Updates

April 17th 2008

The Gamsterdam Cafe is now Hodge Podge Polls & Chat!

This guild WAS The Gamsterdam Cafe; however, it is now being RECONSTRUCTED, into a more user-friendly, polling and chatting guild for everyone!

Anyone and everyone is welcome! We are now a discussion & polling guild, and we are open to new ideas and opinions!

Enjoy your time with Hodge Podge Polls & Chat, and please remember to read the rules in the guild forum before posting and polling! Thanks!

June 26th 2007

I updated the rules thread today.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ IT AND UNDERSTAND IT FULLY.
Thankyou.

June 12th 2007

I went through all of the main stickies today and made them all look a little tidier, and prettier.

I hope everyone enoys that.

Also, making some more updates today through out the guild. Take a look around. whee

May 24th 2007

I'm going to add two new subforums ...

The ENTERTAINMENT subforum: All posts about music, movies, and anything you deem ENTERTAINMENT WORTHY will go here !!!

The CONTESTS/EVENTS subforum: All posts about contests, events etc. going on in the guild will go here !!! Enjoy.

• March 10th 2007
I did a bit of an update on the front page.
Hilarious Dave Chapelle pic, and spiffed up some of the text as well.
Thinking about adding a new subforum to the guild related to contests and stuff because all the contest stuff on the first page takes up space on the main forum. What do you think? PM me or post here.

• March 8 2007
Do you want cool(er) prizes for contests? Do you not even care? Whichever answer you chose, please donate to the Guild's Official Mule Account: Reefen. All gold donated to Reefen will go towards cool prizes that YOU cool people could win.

Don't forget the new contest - design a banner for the small guild icon (200 x 40 pixels) and win a freakin' PRIZE!!!

PM your entry to Grapeseed. All enteries will be voted on by members of the guild.

Also
DON'T FORGET to add Reefen to your Friends List!! She will add you back wink

• Dec 10th 2006
I have decided to use MY mule, username : Reefen, as the guild mule. You can send her donations that will go towards contest prizes specifically for our guild.

Reefen will also be where I will send out Guild News thru PM's ...

If you want to be added to the Guild Mailing List, please add Reefen to your friends list.

Don't worry, I won't send you random stuff everyday. Everything will be guild related, and you probably won't get more than 1 or 2 msg's per month from the Reefen account regarding the guild.

So yeah ... add Reefen to your friends list !! <33