Welcome to Gaia! ::

::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::

Back to Guilds

For fan(atic)s of The Legend of Zelda series. 

Tags: Zelda, Nintendo, Fantasy, Role-play, Link 

Reply ::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::
News/Rumor for Zelda ^^ (thank you Xander) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ionis
Crew

Peaceful Shounen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:51 pm
Ok this was a good idea from a member Xander This is for all the Rumors and News you hear about anything Zelda...I ask that if you post News please state "News"above your post and make sure it's from a valid source (official zelda sites, nintendo ect) any other infomation would be a Rumor..if so please post "rumor" above your post and maybe other members can find info to see if such a rumor is true ^.^ well thank you again Xander heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:56 am
News

By reading an interview with George Harrison, the vice president of Nintendo, i have found that Nintendo is planning to let all classic Nintendo Games (including Zelda) be downloadable! for more info on this subject Click Here

Rumor? or News confused
Also, it has been heard via Eiji Aonuma, director of Wind Waker, that a sequel is being made! so, for those of you who enjoyed Wing Waker, prepare for a Sequel, it WILL be called 'Wind Waker 2: (name here)' so, its obvious enough its a wind waker sequel wink i consider this Rumor OR News as the director said it, but it has not yet been confirmed.  

`Quetie
Crew

Maniacally Melodramatic
Captain

11,275 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 4:31 am
Zelda_Kitten
News

By reading an interview with George Harrison, the vice president of Nintendo, i have found that Nintendo is planning to let all classic Nintendo Games (including Zelda) be downloadable! for more info on this subject Click Here

I've heard about that. That's how the Revoultion is going to be backwards compatible. Read it for your self here. This news comes straight from nintendo.com.

Zelda_Kitten
Rumor? or News confused
Also, it has been heard via Eiji Aonuma, director of Wind Waker, that a sequel is being made! so, for those of you who enjoyed Wing Waker, prepare for a Sequel, it WILL be called 'Wind Waker 2: (name here)' so, its obvious enough its a wind waker sequel wink i consider this Rumor OR News as the director said it, but it has not yet been confirmed.

I've heard about this, too. I have't heard much, though.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 4:48 am
RPGOtaku90
Zelda_Kitten
News

I've heard about that. That's how the Revoultion is going to be backwards compatible. Read it for your self here. This news comes straight from nintendo.com.

Zelda_Kitten
Rumor? or News confused

*shrug* the whole point of this thread is to post news, do you have any news, or are you just going to comment on how knowledgeable you are without any news?  

`Quetie
Crew

Maniacally Melodramatic
Captain

11,275 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 4:53 am
Zelda_Kitten
RPGOtaku90
Zelda_Kitten
News

Zelda_Kitten
Rumor? or News confused

*shrug* the whole point of this thread is to post news, do you have any news, or are you just going to comment on how knowledgeable you are without any news?

I'm sorry. I just wanted to back up your info...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:11 am
RPGOtaku90
I'm sorry. I just wanted to back up your info...
I'm sorry too.

Also, theres going to be a new Nintendo console coming out, called the Revolution (this is only the code name for now) I'd assume that Wind Waker 2 will be on this? But, we do know we can expect more Zelda Games! w00t!
Nintendo announced that new franchise properties will be added to current super-star franchises including Mario, Zelda, Super Smash Bros., Donkey Kong and Metroid.  

`Quetie
Crew

Maniacally Melodramatic
Captain

11,275 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 3:54 pm
News
It might be a little late, but LoZ: Twilight Princess is voted Best of E3 2005!
Read the full article here.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:53 pm
wow all sounds interesting..I knew of the Revolution (New gamecube) and I can't wait...ohhh and a new smash brothers? that would be awsome ^^ rofl  

Ionis
Crew

Peaceful Shounen

crazy blonde girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:50 am
News:

Apparently a recent article came out about Eji Anouma(Is the spelling right?) talking about voice acting for the new zelda game. Also that the new zelda game was heavily influenced by the american market. Go to Zeldauniverse.com for more info xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:03 am
crazy blonde girl
News:

Apparently a recent article came out about Eji Anouma(Is the spelling right?) talking about voice acting for the new zelda game. Also that the new zelda game was heavily influenced by the american market. Go to Zeldauniverse.com for more info xd
Oooh! i think i read about that somewhere! sounds so kool doesnt it XD I think it'd be interesting but im kinda afraid of what voice they'll give link... I mean if you listen to the noises he makes, his voice might sound a little weird, and if they give him a completely different voice i'd get sooo confused o.o  

`Quetie
Crew

Kingdom_Hearts_Fanatic
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:40 am
Zelda_Kitten
crazy blonde girl
News:

Oooh! i think i read about that somewhere! sounds so kool doesnt it XD I think it'd be interesting but im kinda afraid of what voice they'll give link... I mean if you listen to the noises he makes, his voice might sound a little weird, and if they give him a completely different voice i'd get sooo confused o.o

i heard about that too but i agree with ya zelda kitten i hope they give him a good voice. if he does talk words instead of the usual noises then it will be a brand new breakthrough for zelda  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:32 am
Rumor or News (You decide whee )

Apparentley Nintendo has another Zelda planned for the Nintendo Revolution. Along with another Super Smash Brothers game. Everybody probably already guessed this already so.  

crazy blonde girl
Crew

Kingdom_Hearts_Fanatic
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:14 pm
i just heard that link will (again) not talk in the game nor will anyone else apparently just textual stuff..... i read that in game informer magazine  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:28 pm
Kingdom_Hearts_Fanatic
i just heard that link will (again) not talk in the game nor will anyone else apparently just textual stuff..... i read that in game informer magazine
well at least now we do not have to worry about if they cast his voice wrong eh? 3nodding  

`Quetie
Crew

Nekoshi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:07 am
Zelda_Kitten
Kingdom_Hearts_Fanatic
well at least now we do not have to worry about if they cast his voice wrong eh? 3nodding

Well, in Soul Caliber II, if you set the language to Japanese and play as Nightmare, you'll find his voice similar to Link's. I checked who did the voice acting in his profile and it was... Nobuyuki Hiyama exclaim So the same voice actor who did Link's voice did Nightmare's but deeper in tone and he actually spoke sentences.  
::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff