Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply The Vault
Congratulations -Sebi The Lost- Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you have ever guessed it was Undakai?
Yes
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
No
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
I am Jaft!
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Grim Undertow

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:52 pm
Hi everybody. I don't know if you're tired of these holiday giveaways or not, but here is one I'm sure all of you ATGers are going to enjoy.

Here is whats up.

Everyone who posts, post a dream item that they want.
The item must be worth 15,000g or less, and you must provide a picture of the item.

Once you've done that, your name will go on a list, and you will be given one number (only one per gaian).

Now, I bet your thinking that this is one of those "I have to buy a ticket and if I get chosen I get the item I asked for" things, right? Well, no, not quite. There is no "buying tickets", as your not going to spend a dime (or 10g). Signing up is absolutely free. That, and the first 15 people may just find a gift under their tree on Christmas day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even if you miss your opertunity, don't stop asking for dream items (you must ask for an item within the above credentials to be put on the list, even after the first 15 have gotten their prize), because there is something even bigger prize being given away. What is that prize?

Why this, of course.

User Image

To be presented by my benefactor!

All prizes will be given out on the 25th of December, except the big one, which will be given out on the 31st!

Good luck!

EDIT: This is not limited to just low ranking members either! Admins are welcome to join in as well! So even O N Y X could win!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The list:

1:Slim95
2:Sanzoskitsune
3:Kusaragi
4:Nushi da Xiongmao
5:Novatierrie
6:aretoo
7:Sentama Lin
8:pnytenshi
9:Capricornie
10:MysticKoi
11:[ Terra ]
12:Lifes Little Conflict
13:Ichiyaku
14:LiLaBelle
15:Indigo Project

16:Ogyshi
17:Xikrai the Risen
18 biggrin ark_Wyvern
19:Undakai
20:Elcia
21:Silver Hellsing
22:Viral C
23 biggrin uale
24:- Sebi The Lost -
25:K0m0d0
26:Jaft
27:Omochii
28:LadiSilverfox
29:Green McGrig The Second.
30:Antun
Yay, we have our first 15!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All other ATG members:

Don't stop with the requests! I'm not the only gift giver out here, and there is still a chance for you to receive the grand price on New Years day!

Also, for you other gift givers out there, I'll be giving annonymous christmas day gift giving services. This way you can suprise a friend on Christmas morning and not have to worry about your identity being revealed!

Here is how it will work. Send me a trade with the item, and a message stating the item name and the recipient of the gift, and I will give the gift to that person on Christmas day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One more prize giveaway:

Think you know who I am? Send me a pm with your guess and an explenation of how you deduced that I was said person, and if your the first, on New Years day, you'll receive a special prize!

Some rules. First, you cannot guess (well, you can, but your guess will be void) if you do not sign up for the list (that means tell me what gift you want and give me a pic of it)

Second, If you guess correctly, but then change it to something else, then the second one is the one you guessed, and on that date was the day you guessed...example. Lets say I was Jaft, and Slim25 guesses Jaft on the 26th of December at 11:24am, but then changes it to Isel on the 29th at 4:41pm. That means her guess is Isel, and that guess stays. To go further, she decides to switch back to Jaft on the 30th at 2:39am. That guess and time are what stays, and it is not reverted back to the 26th date. In other words, if someone else guessed Jaft on the 29th at 3:34pm and kept that guess till the end, that person would win it over Slim, even though Slim initially guessed Jaft first.

Now whats the special prize here?

Well I'll tell you...the first to guess will receive

50,000g

And yes, I will be trying to throw you guys off till the last day 3nodding

Discuss:

Christmas Presents
Funny Christmas Stories
Jafts underwear, or lack thereof  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:02 pm
    Who is you?

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:03 pm
wakusei
    Who is you?
I know who it is... but I'm not allowed to tell ninja and no it is not me my mules have Japanese-esque names  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:04 pm
I am me! biggrin

EDIT: oh, and I'll put in a little discussion too, I ment to do that when I was writing it, but I forgot sweatdrop  

Grim Undertow

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:05 pm
    gonk Sneaky!!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:08 pm
wakusei
    gonk Sneaky!!
*laughs manically* I love knowing info no one else does  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Grim Undertow

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:09 pm
Sanzoskitsune
wakusei
    gonk Sneaky!!
nobody must know ninja

and no telling anybody IRL, either...(that means Indy)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:09 pm
Sanzoskitsune
wakusei
    gonk Sneaky!!

Well if YOU know...then shouldn't it be Indigo or pny? More likely? No? Yes? I'm crazy?

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:10 pm
    Jimmy?

*perplexed*

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:11 pm
Don't worry I won't tell, even Indigo and Pny won't be able to drag it out of me.

You can keep guessing Waku, neither one of us is gonna say... mostly cause I promised sweatdrop  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:19 pm
    How sad and lonely the life of the knowledgeless waku is~~~

But I shall...try...to move on...through...this...over-dramatic...anguish... gonk

sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:21 pm
xd I just imagined you Waku with a hand over your heart and the other with the back of your hand on your forehead and being all dramatic... yeah I think I explained that correctly  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Grim Undertow

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:21 pm
wakusei
    How sad and lonely the life of the knowledgeless waku is~~~

But I shall...try...to move on...through...this...over-dramatic...anguish... gonk

sweatdrop
You will find out who my benefactor is when (s)he decides to reveal her/himself 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:27 pm
*waves arms around* Slim would like to participate in this most jolly holiday events! (with the risk of sounding like a greedy greedy gaian sweatdrop )

User Image
This is my dream item! A royal kimono (approximately 10,000g).

Did I do that right? sweatdrop

On to discussion:

What the heck? eek Jaft's...underwear?.....  

Slim95
Crew

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:29 pm
*sigh* I suppose I shall sign up first to give others incentive

I would like the 8 for all Gaian's Blue Jeans

User Image  
The Vault

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff