Submit

Did it seem too easy?
  Yeah!
  No...
  GOLD!!!!
View Results

[The.Last.Night]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:47 am
Is it just me or did it seem WAY too easy for Kate to be able to climb out and in so easily?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:04 pm
    Well I figure the Others are pretty secure in keeping their prisoners in line. And the cages were originally for polar bears....

wakusei

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

biatchykitty

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:49 pm
they probably dont really care if kate and sawyer get out-jack is the one they want  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:18 pm
Well, it doesn't matter if Kate escapes becuase they can just watch her on their cameras. Plus she has nowhere to run because they're on a different island.  

kobotu

Desdemona Winchcombe

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:53 pm
Oh no, no! Kate had problems getting out of the cage! It kept catching on her BOOBIES. The others never thought they'd make it out!

[/sarcasm]  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:53 pm
Skyfish
Well, it doesn't matter if Kate escapes becuase they can just watch her on their cameras. Plus she has nowhere to run because they're on a different island.

My thoughts exactly.  

Miss Klugh

Starkey Bat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:33 pm
I half expected them to switch her cage to one with a real ceiling. I mean, they turned off Sawyer's little button thing because they heard him talking about it. Yeah, it did seem a bit simple. But who knows. Maybe they WANT her to be able to escape. Bum bum bum!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:26 am
The way I see it is it is easy for Kate to escape for a reason. Sure, they are watching the two of them on cameras, they are on a completely different island, and have no where to go. I feel that Ben and the rest of hte others are just observing and noting the intereactions between Kate and Sawyer. Ben knows how much they care for each other, and he wants to test their relationship. Ultimately, there is going to be hard choices ahead for Kate I feel. Maybe....it'll be either the death of Jack or Sawyer. Naw, they need Jack for his doctor skills...  

Kairasa

-(My.Name.Is.No.One)-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:18 pm
My thoughts on it:

1. They dont care if she escapes because ya, she has no where to run
2. Teh Others want to see how far Skate would go for each other Wait no...I don't think that. Seems kinda stupid
3. Teh others never thought that Kate would be smart enough to climb out because she is always telling Sawyer not too.
4. Last but not least. I will think of other theories later  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:25 pm
Edit to my last post:

Maybe is was a way to test their relationship because like I said in my topic I just made, "Do you love him?" that one guy asked Kate if she loved Sawyer. Maybe its connected. Then again, maybe not because he had lost his wife and he loved her. Maybe some of the Others have compassion because Colleens husband didn't want to kill Sawyer when Kate 'loves' him. I don't know. I think I am thinking from both sides.  

-(My.Name.Is.No.One)-

lyrahallia

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:36 am
I think they made it so that Kate could get out, so she would go see Sawyer. And Jack would find out and do the surgery...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:50 pm
wakusei
    Well I figure the Others are pretty secure in keeping their prisoners in line. And the cages were originally for polar bears....

i agree  

im_sugar_high

Divine_Fairyland

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:35 am
[The.Last.Night]
Is it just me or did it seem WAY too easy for Kate to be able to climb out and in so easily?

You must remember: The cage wasn't built to contain humans, it was built to hold bears. Bears wouldn't be able to fit through the bars, which was the goal.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:47 am
I think the others kind of new Kate wouldn't escape without Sawyer. And even if she did, they probably have traps and stuff set around the island so if they ever did escape they could easily be caught. The others are smart, they wouldn't let Kate escape without a plan, thats why Ben and co. didn't run after her when she got out of the cage.  

xlost_fan122x
Vice Captain

Divine_Fairyland

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:56 am
xlost_fan122x
I think the others kind of new Kate wouldn't escape without Sawyer. And even if she did, they probably have traps and stuff set around the island so if they ever did escape they could easily be caught. The others are smart, they wouldn't let Kate escape without a plan, thats why Ben and co. didn't run after her when she got out of the cage.

Thats also true lol xd blaugh

Episode Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces