Welcome to Gaia! ::

::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::

Back to Guilds

For fan(atic)s of The Legend of Zelda series. 

Tags: Zelda, Nintendo, Fantasy, Role-play, Link 

Reply ::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::
Suggestion thread (thank you crazy blonde girl) ^^ Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ionis
Crew

Peaceful Shounen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:24 pm
This thread was both a request and a good idea from crazy blonde girl ^^
if you have any suggestions for the guild just post them here and I will respond as soon as I can. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:05 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Naomi Soto

Dapper Hunter

1,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Ionis
Crew

Peaceful Shounen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:07 pm
if this was for the Rp then this should go in that thread ^^' but good ideas ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:09 am
If we have any ideas for a topic... dont we just make the topic? I mean, i have several ideas, but am i aloud to make the topic without running it through you? I mean what type of suggestions are we meant to be making?  

`Quetie
Crew

Tesla Charlatan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:23 am
I suppose you would be allowed to make a topic without running it by CJ, but it would be nice to give him a heads up before you do it ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 9:02 pm
Chibi ... What about a Rumors/News section? You would have to have someone on top of things, but it would be something to read on the forums every day.  

Xander Tarkran

`Quetie
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:32 am
Fiora Vixen
I suppose you would be allowed to make a topic without running it by CJ, but it would be nice to give him a heads up before you do it ^^
Yea i guess so, but if this guild continues to expand, which i'm sure it will, will Chibi want to hear every idea that runs through someones head? I mean, i have plenty of ideas, and mine alone might just annoy the hell outta him lol razz Of course, i wont be starting up loadsa topics at a time, i'd wait but still... If he really did disaprove of a topic, as the guild leaser, he has the authority to delete the topic thread.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:43 am
Xander Tarkran
Chibi ... What about a Rumors/News section? You would have to have someone on top of things, but it would be something to read on the forums every day.
Why would we need someone on top of things? just wondering... i mean, we're all fans, and I'm sure we all have some kind of Rumors or News to add. If someone is 'on top' of things, would they be posting all the rumors and news?  

`Quetie
Crew

crazy blonde girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 1:49 pm
the rumor/news thing is a good idea actually xd Everybody could post whatever rumors they hear or news and whatnot. We could probably have somebody keep on top of the news section or something.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:36 pm
crazy blonde girl
the rumor/news thing is a good idea actually xd Everybody could post whatever rumors they hear or news and whatnot. We could probably have somebody keep on top of the news section or something.
Is anyone gonna start it up? if no-one starts it up soon i will.  

`Quetie
Crew

`Quetie
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:49 pm
Am i aloud to run contests? like, as long as they are based on Zelda? i will say, i am still new, so the prizes for contests i run will be pretty small, but its just for a bit of fun ^^ just checking to see if im aloud to blaugh heart

um, if i can, it'd be great if people donated unwanted items so they can be prizes. even if its only like, a peasant dress redface (im quite poor)

anyway Chibi, i'll wait for an answer before i start any contests. cool 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:44 pm
You don't have to run it by me but I will be checking up on everything..it would be nice to let me know but ya don't have to and Xander I'll make the topic for ya it sounds good ^^  

Ionis
Crew

Peaceful Shounen

Ionis
Crew

Peaceful Shounen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:46 pm
Zelda_Kitten
Am i aloud to run contests? like, as long as they are based on Zelda? i will say, i am still new, so the prizes for contests i run will be pretty small, but its just for a bit of fun ^^ just checking to see if im aloud to blaugh heart

um, if i can, it'd be great if people donated unwanted items so they can be prizes. even if its only like, a peasant dress redface (im quite poor)

anyway Chibi, i'll wait for an answer before i start any contests. cool 3nodding

thank you for waiting ^^ I'm sorry it takes me abit to get on here...I'm just so busy.. sweatdrop damn finals! but yes you can do such as long as you state the rules and prizes (if any) of the contest all details must be clear. thanks again for waiting heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:11 am
Chibi_Japas
Zelda_Kitten

thank you for waiting ^^ I'm sorry it takes me abit to get on here...I'm just so busy.. sweatdrop damn finals! but yes you can do such as long as you state the rules and prizes (if any) of the contest all details must be clear. thanks again for waiting heart
lol, i didnt wait too long, i posted that earlier today hehe. anyway ill think one up and go make it as soon as i've checked through everything else ^^  

`Quetie
Crew

WolfPimp

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:36 pm
why wont we talk about some hidden things
just like on Orcerena of Time, when u go to talk to the princes in the casle, u look into the windos and u can see other kinda ppl, like the ones from Marrio Brothers  
::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff