Welcome to Gaia! ::

ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD!!

Back to Guilds

Zelda games, Role-play, games and contests. 

Tags: Zelda, Game, Contests, Nintendo, Link 

Reply ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD
Does anyone have an ocarina? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

king Hippo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:52 pm
I have a replica of the one in OoT 3nodding 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:10 pm
no one?  

king Hippo

Miss-Momi-Mallow

Sparkling Faun

16,875 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:02 pm
I do! It looks just like the one Link has in OoT!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:38 pm
I have the Ocarina of Time as well. I also have one shaped like a dolphin.  

Sakana_Izumi

link freak131

Fashionable Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:42 pm
I'm still trying to pick which style of Orcarina I want ^^6 Four hole of five hole? Four hole, or five hole? Four hole or five hole... It's nerve racking. DX  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:15 pm
Get an extended range. You might actually be able to play the Song of Storms with it. I have a hard time hitting the high note, though.  

Sakana_Izumi

TheZaR

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:38 pm
link freak131
I'm still trying to pick which style of Orcarina I want ^^6 Four hole of five hole? Four hole, or five hole? Four hole or five hole... It's nerve racking. DX

five hole!!! its much better! i dont have one but im a musician and i can tell...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:58 pm
TheZaR
link freak131

five hole!!! its much better! i dont have one but im a musician and i can tell...

Yeah... I've had my eye on that one. wink  

link freak131

Fashionable Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Sakana_Izumi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:16 pm
link freak131
TheZaR
link freak131

Extended range has 6 holes.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:42 am
Sakana_Izumi
link freak131
TheZaR
link freak131

Extended range has 6 holes.

Six? I've never seen the one with six before. I thought when you said extened rage that you ment the five hold one. Now I'll really have to look into that one. <3  

link freak131

Fashionable Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Linkinuzelos

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:02 am
3nodding I have one but it doesn't look like links. It is a mini orcarina that hangs on my neck. I got it at a renasanse festival. I don't sound too good on it...a little out of tune. You have to have just the right amount of breath to make it sound pretty. Right now it sounds like a recorder when i play...lol an annoying recorder! Heehee it does have a triforce on it though! xd User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:56 pm
link freak131
Six? I've never seen the one with six before. I thought when you said extened rage that you ment the five hold one. Now I'll really have to look into that one. <3
Try Songbird ocarina. It's where I got mine. They'll even give you two music booklets (if you get extended), and they have Zelda songs in them! Mine cost either 60 or 80 US dollars including shipping. Although it's not the exact EXACT replica, it's still worth the money. My friend described my ocarina as this: Zelda fangirl overkill.  

Sakana_Izumi

mazzy713

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:07 am
i got one while in japan, although it has a picture of lavender on it.i havnt attempted to play it properly yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:47 am
I was going to buy an ocarina replice of OoT but I decided not get it for christmas instead I decided to get the Wii with the new Zelda game.  

Enigmatic Shadowstalker

z_Epic_Fail_Guy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:36 am
my mom bought me the smallest one at the Renaissance Festival. It's not even shaped like Links!  
ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff