Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Happy Guild (Earthbound)

Back to Guilds

A true Earthbound guild dedicated to the love of blue. 

Tags: Earthbound, Happy Happy Village, Mother 2, Super Smash, Blue 

Reply Happy Happy Guild
Closest I could come to a Ness cosplay. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ness Is Back!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:20 pm
(BTW, this is a mule of prideofthepeaches.)

He's still missing the shoes, though. Once those fish in my shop sell, I'll be able to get those Red Phat Sneakers.

EDIT: There we go! All done.

What do you think? Any suggestions?

I wish there were normal backpacks on Gaia. Which would need to include a yellow one. "What a cute, yellow backpack."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:20 pm
That's really good. I love it! heart Personally, I don't see anything that could make it better. (Aside from the backpack...)  

JrTruffle

Monsters Among Us

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:45 pm
<3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:37 pm
I just want to hug you and abuse you-er i mean praise you.that's right  

MaronaPossessed

Annoying Optional Boss

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:54 pm
Ness! Are you surprised? It's me, Pokey! I only assist the strong and able, but now, nobody is stronger than me! Yup. That's Pokey. Didn't I tell you I'd be back? That's right. Maybe that stupid Master Giygas was too weak too beat you, but I'm not. You have that PSI, don't you? Can't you use it to feel just how powerful I've grown since long ago? You may be one of the Four Heroes, but you're no match for me! It's a gazillion... No... Infinity years too early for you to beat me now! Say your prayers! Spankety, spankety!

-jumps into mech, shoots missiles at Ness-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Heh, heh... I have an avatar of Pokey Minch myself, but this time, I went for the Divine King Pokey sort of look. Really, though, nice job on the Ness mule!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:20 pm
burning_eyes  

MaronaPossessed

Amauriel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:59 pm
That's impressive...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:38 pm
cute!! biggrin  

Amane27

Feline Gaian

2,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

battery acid lollipop

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:13 pm
SMAAAAAASH.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:21 pm
A young Carpainter?  

Carpainter
Vice Captain

Amauriel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:23 pm
Nice!

I should come up with one sometime...but I'm too busy making Miis of each major character in Earthbound...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:21 pm
Miis? What in blue is that?  

Carpainter
Vice Captain

Amauriel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:33 pm
You are kidding me, right? A Mii is the you of the Nintendo Wii world, and can be used in games like Wii Bowling.

If I wasn't at work, I'd totally post screenshots of my Mii collection. I have everything from Ghandi to Hitler to Ness and Paula.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:53 pm
Unfortunately I do not own a Wii or have I ever played one. Oh what blue days I have come upon.  

Carpainter
Vice Captain

Amauriel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:02 pm
I feel for you, I really do...I camped out in front of Wal-Mart to get one...the day of release.

Yeah, I'm from Ohio, the day before release (that Saturday) was the Ohio State vs. University of Michigan game, which many say is the biggest rivalry in college sports. Me, my husband, his best friend, my ex-roommate, and her boyfriend all camp out for a pair of Wiis (total). The Wal-Mart that we were at had had someone threaten to sue after falling from the PS3 release, and we were sent outside, (in the very cold and yucky) in front of the store, to be harassed by the local yokels that were purchasing insane amounts of beer and chips for said game. 13 hours later, we are finally allowed inside to purchase our systems...and oh what a great Sunday was had by the 5 of us as we played Zelda, Wii Sports, Zelda, Red Steel, Zelda, Trauma Center, Zelda, and Monkey Ball.

I'm sure it's going to do something similar to the DS (I got one of those on release and owned only 5 or 6 games for it by the end of it's first year on the market, now I own probably 35 games for it...) but don't deny yourself the fun that is the Wii.

Happy Happy Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff