Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Creative Crossroads
=-= The Advetures of PAI (just complaining...) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What two days begin with the letter 'T'?
  Tuesday and Thursday
  Hm...*thinks hard*...Oh! I know! Today and Tomorrow!
View Results

Prinniesdood

3,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:59 pm
~The Adventures of PIA a.k.a. The Adventures of Prinny, Arcanas, and Iecur~

Update: ^w^ PAI is planning to go to Paramounts: Great America this Saturday on the 19th of May. We'll try to take pix if we remember to bring the camera and don't lose it while we're there.

sweatdrop Um...there will be another possible name change for PAI formally know as AIP which will be soon called PAN.L. N.L. is Nothus Luctus otherwise also known as Iecur.

xd After getting beaten to a pulp by Arcanas and Iecur by telling them that most of the people in the ATG wanted the name to stay as AIP, I was forced to change it to PAI due to Arc and Iecur's pesuasive means.

arrow In this thread, Arc, Iecur, and myself will be putting up our little adventures IRL.

arrow We will update this after everytime AIP goes on an adventure. (usually)

arrow We will start small first and just tell you about our adventures.

arrow But if all goes to according to plan we will put up photos of us and our adventures, maybe even a video.

question FAQs

Quote:
Who the freak is Iecur!?
Iecur is a friend of mine and Arc's IRL. He's also an ATG Member

Quote:
Who the hell is Arc!?
Arc is a nickname for Arcanas. Also an ATG Member

Quote:
Lastly, who the freaking hell are you!?
^w^ I am Prinniesdood, but you can call me Prinny. >w< I'm also an ATG Me-! *gets hit by a stick* xP

1st Adventure: The Protector

Prinny: So, Arc, Iecur and I went on a journey to see the movie "The Protector". First we headed off to Arc's place of work, Albertsons. Iecur picked up an Odwalla and started drinking it before he payed. After that, we headed to the Movies. Once we bought our tickets we didn't know where to go and wait before the movie started cause the movie started around 10:15 p.m. and were purchased our tickets around 9 p.m. We were very indecisive. We were wondering whether we should go inside the theater and play some DDR or go back to Albersons and get more drinks. Finally, we decided to stay outside for a bit. I pulled out my sketchbook and started sketching. Arc and Iecur pulled out their DS Lites and played Pokemon Blue Rescue team.

Arc: Now, seeing as I work quite a lot, and am the owner of too many video game systems, I tend to get side-tracked on what I'm doing at the moment, so I'd leave games half finished, or not even half way...depends on when they release things, and if I purchase said releases. Anyway, back to getting on topic. I had fallen behind in Pokemon, as I had yet to defeat Zapdos, while Iecur and Prinny had progressed quite far. Now, I'm on my way up, when I encounter a Stantler. Maybe I should have let Bulbasaur handle it but it was my choice to step in (I was playing as Pikachu) and I didn't notice that I was at half or less hp and ended up dying. Now, the best part of that game is that if you have a friend, he or she can go and rescue your a**...which I had Prinny do.

Prinny: After a half an hour of waiting we went went in and sat on the benches inside. I was kinda relieved cause crouching and sketching is kinda hard. While we were inside Arc's pokemon team died in Pokemon blue rescue team and I had to rescue him. Next to us in another bench, two guys were talking about stealing martial arts moves from a blackbelter and using the techniques as their own and starting their own martial arts classes. After that we went and watched the movie. Next we were indecisive about where to go next so we stopped by Albertsons one more time to get some milk. After that we got a ride home and dispersed our team and did our own thing.

~10/13~ Misadventure 2: IP

Prinny: >,< Okay this is this is finally updated, we hope. Arc was working at the time so we visited him and got a (terrible) photo of him working. It is called IP because It was just Iecur and myself in our little adveture today. We stopped by EARS (SEARS) but didn't go in for we were distracted by a FedEx truck. Then I remembered that this morning my thumb was bitten by my cat, Squishy. Iecur and I stopped to look at the theater where we watched The Protector before we headed off to Arcs work and took a picture of him. We also got pictures of Bimbo packaged food. We eventually got to the Tanforan Shopping center and went up the escalator. IP happened to pass by some facinating candy machine and we just had to take a picture of it. We happened to pass by some nice places to eat if you ever end up here in Tanforan shopping center, San Bruno, California. Iecur and Prinny stopped by Surf Squeez to get a Strawberry Bannana smothee sample. Iecur bought one. o.OCan you say cosplay? Yes, that is in front of a Lingere shop, except for the first one. Well, we thought this was funny. We also stopped by an EB Games and now we all know what Iecur wants for Christmas. After that we headed home in Iecur's wonderfully small car. FIN.

~12/10~ Misadventure 3: IP

Today, Prinny went to hang out with Iecur. But little did they know that an old friend has come back to join them. Once Prinny entered Iecur's house, Ieucur got a phone call from one of our friends, friend A. Friend A picked us up and drove to our other friend's house, Friend B's. There we met with and old friend we haven't seen for a year and a few months, Jaime or on how he's known on gaia Jaime_Aramburo. To my surprise his wife, Brandie was also with him. Jaime, Brandie, Jaime's little sister, Friend A, Friend B, Iecur, and Prinny all decided to go to the Tanforan Shopping mall. Jaime was disappointed with the change in the new Tanforan Shopping Mall and preferred the old one better. Friend A went to pick up and bring our other friend, Friend C. We all met up with Friend A and Friend C in front of a Surf City stand. After wandering around the mall only Friend A and Friend B bought something. We went over to Friend B's house and there we did some weird push ups with Jaime who was the only one able to do at least 3 full push ups. Friend A, B, and C did a half of a push up or didn't even get to one. Prinny just watched while Iecur was having a freindly chat with Brandie. Prinny and Iecur started confusing Brandie with a friendly conversation. Iecur turned and started talking to Brandie and said "Hey, Prinny. remember the time..."
Brandie was confuse and replied "I'm not Prinny!"
Iecur countered back by replying "Yeah, I know. I wasn't talking to you I was talking to Prinny."
Prinny turned to a stuffed animal and said "Oh, yeah! I remember that, Iecur! That was when we were back in High School!
Brandie was confused and told Prinny that he was talking to a stuffed animal.
Prinny replied "I wasn't talking to the stuffed animal I was talking with Iecur."
So for the rest of the day Iecur and Prinny turned to random people and objects to confuse Brandie.
=x= Well, that's all Prinny remembers. Until Next time here on PAI! Buh-Bye!

Some Of My Sketches:

^w^ I will be posting some of my sketches here. I will try to update this when I get a chance.

My ninja buried half way in the ground

The Shopkeeper

One of my favorites

Just a little comic I doodled.

my_sexy_wife

Third comix  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:59 pm
Hmm...damn...if only I were on my comp, then I could post up some of my favorite music...

But yeah...I'm not entirely sure what to post up here, so I'm just gonna list the contents of my pockets ^_^

So...I usually wear jeans with 5 pockets...some with more, but the layout will almost always be the same.

Now. Left hand front pocket: usually has keys, loose change and any monetary bills less than $20

Right hand front pocket: Glasses cleaning cloth, headphones for my Chocolate phone.

Small change pocket on right side: my lighter, and a game case for holding DS games

Back left pocket: Wallet (that usually holds nothing, but in rare instances, bills of $20 and over) and my boxcutter

Back right pocket: contents vary, could be anything from a pen, to a book...but in most cases nothing, or my Nintendo DS

My hats!!

Edit: Pictures coming soon! Pictures up!!  

Arcanas

Hunter

Prinniesdood

3,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:00 pm
Extra photos we took

^^ These are just a few of the extra photos we took in our adventures:

o_o Mahoro says "Dirty thoughts are bad!"

gonk Starbucks...is...every...where...

>,< This may seem like a normal Coffee shop, but it's owned by Starbucks...

sweatdrop Eh-heh-heh-heh...I thought it was Japanese...

stare Wrong button, Iecur...

eek OMFG! Stick in a Box!

^w^ Da movies!

stare WTF

gonk RUN, IECUR, RUN!

o.O How do you work this thing? burning_eyes Gah! It burns!

scream Headshot!

Stuff that PAI have approved for your viewing entertainment

Two brothers!

I thought it was funny...

The opening to some game I was playing  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:03 pm
Non-important Prinny
=x= I just decided to put up a little corner of me.

Eating a potato wedge

Drinking Mountain Dew

Me with out face mask

Me without hat

Me with out face mask or hat  

Prinniesdood

3,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:05 pm
Oh my god!! I just had an awsome idea!!

Arc's work journal, entry #1!!!
Thursday, October 12, 2006
I hate Thursdays, along with Sundays and Tuesdays. Why you may ask? Well, on those days the person closing the department (which in most cases is me gonk ) has to wash the butcher block meat/seafood cases. This is quite a daunting task if you've never done it before, as it takes aproximately an hour and a half to get everything done, and I get off at 9:30 which means I have to start at say...7:45ish. Now, this task entails me having to remove all the displays of meat and seafood from behind the counter, put them on dollys and place them in their respective coolers. After doing that, I have to remove the doors, and any panels that can be removed from said cases. Now, here's the fun part...after taking those off and leaning them on the wall I get the hose that we have off to the side, and just start spraying the insides of the cases, and the panels.

The hose, after a few seconds sprays hot water and the cases are still powered on when I clean them, so the outcome is as you assumed...a big steamy mess of Arc ^_^

But yeah..that was pretty much the hilight of the day, save for the fact that after doing that chore my boots become all squishy and wet...Maybe tomorrow will have something more interesting.

Arc's work journal #2
This is going to be a fairly short one, as not much happend today, save for the fact that I hate picky customers -_- But yeah..when that terrible photo of me was taken, I was in the middle of one of the worst customer service nightmares...I had an old lady, who wanted about 1lb of 4 things...BUT here's the catch..if I went let's say...two ounces over, she'd go borderline ballistic! What's even worse, was that I was by myself until 4pm, when my buddy Hector, the chicken protector shows up. But other than that, nothing much, just fill up the fish here, defrost the shrimp there.
Edit: Also, pictures of my hat collection coming soon!

Arc's work journal #3
I enjoy working on the weekends for some reason..but I think it may be mainly becuase when we have 3 day sales, my department sets up this little booth area if you will, where we sell our sale items...this week, we had cooked shrimp, king crab legs, raw shrimp, and tilapia. The best part of this "seafood extravaganza" as we so lovingly call it, is that one lucky clerk, (this clerk being me for the past 3 weeks) doesn't have to do ANYTHING but stand behind the three ice bins and sell the products we have out on display...oh, how I love doing that...it's like taking a 4 hour long 10 minute break, where I get paid to do absolutly NOTHING! Not only that, but I also get to see everyone who walks in...and according to my more...horny co-workers, it's a great place to check out the chicks...^_^
Anywho, I'm mostlikely going to be up there again, but who knows?!?! Oh, and I'm also working the closing shift on Sunday, so I'm going to have another soggy shoe story ^_^

Arc's work journal #4
I'm skipping yesterday, seeing as it was quite boring, so today as soon as I walk in, my boss hands me a shopping cart with 6 cases of raw, unpackaged chicken...and today, I learned that it's how they break in the rookie...-_- what asses..anywho, think I only got about 2 cases done as people kept interrupting me. Oh, and the best part, when the other guy I'm supposed to work with today shows up, we bust out the "George Forman Grill" and start grilling up a storm, in the seafood cooler no less...but wow...too much smoke...lol...but yeah..that's all for today, and I'm off on Tuesday.

Arc's work journal #5
So...not sure when, but I think it was two days ago...the ring I have on my left thumb, my senior class ring...one of the gemstones mounted on it...my birthstone nonetheless...FELL THE FOOK OFF!!! Now, it's just that fake diamond, and an empty spot next to it, where my Peridot was supposed to be...and now it's gone, and I'm actually quite depressed...not only for the fact that the gem is gone, but NOW when I go to the jewlers on Thursday or Friday, I'm going to have to PAY for a new Peridot, AND have it mounted..whereas, if I had found the gem, then the remounting would have been free...since they dont' have to cut a new stone for the size of the mount...

Oh...and today, 10/30/06, I BROKE A NAIL!!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:07 pm
sounds like this is going to be a funny thread^^  

~Stir of echoes~

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:08 pm
rofl xd whee I just have this to say... AWW HOW CUTE!  
Heehee... I can post now...

And very fun story... and YOU ALL HAVE DS LITES! gonk

If I could get my DS Lite working on my school wireless network, we'll have to play something sometimes! By the way... how was the movie?  

Sentama Lin

Prinniesdood

3,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
domokun Yesh, I hope so too.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:10 pm
Sentama Lin

If I could get my DS Lite working on my school wireless network, we'll have to play something sometimes! By the way... how was the movie?
>,< I only have a DS...
^w^ The movie was great! surprised Lot's of people had their arms and legs broken by Tony Jaa!  

Prinniesdood

3,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

~Stir of echoes~

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:11 pm
Prinniesdood
Sentama Lin

>,< I only have a DS...
^w^ The movie was great! surprised Lot's of people had their arms and legs broken by Tony Jaa!
lol! sounds good ><  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:11 pm
>,< Just give me a few moments to put up the poll options...  

Prinniesdood

3,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:13 pm
Ds lites gonk ......(<----her nerdiness is threatening to overthrow her envy)

The Protector was such an awesome movie! Though it always bugged me when the rollerbladers popped out of nowhere.....I say, "WTF?" I mean, nobody's really gonna do that.....but that's what makes movies movies, right? xd /stoprambling  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:13 pm
Prinniesdood
Sentama Lin

>,< I only have a DS...

Very cool!

But a DS is a DS... we can still play assuming each of us have Nintendo WiFi games right?  

Sentama Lin

~Stir of echoes~

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:14 pm
i can tell this thread is going to be awsom  
Creative Crossroads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items