Welcome to Gaia! ::

ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD!!

Back to Guilds

Zelda games, Role-play, games and contests. 

Tags: Zelda, Game, Contests, Nintendo, Link 

Reply ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD
zelda game glitches Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

1+1=?
  window
  poll whore option(cant forget the poll whores)
View Results

doom_girl

1,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:32 pm
i wanna know some glitches that u've found  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:00 pm
Windwaker: sometimes when i went to jump a ledge, it would repeat the beginning of the jump a few times.
Ocarina: a few times i used the hookshot to get the skull coins underground, but as it got to me i exited through the light and i got one for each time biggrin  

Inigin

Sparkly Prophet

4,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100

Xelinor
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:25 pm
in OOT you can jump off a cliff with a dekustick and if you can get it to break on the way down you'll have a dekustick that you can use without it breaking.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:32 pm
I don't remember how I did it, but I got Link to start falling off a ledge then grabbing on. It happened for over a minute. Then I saved and reset.  

Sakana_Izumi

doom_girl

1,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:32 pm
Sakana_Izumi
I don't remember how I did it, but I got Link to start falling off a ledge then grabbing on. It happened for over a minute. Then I saved and reset.
i can make him do that its fun and can u add me to your friend list  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:21 am
There's a really cool glitch on Majora's mask in which you can enter Sakon's hiding place before the third day. You roll into the edge of the rock blocking the entrance. It takes alot of tries but you can roll through the wall, but if you don't aim right you fall through the ground and die.  

Kavara

doom_girl

1,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:12 pm
Kavara
There's a really cool glitch on Majora's mask in which you can enter Sakon's hiding place before the third day. You roll into the edge of the rock blocking the entrance. It takes alot of tries but you can roll through the wall, but if you don't aim right you fall through the ground and die.
thats not a glitch they purposely made that  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:47 pm
I discovered a new Ocarina of Time glitch. When you go into the room where the two Stalfos are in the Forest Temple to get the Fairy Bow, the levitating platform is supposed to come down. Well...it didn't come down, so instead, I jumped into the hole and landed....in the exact same room. The Stalfos were still there.  

Sakana_Izumi

doom_girl

1,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:08 pm
Sakana_Izumi
I discovered a new Ocarina of Time glitch. When you go into the room where the two Stalfos are in the Forest Temple to get the Fairy Bow, the levitating platform is supposed to come down. Well...it didn't come down, so instead, I jumped into the hole and landed....in the exact same room. The Stalfos were still there.
that is just wierd im looking for glitches that will do something fun and plz add me  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:45 pm
okay mine isn't really a glitch but something funny that I found in Majora's Mask at Ikana Castle before you press the switch on the collum when you are back out side keep going around the building and you see two more collums on the other side one will have a paper airplane on top of it!!! I laughed so hard when I saw what it was....  

WhiteSOX+BAND!

Rid3 Burt0n 159w

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:05 pm
lol i no longer have deku nuts on ocorina of time (i never used them anyway) cuz i used a glitch to turn it into a bottle with a bug in it. note: this wasnt a gameshark code, i did it with an ingame glitch some how eek  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:50 pm
I saw right into Links head...but thats probably normal.  

ViperKittySniper
Crew

doom_girl

1,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:12 pm
all the glitches everone puts are lame time for mine

i was bored and making link go adult young adult young i did it like 10 times have way through the eleventh i pressed z by accident and my gamecube reset and i was freaking the game finishes loading i play im back at the begining but there is both big link and little link and i was able to control both

little=player 1
big= player 2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:30 pm
well theres quite a few i know of...

1. this is tricky but fun...as a kid go to hyrule castle and go to where theres the fairy fountain, well go outside it. there is a corner (not right next to the fairy fountain hole) but theres a way to where u can walk up it and go on this part to where u can walk on it and normaly u wouldnt, its kinda hard to explain but the crack u need to walk really slowly on it and try to get link exactly in front of it lyke in the middle of the screen, it takes a few tries but u can walk up there but soon u will fall into nothing and link will scream for a while but then end up back to the entrence of hyrule castle

2. okay maybe yall know this one. as an adult go to the fishing hole and get a pole blah blah blah, ok go to where u can cast it BUT be in the watter just a little bit. then as u cast press start and equipt the hover boots (if u have them but u need them to do this) then press start again. u should hover for a second but as u over hold down z and back up, now u have the pole cast, anyways keep holding z then back up to where the door is (try to estimate where it is,) them try opening it with A now, ur outside with the fishin pole

NOTE: FREEZES IF U TRY USING THE POLE (i think) but yeah! DONT SAVE.  

Sandwhich Kitten

Zara the Shadow of Chaos

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:13 am
there is a glitch in OOT in Ganons castle, go straight to the Spirit room, when you get in there dodge the Razor Traps and drag an Armos to the wall right beside the door you came in, push it all the way against it and then pull it away one time (so you have minimal space in between) use the jump attack against the back of the Armos (in between it and the wall) and you should go straight through the wall, run to where the middle of the castle should be (the giant mouth-door) and run straight through...congrats!!! you skipped the annoying part of Ganons Castle!!!  
ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff