The Prayer Wall Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

famusamu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:24 pm
Here is the place to put your prayer petitions and concerns.

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:04 am
Hey famu. smile  

Typhoon91

jhtdjojitjdoitjph

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:38 am
I visited the Western Wall this summer when I was in Israel  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:26 am
For Sharon.  

Pavlovs Puppy

famusamu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:11 pm
Shalom all, I have an urgent prayer request: My Pastor was in a car wreck with his wife. His car was totaled, so far they seem to be OK and the person who hit them is alright. Pray they have a quick speedy recovery. Pray that if I'm asked to lead any services that I am ready for the call! Thanx!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:30 pm
Shalom all, please pray for my grandfather, he has to have surgery on his neck. He has a clogged artery. They are going to have to go in tomorrow and clear the blockage. He is 91 and has survived cancer. Pray that he will be alright with this surgery. Yes I'm selfish I hope to have him around for many more years!  

famusamu
Captain

Bezant
Crew

Original Explorer

14,475 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:00 pm
How's your grandfather?

I have a prayer request for my sisters, and my relationship with my sisters. I have just about given up on witnessing to them.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:43 pm
Prayer request for the job where my talents will be used and developed, and for a mentor as I desperately need guidance.  

Bezant
Crew

Original Explorer

14,475 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200

famusamu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:17 am
Shalom all! My wife Steph had a bronchosopy on her lung yesterday. We found out that she has a tumor in right lung and it's blocking the airway to the bottom 2 lobes of her lung. We will find out Monday if it is cancer. Regardless she will have to have major surgery to remove it. Please keep us in prayers... I will keep you posted! G-d bless!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:36 pm
Our Rabbi and hisfamily, a wife and 8 children, are moving to Jerusalem in early august. The church is changing hands, as well as the dance team, and the youth and children's ministries. I would ask your prayers for a safe journey for Our Rabbiand his family, and a smooth running congregation after he leaves.  

Silver Wingling

Bezant
Crew

Original Explorer

14,475 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:25 am
Hallelujah. I am getting work that matches what I can do! Still requesting prayer for the mentoring.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:34 am
I believe we should pray for Israel and Palestine so that hopefully Israel shall get a better leader than Olmert and that Abbas willl really try to make peace with Israel unlike the others who refuse to make peace. oh and that Israel wont' go back to pre-1967 borders.  

Boreddude07

Bezant
Crew

Original Explorer

14,475 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:47 am
Boreddude07
I believe we should pray for Israel and Palestine so that hopefully Israel shall get a better leader than Olmert and that Abbas willl really try to make peace with Israel unlike the others who refuse to make peace. oh and that Israel wont' go back to pre-1967 borders.

Yes, we should never cease praying for our leaders...and especially not for Israel.

Psalms 122:6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:57 am
Ok, due to many mistakes of my own, and many cruel things beond my control, my life is officially screwed up. I've gone down the scale from self mutilation to thoughts of scuicide to messed-up thoughts. I'm trying to get back on track, but I need prayer, too. Please help?  

Silver Wingling

erodz23

450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:43 am
hey everyone - praying let us develop a friendship with God... does anyone have facebook - i'm looking to add new friends... cya - take care!!! GOD BLESS YOU ALL.  
Messianic Jewish Guild, an open dialog between Jews and Christians

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff