Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

F*** YOURSELF.
  :D Wi yes, thx.
View Results

blackwhiteandsilver

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:17 pm
Hey, has anyone seen a CLAMP manga where the manga's OTP actually kiss? I mean, not little hint-kisses. Like, the main pairings in X, and Chobits, and CCS, and Tsubasa...and Rayearth....

Maybe it adds to something?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:19 pm
You know, now that I think of it, I haven't seen a kiss in any of those. Probably becuase the relationship in half of those is not absolute due to the fact someone will die.  

Kaname Kyoto

Handsome Bibliophile

sporknotes

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:27 am
You're right. I don't think they actually ever really kiss. The main couples, I mean. But then again, I haven't read that far in any of them.
In CCS, I understand. Aren't they 4th graders?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:53 pm
sporknotes
You're right. I don't think they actually ever really kiss. The main couples, I mean. But then again, I haven't read that far in any of them.
In CCS, I understand. Aren't they 4th graders?

Yeah, don't worry, noone kisses in any of them.  

Kaname Kyoto

Handsome Bibliophile

Calliope Della Corte

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:30 pm
*sits and thinks*

Can't think of any. I may have said this before elsewhere, but CLAMP has a lovely sadistic side. They just love to torture the poor fangirls. And fanboys.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:49 pm
Yeah, they must.

I can understand CCS (children) but not all Clampworks are children oriented soOoOoOo...

Either they're too chicken to solidify anything, or they want to keep things ambiguous.

I dunno. I should find an answer...someday....  

blackwhiteandsilver

SukieMie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

hmm..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:38 pm
Clamp characters get no lovin'...XD

Especially if they're m/m couples. O.O Seriously, I can't really think of a m/m or hinted m/m couple that ended in anything but trouble so far..

O.O

Maybe CLAMP's actually homophobic?!?!

XD

Nah, I kid.  

blackwhiteandsilver

Chibi_Xandra

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:11 pm
I'm pretty sure it's CLAMP going "Haha! *torturetorture*"

If you think about it, that's what gets the fangirls/boys so active. Would there be half the fanfiction there is if they actually stuck the boys together solidly? Especially in X, where they hint at so many different pairings. I theorize that's why they do it. To get the fans riled up and doing things.

I think there might have been a kiss in Legal Drug. And I remember necking in Wish. If I thought about it long enough, I might come up with something else. But that's all I can think of right now. ^_^'''

"Especially if they're m/m couples. O.O Seriously, I can't really think of a m/m or hinted m/m couple that ended in anything but trouble so far.."
Hisui and Kokuyo are just fine, I think. Oo... And Kakei and Saiga seem to be pretty happy, too. ^_^

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:47 pm
Chibi_Xandra
I'm pretty sure it's CLAMP going "Haha! *torturetorture*"

If you think about it, that's what gets the fangirls/boys so active. Would there be half the fanfiction there is if they actually stuck the boys together solidly? Especially in X, where they hint at so many different pairings. I theorize that's why they do it. To get the fans riled up and doing things.

I think there might have been a kiss in Legal Drug. And I remember necking in Wish. If I thought about it long enough, I might come up with something else. But that's all I can think of right now. ^_^'''

"Especially if they're m/m couples. O.O Seriously, I can't really think of a m/m or hinted m/m couple that ended in anything but trouble so far.."
Hisui and Kokuyo are just fine, I think. Oo... And Kakei and Saiga seem to be pretty happy, too. ^_^

Fan torture, damn you CLAMP! >.< I always tell myself to stay away, it'll all end in tragedy...

Err, the Angels from Wish are genderless, so there's no real argument if they could be boys or girls. Tokyopop changed them to girls, though. Yuck.

The kiss in Legal Drug! Haha, that ALMOST HAPPENED, and then the kids were running around downstairs and it got cancalled! Stupid little brats, no dinner for a week. >.>  

blackwhiteandsilver

uNDERoATH13

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:57 pm
Calliope Della Corte
*sits and thinks*

Can't think of any. I may have said this before elsewhere, but CLAMP has a lovely sadistic side. They just love to torture the poor fangirls. And fanboys.

Yep! CLAMP likes to tease! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:01 am
However, having said that,
I keep seeing a pic of Syaoran and Sakura kissing being used for loads of site banners and stuff, and when I ask the makers where they got it, they can't remember.
Maybe there's like a secret CLAMP site that has secret episodes and stuff? We will never know.  

lilmizice

Kaname Kyoto

Handsome Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:47 pm
lilmizice
I keep seeing a pic of Syaoran and Sakura kissing being used for loads of site banners and stuff, and when I ask the makers where they got it, they can't remember.
Maybe there's like a secret CLAMP site that has secret episodes and stuff? We will never know.

DON'T TELL ME THINGS LIKE THAT! gonk I have a tendancy to prove their existence.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:53 am
Ookami alchemist
lilmizice

DON'T TELL ME THINGS LIKE THAT! gonk I have a tendancy to prove their existence.

I'VE BEEN TRYING TO DO THAT FOR A YEAR! ONLY FAIR I TORMENT YOU TOO!  

lilmizice

Kaname Kyoto

Handsome Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:36 pm
lilmizice
Ookami alchemist
lilmizice

I'VE BEEN TRYING TO DO THAT FOR A YEAR! ONLY FAIR I TORMENT YOU TOO!

NOEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! gonk THE TABLES! gonk They have turned on meh! gonk crying  
Character Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces