Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
THE ANGST ZONE (Use this, for the love of internetz! ><) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angst?
  I'll post it wherever the hell I want!
  Please, just keep it in this thread.
  Tell me all your troubles and I'll do my best to help you feel better. *hugs*
  Can it, emo! ><
  Huh?
View Results

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:59 pm
Single and feel like griping? Yeah, it sucks, I know. If you're a single chick (or guy, I don't care) this place is for you.

question How much do you hate it?
question How do you try to make being single enjoyable?
question I dunno, you get the idea...

EDIT: New name, new poll, broader range of topics... sort of.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:04 pm
Err... eh-heh... *backs out slowly*  

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

GaleSkies

May I make a request to be the "Honarary Butler"? I don't quite have the costume for it, so the post may end up being in name only. sweatdrop  
*stomps in and sits down* stressed ..........  

Slim95
Crew

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:05 pm
I so belong here.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:06 pm
MrJimmy
Err... eh-heh... *backs out slowly*

*grabs Jimmy* You come in? YOU STAY IN! scream (lol)  

Slim95
Crew

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:07 pm
I... actually hate being single a lot. Ever since I realized the potential joys of a relationship and losing it, I've been trying to find a way to regain my old life - the life where I didn't know love. It's a hard process that it is and it drives me nuts. The only thing that seems to take away the feeling is work. Work, work, work. It forces me to not think about my problems and I feel that when my time is helping others become happy, it brings me some happiness.

As I said, I work to make my singleness bearable. Working simply helps me forget about me and my own problems as I help people with their own problems.

And... yes. I'd like to be a maid; a pretty guy maid...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:07 pm
I don't hate being single D: I REVEL IN IT.  

Novatierrie
Crew

GaleSkies

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:09 pm
Sentama Lin
I... actually hate being single a lot. Ever since I realized the potential joys of a relationship and losing it, I've been trying to find a way to regain my old life - the life where I didn't know love. It's a hard process that it is and it drives me nuts. The only thing that seems to take away the feeling is work. Work, work, work. It forces me to not think about my problems and I feel that my time is helping others become happy. This, in turn - at least I feel, makes me happy that I'm being helpful.

As I said, I work to make my singleness bearable. Working simply helps me forget about me and my own problems as I help people with their own problems.

Well you are just too awsome to stay single for long. Proper english and strong diction. cool Mmmmm heart  
I suppose I'm staying in here. crying  

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

Indigo Project

Novatierrie
I don't hate being single D: I REVEL IN IT.
stare Then what are you doing here?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:11 pm
I guess I should leave before I end up sounding too gay, not that its a bad thing.

Oh and I formally rescind my request to be honarary butler. xp  

GaleSkies

Sentama Lin

GaleSkies
Sentama Lin
I... actually hate being single a lot. Ever since I realized the potential joys of a relationship and losing it, I've been trying to find a way to regain my old life - the life where I didn't know love. It's a hard process that it is and it drives me nuts. The only thing that seems to take away the feeling is work. Work, work, work. It forces me to not think about my problems and I feel that my time is helping others become happy. This, in turn - at least I feel, makes me happy that I'm being helpful.

Well you are just too awsome to stay single for long. Proper english and strong diction. cool Mmmmm heart

*blush* I'm... pretty sure that's just an Internet thing. I talk like that in real life as well, but I'm not exactly boyfriend material to anyone - especially when compared to the other prettier (and rare) gay guys in my Catholic university...  
I like bachelor hood and i will enjoy every minute of it!!! twisted

er......until i find the women i truly want to spend the rest of my life with.  

Dragorn the warrior

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:12 pm
I dunno, it's good not to be single, but I'm sure either one of us will tell you that being apart, especially as far apart as we are, sucks of it's own accord. sweatdrop

My petty problems.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces