
This guild is awesome. Has a lot of smart and nice people here. Morely as it lacks the mass of young people who infect the main topics like, ummm, something infectious. Let's say those yellow bastards who lift up your toe nail and climb down into it *ick*.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:56 am
It's nice to know there is a place on gaiaonline where I can go and not see a bunch of leet speak and other strangeness  

Nom-de-Plume

Headhunter
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:14 am
I agree. You guys are the tops.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:14 am
Glad you enjoy it! heart 3nodding  

NessaChan
Crew

Sparkly Nerd

8,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Conventioneer 300

dyejob

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:27 pm
Agreed. It's great to have a little safe haven where threads aren't all spammed with personal conversation and a bunch of emoticons.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:58 am
This may not be the fastest moving guild, but it's full of quality posts. I also just feel like I fit in more around older members. I may not post real often, but I read when I am on.  

Tillisnut

Aged Survivor

23,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Voter 100

DragonRiderJ

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:14 am
Tillisnut
This may not be the fastest moving guild, but it's full of quality posts. I also just feel like I fit in more around older members. I may not post real often, but I read when I am on.

I agree this group does have quality posts and I feel like I fit in as well. I like it here.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:25 am
I enjoy the fact that the main page is'nt spammed with pron threads and threads about how much this gaian hates every other gaian...it's a nice change.
The GD drove me to start my own guild just to get away from all that. This is a great guild. Nice curtains. lol  

WhoGuru

Tillisnut

Aged Survivor

23,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:17 pm
WhoGuru
I enjoy the fact that the main page is'nt spammed with pron threads and threads about how much this gaian hates every other gaian...it's a nice change.
The GD drove me to start my own guild just to get away from all that. This is a great guild. Nice curtains. lol

I don't go in the main forums much at all anymore. I just post in guilds for that reason. I even made my own. This is a good group. I hope to stay around as long as it's here.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:39 pm
dyejob
Agreed. It's great to have a little safe haven where threads aren't all spammed with personal conversation and a bunch of emoticons.

Yes! That's exactly what I was about to say.  

Sedesla

dyejob

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:30 pm
Sedesla
dyejob

Yes! That's exactly what I was about to say.

See, that's what I love. I think this guild is good at addressing the whole group and all the thread participants when discussing anything. People keep their one-on-one conversation threads to a minimum and no one shoots theoretical dirty looks at anyone who jumps in on the conversation.  
21+

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff