PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:56 pm
Name: (real or gaia)
Interests:
Favourite books:
Favourite movies:  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:58 pm
Name: chaoticpuppet, john, fluffy
Religion: Deist/Theravada Buddhist
Interests: Snowboarding, Guitar, Philosophy, Dirt Biking, Learning languages, Religion, Music, Reading.
Favourite books: The Second Treatise on Government - Locke, The Communist Manifesto - Marx, Das Kapital - Marx, Candide - Voltaire, Discourse on The Method and Meditations - Descartes
And for fiction -
The Great Gatsby, MacBeth
and most anything by Anne Rice, Stephen King, John Grisham, J.R.R. Tolkien
Favourite movies: donnie darko, boondock saints, A Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, braveheart, napolean dynamite, american wedding, mallrats, monty python (most of them), saw, go, most tim burton films
Music: Most anything. Though Currently I've been listening to a lot of System of a Down, Mudvayne, Coldplay, Dashboard Confessional, Norma Jean, and UnderOATH.  

chaoticpuppet

famusamu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:01 pm
Name: Hebrew Name: Sh'muel Ariel (Sammy)
Religion: Messianic Jew, I attend a Messianic Synagogue on Erev Shabbat and a Non-denominational Church on Wednesdays and Sundays.
Interests:Is there anything other that gaia? blaugh I enjoy reading and attending Church functions, Apologetics, gardening, taking care of my rabbits and spending time with my fiance and her rug-rats! heart I also enjoy Messianic Jewish music.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:08 pm
....Name's Xi', I'm 18, and I'm Christian; that's all anyone needs to know right now.

EDIT: Just wanted to point out that I have no religion, nor am I a "religious" person.  

Xiterrose

Marie-Novelle

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:56 pm
Religion: None. I have a relationship with our Heavenly Father thanks to His Son.
Interests: Learning about our Lord and Savior and sharing what I learn with others.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:04 am
Name: Morwen
Religion: Christian (non-denominational)
Interests: drawing, painting, sculpting, piano, violin, viola, reading, swimming, bible study, ancient rome, el chupacabra
Fav. Books: The Silmarillion, Jane Eyre, Frankenstein, A Brave New World, Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, Till We Have Faces, Michael Crichton's Jurassic Park books
Fav. Movies: Princess Mononoke, Daniel Deronda, Nicholas Nickleby, Mary Shelley's Frankenstein, The Count of Monte Cristo, Amelie, A Midsummer Night's Dream, Gone with the Wind  

MSeregon

ShakouMari-na

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:32 am
Name: Shakou on here, and Marion is my real name
Religion: Jesus Freak, forever and always!! heart
Interests: Anything Christian, classical guitar, gymnastics, sailing, biking, hiking, tennis, camping, reading, writing.
Favourite books: Mah Biiiiiible, Tamora Pierce writings, the Left Behind series, Gerald Morris writings, Harry Potter, and just some other books from random authors
Favourite movies: LOTR series, Pirates of the Caribbean, VEGGIE TALES hehe, Finding Neverland, Prince of Egypt....And alot of other random disney movies
I luffles you all!! *hugs everyone* ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:35 am

Name: Eve.
Religion: Christian
Interest(s): Drawing, writing, dancing, singing, guitar, key boarding, gaia, drama,
All finarts ^-^.
Fav. Book(s): ?
Fav. Movies: Passion of Christ, The Mask, LOTR, All of the Star Wars, Oh
Brother Where Art Thou?, Fiddler on The Roof, Dance, Willow (LOVE IT!), The Wall, The Ring, The Ring2, Matrix1, (I'll add more if I can remember).

Eveiebear

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

baptistgirl

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:07 pm
Name:Stephanie (real or gaia)
Religion:not religion, have a relationship with God
Interests:spending time with my kids and my fiance. watching T.V
Favourite books:just about any
Favourite movies: Passion of the Christ, National Treasure  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 6:08 pm
Name: Erin
Religion: Relationship with Jesus Christ and his Father + Messianic Jew
Interests: Early Childhood Education, reading, dancing, singing, acting
Fav. Books: The Bible, the LOTR series, the Wheel of Time Series, the Scarlet Letter, the Giver, my American Lit. books from one of my college classes (yeah, so I am a dork!). . . . . . . . .the list goes on
Fav. Movies: Ever After, the Little Mermaid, Rigoletto, LOTR trilogy, Pirates of the Carribean, the Goonies, Boondock Saints (very gorie, but I love the controversial issues the movie brings up, plus I love anything Irish/Celtic), and anything by M. Night Shamalawn (sp?)  

RoniRenee

ghostchant

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:14 pm
Name: patrick
Religion: i got Jesus yo!!
Interests: music,sports,videogames,computers,video production,bmxing,the beach
Favourite books: the bible
Favourite movies: pirates of the car.,labyrinth,star wars,LOTR,spirited away,cowboy bebop...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 5:25 am
Name: (real) Olivia Paris Rose
Religion: Jewish
Interests: Scuba Diving, religion, philosophy, literature (pre 19th century), history 16C, singing, music.
Favourite books: Anything by Dan Brown, I love To Kill A Mockingbird, Great Expectations, The Colour Purple, Here I Stand.
Favourite movies: Cruel Intentions, Pride And Prejudice, any romantic film lol!  

jhtdjojitjdoitjph

Cradoc

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:12 pm
Name:Charles (Chuck) Yates
Intrest: Religion, Creationism, Computers, poetry, (at the moment sleep)
Fav Books: Bible, To Take a Thief by Mercedes Lacksley, WOT series by Robert Jordan (only gotten to 5th book)
Religion: Non-denominational Christian(closest to Baptist beleifs)
Fav Movies: (can't think i'll try to post some later....)

I have to add this after reading that one up there ... I LOVE CELTIC STUFF!!!!!!!!!

silver jewlery + celtic design= total awesmoness!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:04 pm
Name: elizabeth
Religion: Christian/Jewish
Interests: Piano, Percussion, Chior, DAFTY, Theatre, Photography
Favourite books: FANTASY!!!!
Favourite movies: Rent, The Notebook, and anything Sean Connery  

awrootbeer24

famusamu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:41 pm
Welcome new comers!!  
Messianic Jewish Guild, an open dialog between Jews and Christians