Submit

A poll!
  No way! =D
View Results

x_KuroKitsune_x

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:38 pm
*post*

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:17 pm
The worst anime I've seen so far is Bo-bo-bo-bo-bo-bo...or however many "bo's" there are. xD It's the most pathetic thing I've ever seen! Though, the first two episodes were somewhat funny, the more I watched the lamer it got. They try way to hard to be funny and it's just a stupid show. (it's fun to make fun of though. xd )

x_KuroKitsune_x

vampiretrees

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:27 pm
MAR. I watched jsut a few second and the artwork was crude and the story line stupid and played out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:59 pm
x_KuroKitsune_x
The worst anime I've seen so far is Bo-bo-bo-bo-bo-bo...or however many "bo's" there are. xD It's the most pathetic thing I've ever seen! Though, the first two episodes were somewhat funny, the more I watched the lamer it got. They try way to hard to be funny and it's just a stupid show. (it's fun to make fun of though. xd )

OMGSRSLY! Why does everyone else love this show?! My friend told me to watch it because it was outrageously funny. I just...didn't like it, everytime they did something that was supposed to be so crazy it was funny I just found it poorly written confused  

deth-kun2
Vice Captain

x_KuroKitsune_x

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:17 pm
FireonIce
x_KuroKitsune_x

OMGSRSLY! Why does everyone else love this show?! My friend told me to watch it because it was outrageously funny. I just...didn't like it, everytime they did something that was supposed to be so crazy it was funny I just found it poorly written confused

Yes, yes. I guess some people just have a bad sense of humor? (no offends to your friend^^;;; ) I dunno, bu' I second your feeling. =p None of my friends (who like anime) liked it either. Even Dulce, who I thought would love it! (cuz she's really into that really random sorta thing) ended up annoyed by it. Turns out it was just "so stupid it's sad" than the "so stupid it's funny."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:24 pm
Tanuki13
MAR. I watched jsut a few second and the artwork was crude and the story line stupid and played out.

Really? Is it that bad? They just barely started airing that on Cartoon Netwrok. I've only seen one episode and it was like 5mins of it. But what I saw wasn't really enough to have a firm judgement on it.

x_KuroKitsune_x

ShikamarusHottie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:05 pm
O.M.G. i HATE that bobobo or whatever $h!t!!! everyone keeps talking about it, and i'm like, wtf!?!?!?!?!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:45 pm
ShikamarusHottie
O.M.G. i HATE that bobobo or whatever $h!t!!! everyone keeps talking about it, and i'm like, wtf!?!?!?!?!

Ya. It's lame. xp

x_KuroKitsune_x

PrincessCallie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:54 am
Bo-bo-bo is awesome in my terms but the two that get on my nerves the most are astro boy and gigantor...maybe prince of tennis but it's kinda cool  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:03 pm
Mar is neat I like it!... But Bobobo... I agree with the rest fo you ><... Does even have a solid story line? I mean it like goes off andd does some really strange stuff.... but it does get throug to the next episode...@.@ I'm confusing myself.. Do you guys get what I'm saying any ways???  

Soraya Laveau

Crew

Beloved Cat

15,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iNibble v2

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:00 am
I don't really like Yugio or however the hell you spell it. =/

xD Bo-bo-bo-bo-bo-bo-bo, I think that's it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:27 pm
Ew, I totaly forgot about Yugioh. I can't stand it xp  

deth-kun2
Vice Captain

Reiko Namikiri

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:43 am
WHY DO THEY EVEN HAVE BO BO BO?!?!?!?! it is now polluting the pages of Shonen jump...this is ridiculous! mad  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:40 pm
Tanuki13

i actually really like MAR, even if the story line is really overdone.  

Reiko Namikiri

The "Others" Subforum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces