Do you like them?
  I do!
  I don't
  Still making up my mind
View Results

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:15 pm
What is the general opinion on the new donation items?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:23 pm
well i kind of like them, I would have prefered something more halloweeny but i really like that you can choose between so many options per item  

Raien3

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:42 pm
I like the pixie, but I'm not too crazy on the dark spirit. I just am not that fond of things like that...but it's cool to have many different options and possibilities; like already said would've preferred something more Halloween-y like a jack-o-lanter or something. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:42 pm
Much better than last month.  

lunashock

wing1933

4,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:47 pm
I like them, but I have 2 letters and am not sure what to do.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:50 pm
I like them.  

Tillisnut

Aged Survivor

23,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Voter 100

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:12 pm
I quite like them myself, I got one of each, but am tempted to get a couple more, just because I like to have the option of wearing more than one at once -you can do so much with them!!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:55 am
I really haven't decided if I like them both or just the one. If I don't like them both I will be giving away the one I don't like as a donation item from me, but like I said I don't know if I like them both or not.  

gorath64

gorath64

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:57 am
Bakura Amane
I like the pixie, but I'm not too crazy on the dark spirit. I just am not that fond of things like that...but it's cool to have many different options and possibilities; like already said would've preferred something more Halloween-y like a jack-o-lanter or something. 3nodding

Hi and I feel the same way, I am not a shadowy kind of person and if I really don't like it I will probably give that item away as a donation item but I haven't made up my mind. Nice to see another person on this guild this time of day. I'll be right back because I have to get my puppy from outside. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:28 pm
I'm just amazed at how many options you get now.  

Archangel Lionheart

SydneySkye
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:55 pm
I like them both I am gonna get me some envelopes Friday...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:45 am
*pokes SydneySkye*
Actually, I don't like either. I think gwee was the only donation item that I've seen that I've liked.  

lightsenshi

Seeress

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:20 pm
I like the dark spirit, but don't really like the pixie. I just think the little dark spirit is soooo cute! The pixie, eh, I don't like the colors or how they did the sparkles. It seems far too busy and I can't see myself ever really wearing it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:11 pm
lightsenshi
*pokes SydneySkye*
Actually, I don't like either. I think gwee was the only donation item that I've seen that I've liked.

Gwee is still my favourite...  

Doressa
Captain

Prince Mykal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:15 pm
I keep telling myself that I am going to start getting at least two letters each month if for nothing else, the investment value. Some of these things get to be worth a LOT of gold. So far all I have gotten is the Angelbow and a still sealed envelope from the same month. The Bow went with my Avatar at the time.  
21+

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff