Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply 21+
The "I've just changed my avatar" Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Please, take some gold!
  Why thankyou!
View Results

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:57 am
I thought it might be nice to make a thread for us to show off our avatars when we change them, and to get feedback! I don't know about you guys, but when I first change my avi's outfit I'm often a little unsure, so it would be nice to be able to have some place to stop by and say, Ta-dah!! What do you think??!! This can be that place! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:59 am
So, um...

Ta-dah!! What do you think?

redface redface

Doressa
Captain

Rosemarquina

Beloved Millionaire

6,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:24 am
you look great biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:51 am
I love it LOTS!!! I change mine at least twice a day... But the one in my siggy, that my daughter drew, is my favorite! heart  

Alyx Aphelia

Alyx Aphelia

Moonlight Dragon

lunashock

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:27 pm
Awww your daughter's art is really cute! I like it!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:51 pm
Alyx Aphelia
I love it LOTS!!! I change mine at least twice a day... But the one in my siggy, that my daughter drew, is my favorite! heart

Wow! That's one talented daughter you have there!!!  

Doressa
Captain

AntoniaMerEnfant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:57 pm
Doressa, you always have such a cute ava, I love it.

And great Avi art Alyx, I like your daughter's take biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:17 am
i'm still in alien mode.... might change it back at some point.... not sure....  

Sanguinello

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:47 am
Well, I changed twice since my last avatar, but this is my latest. I'm wearing yellow for a while because of things going on with my dad. Anyway, what do you all think?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:06 am
Bakura Amane
Well, I changed twice since my last avatar, but this is my latest. I'm wearing yellow for a while because of things going on with my dad. Anyway, what do you all think?

Thats very sweet heart I love that dress, so I love that avi 3nodding  

_rio-san_

_rio-san_

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:07 am
Doressa
I thought it might be nice to make a thread for us to show off our avatars when we change them, and to get feedback! I don't know about you guys, but when I first change my avi's outfit I'm often a little unsure, so it would be nice to be able to have some place to stop by and say, Ta-dah!! What do you think??!! This can be that place! 3nodding

I love it ! The blue is really cute, and the scarf goes well cause it is cold outside 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:12 pm
My daughter is awsome. And thank you all for the complements... All of your Avis are really well put together, too! We older people have better taste than the youg'ins, I think! rofl  

Alyx Aphelia

Alyx Aphelia

Moonlight Dragon

_rio-san_

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:15 pm
Alyx Aphelia
My daughter is awsome. And thank you all for the complements... All of your Avis are really well put together, too! We older people have better taste than the youg'ins, I think! rofl

lol, thanks ! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:29 pm
Tenescowri
i'm still in alien mode.... might change it back at some point.... not sure....

It's nice that we have the option though, isn't it!! I like how you've dressed your alien avatar... 3nodding  

Doressa
Captain

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:31 pm
Bakura Amane

Very cute indeed! And I hope your father is okay...  
21+

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff