Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply The Vault
LOCKED DOWN. WE REACHED OUR WORD LIMIT, FOLKS. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:38 pm
Slim has made comics for the ATG! All new ones are in bold, the comics are in order from oldest to newest, and I update them about once a week (if life outside the internet permits me to). Enjoy!:

Jaft's Birthday Confetti

This one is based off of Jaft's birthday thread (when he ate confetti after Sanzo warned him not to....). The stuff he says in the first square is what I pulled from the thread he made where you talk to yourself (no jokin'. those were his exact words 3nodding )

Blop

Unda's imaginary friend (Blop...) liked my book character a bit too much sweatdrop .

The Day Cael Lost His Hand....

Celestial Burden has no mercy for the perverted eek . (watch out all you tentacle munsters out thur....)

Rocks O' Doom

This one was inspired by this very thread. 3nodding

Do Not Be Fooled By Jimmy's Sign

*scoots to the other side of the thread* Do you know what those tentacles can do to you? eek That's right, push your bowels out your mouth! *shivers*

Jaft: Eccentric Sushi Chef

Silly Jaft. whee

Planet Puns

Wakusei means "planet" for those of you who might not understand this.

Filler: TOAMFATG!!! (first filler evaaaar *le gasp*)

Yep, this is a poster for a soon-to-be epic comic about one fox fox's struggle to save ATG. The date that I'll actually make the comic is flexible ninja I might not have the scanner on the 17th.

TOAMFATG1
TOAMFATG2
TOAMFATG3
TOAMFATG4
TOAMFATG5
TAOMFATG6

Part one is done! Hopefully part two will be up by the eighteenth, but I can't assure that (because I am going to Mexico! *waves little flag*)

Filler 2: Muffin's First Appearance

*gasp* Look! A filler!

TOAMFATG21
TOAMFATG22
TOAMFATG23
TOAMFATG24
TOAMFATG25
TOAMFATG26
TOAMFATG27
TOAMFATG28

ZOMFG! I finally got my scanner to work 3 HRS before my deadline! sweatdrop (damn I hate having two houses... ninja ) I know these comics stretch the page, but if I made them smaller you wouldn't be able to read the text. (it's a b***h, aint it mrgreen ) This isn't my favorite of the comics, but it is required so I can move the plot along sweatdrop .

The Truth is Revealed

The worst thing that could've happened to Cael......

Prescott Fandom....

Prescott's a lady's man here in ATG lol .

Self-Narration

Jaft's self-narrations can get......awkward.......(especially when he dances xd )

Shram

A little doodle request from Shram 3nodding .

Filler 3: Foxes Don't Fly

Omfg another filler! This was another doodle inspired by this thread 3nodding .

NEKKID PARTAY!

Another one inspired by the phunkeh thread (surprise sweatdrop ).

Random Is His Middle Name

Kire and Dragorn requested a lil cameo, so this is what they get. domokun

Slim Has Many Stalkers.....

I used to be afraid of monsters in my closet and the Boogey Man under my bed....I'm still afraid of my closet and bed, but now it's because of Jaft and Jimmy. O_O

TOAMFATG31
TOAMFATG32
TOAMFATG33
TOAMFATG34
TOAMFATG35
TOAMFATG36
TOAMFATG37
TOAMFATG38

Oi....This one took me the longest to make. It required a lot of time (and a lil bit of hypnosis on Undakai's part...)

Dance Off1
Dance Off2
Dance Off3
Dance Off4
Dance Off5
Dance Off6

Correction, THIS ONE took me the longest to make. Majority of the dialogue and all of the dance choreography was done by Indy and Jaft themselves in the phunkeh thread (page 1749, if you want to read)

A Lesson In Bunnies1
A Lesson In Bunnies2

..........Because poor Jimmy can't draw bunnies. crying

Filler 4: Unda's Dress Code

I signed up to be Undakai's first evil henchman shortly after joining the ATG. 3nodding That's just how long I've congregated in the phunkeh thread...

The Discovery

Labelle's idea for a comic....within a comic....within a- (oh noes!)

I'm Not Stalking Raytray...What?

Omo is NOT a stalker of raytrays... sweatdrop

What Would a Pixie-Man Know About Scary Stuff?

A variation of a PM conversation that ended in a lot of pwnage... emo On Slim's side.....

SHE HAS NO ARMS?!?!?!

Why, tis Nami, the glowing cat ghost alien!!!!

Ritzy Skirts1
Ritzy Skirts2

Aaaaaw. 4laugh heart Jimmy's too nice for his own good. Lol!

Cheerleaders Aren't Always Cute and Cuddly1
Cheerleaders Aren't Always Cute and Cuddly2

This happened during the...rap....battle. sweatdrop I thought the joke was too good to not be used....

ATG Survival1
ATG Survival2

There will probably be more of these to come. =^_^=

Cross-dressing TRMs....Hrm....

This one was inspired in Nami's "how long have I wasted my life here" thread. Poor Pancake didn't get enough lurv, so I made him this! mrgreen heart

Bored Games (no, I didn't spell that wrong.....kekeke....puns.....)

This is a bit of an inside joke, but still worth reading to anyone who might not know it. 3nodding

Why Slim Is Cursed1
Why Slim Is Cursed2

Yes, people....that really did happen to me. crying Don't rub it in, m'kay? (lol) What're the chances that the two guys I was fallin' for were BOTH gay, AND dating each other without my notice gonk ? Now, usually I would put the first one in Doodle Stew and keep the second up here, but if you read 'em outta order it just doesn't make sense, so grin and bear it for me, people. wink Also: The first one is the comic that won Jaft's Ho Ho Ho contest!

TOAMFATG41
TOAMFATG42
TOAMFATG43
TOAMFATG44
TOAMFATG45
TOAMFATG46
TOAMFATG47

Coming in at an astounding FIFTY-TWO panels, this is ma biggest comic yet. There simply wasn't enough room to finish off the series, so I think there'll be ONE MORE part after this. To those who know a few of Sav's....plots....you might know why he freed Sanzo (don't say it aloud!). Some of the clothes on the charries are messed up, but that's because I did about half of this via memory....sooooo.....chyeah. xd

Sneak Attacks....D=

A Christmas PM with Jaft...... crying

Who Christmas Tree REALLY Is.....

Jeebus....*rubs her eyes* I thought he was Omo....I thought it with such conviction...Kai deserves praise on such roleplaying. The only thing that even REMOTELY led me to believe it was him was the angel pendant and healthy amount of cash. xd Oh yes, and the analitical speeches he gave here and there........*shrinks* If I'd have known better...I never would have hugged him....or strangled him.....both are bad things to do to your boss.....

Biggest a** of the Day1
Biggest a** of the Day2

Isel makes his first appearance, at the request of Dragoon. I believe she too was supposed to be included. o_o But I've lost her......The "emo child's" line is taken directly from Isel's sig.

Koolaid=People?!

The reason dads exist.....To f!@$ with their kids. xd Jimmy and I have strange conversations...If you're going to thank anyone, thank Jimmy for this comic. 3nodding

Sebi's Paperwork

.....I never go anywhere without it. ninja I loves ma briefcase and paper....

....FREE?!?!

That's right. On January 9th, Jaft freed Slim from her slavery. 3nodding

Join Today!!! =D

Yep! Shameless advertisement. Business has been slow, and I'm scouring for recruits. razz

N.I.P.S.1
N.I.P.S.2

For those of you that don't know, the N.I.P.S. stands for Noobs In Peasant Stuff. It's an organization protesting the starter clothing, saying that noobs should start out with peasant rags again. This is just my opinion on the matter. I am in no way saying that all N.I.P.S. people are crazy old guys. That's just for comedic purpose. sweatdrop

DO NOT GLOMP/HUG/LOVE TSUJI IN ANY WAY! 1
DO NOT GLOMP/HUG/LOVE TSUJI IN ANY WAY! 2
DO NOT GLOMP/HUG/LOVE TSUJI IN ANY WAY! 3

This was all taken from the phunkeh thread (as you can plainly see by the sign in the first panel). sweatdrop Yes, Slim has learned her lesson. She will not glomp/hug/make any physical contact pertaining to affection concerning Tsuji (though I don't think he explodes anymore. o-o). But I still love tugging on the scarf..... xd

TOAMFATG51
TOAMFATG52
TOAMFATG53
TOAMFATG54
TOAMFATG55
TOAMFATG56
TOAMFATG57
TOAMFATG58
TOAMFATG59
TOAMFATG521
TOAMFATG522
TOAMFATG523
TOAMFATG524
TOAMFATG525
Special thanks!

Ninety-six panels, readers.....NINETY-SIX! *dances like there aint no tomorrow* Woohoo! New record! I'd like to thank Jaft for the idea ONE MORE TIME, because this was a blast! Wow....And to think this stemmed off from some idle chit-chat on page 10 (I think Xik started the discussion, actually. Jaft just solidified the idea of the comic). This was, by far, the hardest one to make. It was hard for me to work everyone in, but I think I got it....Oh! And wanna know a secret? biggrin I had no idea who was going to win this thing till Saturday, when I counted up the poll results. That's right! I let the person with the most followers win. If the "both" option won, I'd find a way to make that work.......Somehow. Hope you guys have liked TOAMFATG!

5000 POSTS!

I'm....so proud of this place. crying heart Thankies, readers, for getting the thread to that oh-so-lovely milestone. Not-so-many thanks to Undies for taking my 5000th post. scream

Flashy Entrances

What strange strange things we do in the phunkeh thread....*shakes her head*

It's Just One of THOSE Threads....

I quoted Erius' line from a thread that's long been buried in this guilds history (actually, it's probably only 15-or-so pages back, but I really don't feel like digging for it, hence the boring look for the n00b). This, among other reasons, is why Erius deserves absolute internetz. xd

WHO LET THE SLEEP-DEPRIVED CARTOONISTS IN THE AFTER-PARTY?!

This was all directly quoted from an invite-only after-party for a gaian wedding. rofl It's still going on right now....Oh, such chaos and fun. Two of the party-goers are members of this guild, actually! biggrin I've dragged 'em in here from the ABR (Avatar Battle Royalle) There's Hobo, and naturally, Badeye. Chums, if you're reading this, thanks for entertaining me so. xd

The Bugged Celebrity Date

I think they're robots...all of them....*prods a random celebrity date* I mean, how else can you explain how they're mass-produced and shipped all over Gaia? Robots, I tellz ya....And some robots have glitches. Oh! And as a lil random tidbit of info....In order to get that string of numbers and letters Undie's "robot" spouted, I repeatedly hit my head on my keyboard to see what came up. biggrin Yup......I'mma genius.( rofl )

Hand Skills

Directly quoted from a PM with Kai. sweatdrop (don't ask where I got the metal bar from....I'm really not quite sure neutral )

ROH1
ROH2
ROH3
ROH4

Ha! Another comic special. I don't really like doing the intros for these. =P They end up being boring to me. No worries, readers. The drama (and hopefully the comedy) will pick up next week. XD

Where Slim Has Been

This is, in a nutshell, what I've been doing these past three weeks I've been gone. xd

In My Pants....

Alright! This game/rp forum request has been around FOREVER, and I've finally been coaxed into doing it. This is an actual thread, and all these word bubbles are direct quotes from it. (with the exception of Tsu's, which was modified for comedic purpose)

Prinny's Face!!!

Seriously, Prinny! gonk Why don't we ever see your face?! Alright, PAI comic request is done! whee

DROP AND GIVE ME 50!

*sigh* And then Xik joined forces with Undies, and now Slim MUST do push-ups when he tells her to......The world is a cold, cruel place.....Oh, and please excuse the strange coloration of this one. sweatdrop Technical difficulties...

Getting Naked
Getting Naked2

That quote's still stuck in his profile too. =.=" That conversation was very fun, though! XD

There was once a weapon we believed to be the Batman symbol....
There once was a weapon we believed to be the Batman symbol....2

That second picture is curtesy of Pie himself (most of you don't know Pie....but that's okay) We were just messing around in the ABR. xd Someone stabbed him in the gut with something that looks strangely similar to the Batman symbol.....

Hampster.....

I like to call hamsters "hampsters"......and have since I was a weeeeee child. This is my interpretation of a REAL hampster....

Fortune Tellers
Fortune Tellers2

Just a bit of fortune telling with Eye. Before this, I hadn't seen those little paper things in ages.....My scanner was unavailable back then too, so I tried my hand at touchpad to do this one. XD Not the prettiest or longest of my comics....

Watch As Slim Is Pounced Upon....

Self-explanitory, no? XD This one happened via PM a few months ago.

When I go to the ABR....I go prepared.

>.> Yes, I bring the Spiderman bandaids EVERYWHERE.

Where's Dragorn?

crying Dragorn was such a loyal reader. He always dug my thread up to post in it.....

Best Reaction to My Comics EVER....

And it happened twice.......Lol! Ever shot soda out of your nose? It's not a nice feeling.

Man-thong Parade
Man-thong Parade2

Check out page 271 if you want to see how it all happened....*shivers*.....A lot of this dialogue is direct quoting that's been smooshed down to fit into the comic.

O_O I hope this one is to your liking...

Don't keel me, readers! gonk *hides*

Ears On a Peanut....Yup.

Nor is this comic funny. 8D

MOAR COWBELL!

Who hasn't done one of these yet? XD

A SEVERE Pwnage...

See page 381 as an example of Shram's godly Counterstrike powers. o-o

ROH21
ROH22
ROH23
ROH24
ROH25

Whew.....Another segment of ROH for the thread. <.< After this series (and possibly the special request), I think I'm takin' a small break from multi-part comics. Just for a few weeks. Shorties have much better jokes, in my opinion, regardless of their lack of plot. XD

My Challenge To You All.....

Yeah, that candy IS real. XD It is my challenge to ALL YOU READERS to use the phrase "Oh, it's so powerful [insert random thing here]"! If you do by next week, and post the exact words and scenario of what happened, I'll include you in the extension of this comic next week (if I don't do ROH3 by then).

Bunny Suits, Anyone?...
Bunny Suits, Anyone?...2

I think I'll have to add that second link to my sig.....Lol!

...What Strange Things Slim Imagines Sometimes....

This is all directly quoted from the phunkeh thread....I laughed so hard at that moment, and all because as soon as Sav said "fat one", I thought of that grotesque chicken clinging to him and chirping "Daddy!".......Yeah, the mind of a cartoonist works in strange ways......

Why I kept trying to fix my computer....

Poor kitty....In all seriousness, Kai's not that bad a boss. =] He's been reminding me to do these every time I talk to him.

ROH31
ROH32
ROH33
ROH34
ROH35
ROH36

Jeebus.....Took me long enough, eh? Here it is, and I hope you all enjoy it.

Do You Like Apples?....

Credit for the witty little rhyme goes to Terry Pratchett. XD I read Hogfather a few months ago and loved its use, so I thought it would be fun to incorporate it into a comic. The reason for the absence of my comics, among other things, has been the pressure my art is put under in other places. I'm working on two art projects simultaneously, one was due weeks ago, and I'm starting another one next week. I hate having my simple pleasures ruined by the thought that they're obligatory, and these two projects are boring me to death. To get my creative juices flowing again, I started a little project of my own.....The idea is to take an old linen-bound book and do whatever you want to it. I love it so much because of the freedom it brings, even though the very thought of painting in a book a few days ago appalled me. Here, these are the first two pages: Pages The quotes on the right are from Mercutio (he's my all-time favorite character from Romeo and Juliet), and the picture they're on is what I used as the reference for the Prince of Cats painting. I've just always connected that picture with the quotes.....The picture on the left is all me. It's supposed to be a modern version of Cael. The words behind him in pencil are MCR lyrics, though whether or not they're accurate, I've no idea. XD

Troppin' it up!

Kals, if you're reading this, please don't kill me. D: I know you were there too. I'll add you into these babies eventually.....BUT! To all other readers, the trop is a dance move we in the IRC have invented.....I imagine it looks similar to skanking (the dance move, mind you biggrin ).

My Pokemon Can Beat Up Your Pokemon!

crying Jaft knows no mercy.....Frozen Throne and Counterstrike are computer games, by the by.

Gaian Soap Opera?....

>_> We mess around too much.....Making fun of soap operas is awfully fun, though. Have you ever watched those things? Hilarious!

Tutorial1
Tutorial2
Tutorial3
Tutorial4
Tutorial5
Tutorial6

Eien requested a tutorial on how to use my style. <_< Here it is. In all it's cruddy glory..........Urg......

It Affects Us....Even Off the Net.....

You know that scene in POTC3 where Davey Jones sticks his tentacles down that guy's throat and strangles him?....It's like Sarah and I linked brains for a split second.....

And So It Starts....

Hey, I was bored, it sounded fun, why not? Eventually, more and more people started changing their names to Saverio and acting like him....What a blast. XD I cursed more in those few minutes that I think I have this whole year.

TSUUUUUUJIIIIIIII-KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!

Is back! And I'm a very very happy Slim.

Where art thou?! D:

Well, he'd been logged off for a while (though he just came back on after I finished uploading this. irony sucks). *shuffles her feet* But he still hasn't posted in a while.....

I wonder why. =D

Hm.....

Twin Sons.....BOLOGNA!

Taken from a real conversation between Jaft and I.....I have to wonder what goes on in his head sometimes.

Shirtless, Biotch!

Sav spent about a week without a shirt on his avi. xd Long story.

Indy Changed Her Sex....

Kekeke. Another comic marked off my waiting list.

Positive Name-dropping Makes Me a Happy Girl.

Seriously....Don't you love it when you walk into a room and people are like, "Oh, [insert your name here] is such an awesome person...."? That's the way I felt when Dragoon name-dropped me in her return thread.

WTFEIEN'SHAWT!!

Srsly, Eien ma pal, you've got a smile that makes gals (and Jimmy xd ) swoon.

Slim: Mockery of the Villain Community

Pinecone Cookies

All humor in this comic is curtesy of Jaft and Omni. Your jokes never cease to make me smile. XD

ROH41
ROH42
ROH43
ROH44
ROH45

Forty panels. *sigh* I'm sorry that you've waited months for forty panels. =_=

Thank you, friends.

Thank you for reading my schmuck for a whole year. crying Really. Much love to you all.......

The folk in that pic are the ones that've shown up most in my comics. 3nodding

Masochistic Chess
Anybody up for a game? <_<......XD In all seriousness, I'm a pretty average player. Nothing special. But I do love the game! So, if you ever want to play, just drop me a PM and I'll whip out my board. ^_^

Komodo Needs Sleep...NAO!!

Quoted from Komo on page 390. biggrin Another request down.

ROH51
ROH52
ROH53
ROH54
FINALLY! Finally finally! A new update, AND a new ROH! Also...."I mean, I don't tote this over-sized mug here everyday to NOT mooch..." Probably my favorite line in the whole series.

GMT Flashback 1
I was sifting through Jaft's GMT thread....And it's just....STUFFED.....with comic material. Probably the biggest mixing pot of sexual innuendo and puns I've ever seen....

GMT Flashback 2
D:< I am not a dude!

GMT Flashback 3
.... ._. Do not want.

GMT Flashback 4
It seriously makes me so uncomfortable when those two do that. o_o;;

BITE ME!
.......And THAT....is why I finished this update.....It was this or be further harassed.

NO, MOMMY!

What is the MOPP dance, you ask? <.< Youtube it or something. I think I did this comic SOLELY for that third panel. The big eyes were just oodles of fun. xd

Smile, Erius!

I now challenge you all to make a person smile. Compliment them, tell them a joke, don't care. ^_^ Just set out with the goal to sunny someone's life. And when you do, I'd love to hear what is was that you did. This place could just use a few more good vibes sometimes, y'know?

DO U HAS A FLAVOR?

Probably one of the most lame pick-up lines the world has ever known. =w=.....He's not really my big brother, for anyone who's wondering. XD

Sparks? Sternum? What?

Aw, he's not really like that... X3

He's So Man Pretty.

Thank you, phunkeh thread, and your ever-amusing and odd conversations. XD

He's Hot...=P

Directly quoted from a PM with Jaft. This one was a special request from him.

He's STILL Man Pretty.

That bow really compliments his man pretty hair. XD

Much luff.

This was my gift to the ATG for Valentine's Day, because I do love this place..... X3 I've said it a countless number of times....but..... one more time can't hurt. I'll have to go on a praise binge later, when I'm not supposed to be in bed. In the meantime: Cuddle this.

XanXan and Cookie

You know why I call Sav "Cookie"?.... Because he's so sweet! (badum-pish!) I've used a number of nicknames on him, though. Cookie and Savvysaurus rank top two~. I take great pride and joy in the nicknames I give to friends. =]

Happy birthday, Silver! For you, I have baked a large, delicious-....

Lol. Happy birthday, Momma Jade!

Fangirlism

You know it's true.... Anywho: I'm a big fan of aretoo's comics! He's fantastical! D8 I aspire to improve my artistic abilities to one day rival his....

I can has friendships?

biggrin Don't let my cute portrayal of him fool you. Sav is a lean, mean, killin' machine! Yeah! Sure!..........*snicker*.........

Doodle Stew:

I started these comics in early 2005 (about March). They're mostly based off of real people and real experiences, but every now and then I toss in some sort of weird comic. For example: I once had Tom (from Tom and Jerry) guest star as a victim of abuse in John's television show "Villains Having It Their Way". (With the exception of John and his family, all main characters are based off of people I've met. Apparently the comics were missing some morbid comedy, so I created an audition comic around September and let my readers vote on which new character they wanted the most.....John won by a landslide. xd ) Enjoy! (Oh, yes, and my last name is included in a few, so if you see a big ugly censor box, that's why..) Please excuse the wrinkled or lined paper in these comics. ninja I do them in between periods at school. Lol!

John's Outlook On School

The guy in black is John, our residential morbid humor. 3nodding

Dodgeball

The girl that gets pegged in the head is Sarah (otherwise known as Starlaa in the ATG). She adds a bit of random or exagerated humor to Da Stew. The boy is Gus. He's very athletic and runs circles around my other characters.

Water World Is, Indeed, Edible

He's also a bit of an airhead at times. rofl This comic is an example of something that DID NOT (that would be quite silly if it did) happen. It does, however, connect to Gus' personality. sweatdrop

Slim: Cartoonist, Bookworm, Gamer Girl...

The short girl and tall girls in the first square are Andrea and Kim, my other two best friends. I'm (as you may have guessed already) the one sitting in the dark with John and Gus playing video games. lol That blonde streak, striped shirt, and sloppy ponytail are a few of my trademarks IRL.

Azeroth History1
Azeroth History2
Azeroth History3
Azeroth History4

This is a comic detailing a little bit of Warcraft (a computer game) history. The information is taken from a trilogy of books, the War of the Ancients (The Well of Eternity, The Demon soul, and The Sundering) There's not enough room in those lil boxes for me to specify on certain things, so I'll fit everything not said right here: When it says "a big demon who eats worlds" it really means that he enters them via a portal and destroys any and all life on them, then leaves them in a rotting lump of dead and moves on to another world. He doesn't literally eat them, and he's not bigger than them. (keep in mind that the doodle version of me drew the pictures to go along with her narrations) By "and started messing with it" I mean that the elves began tampering with it in a hope to gain more power. This tampering caught Sargeras' attention, and cast his eye upon Azeroth...

Frodo Teh Ringwraith

I watched the whole trilogy of LOTR recently....then I watched certain bits of it again to nit-pick for comic jokes. xd I just giggled when Aragorn said that Frodo would turn into a ring wraith........(<-------*screams nerd*).........Who doesn't have a Lord of the Rings parody these days? *shakes her head*

John+Cox=Trouble1
John+Cox=Trouble2
John+Cox=Trouble3

John's personality has taken an even bigger sarcastic turn...

....It's Not That Kind of Cherry.....

THAT REALLY DID HAPPEN TO ME! gonk *headdesk* God, I felt like such an idiot when I was talking to her, but I had no idea that by "cherry" she could've possibly...meant....*headdesk* I THOUGHT HER BOYFRIEND STOLE THE CHERRY FROM HER DRINK AND TICKED HER OFF OR SOMETHING!! (though that has no relevance to the parents, it was the only thing my mind could spit out) (oh, and the cherry-flavored lolipop joke is from waaaay back in July, but I didn't get it till just last week because of this incident)

Slim's Day-Dreams...

I have strange day-dreams, okay?..... ninja

When You Know Brandi Is Coming To Town...

*sigh* An all-too true story. My dad is some guy....with too many gals..... stressed I'm still doing my best to get Brandi outta my life.

Spread the Laughes...

My friend Alana and I really do seem to laugh at the most stupid things for hours on end....

CAKE FIGHT!!!

That's really how it happened......All over a stupid myspace comment and a smooshed cake.....Now both girls are suspended. o_o

Elbow Mouths! D:

.........*shivers* That woman is my Spanish teacher, and I was completely hypnotized by her eerie elbows last Friday. gonk When she bended them, the wrinkles would tighten, and it would look like a mouth was opening, and when she relaxed them, the wrinkles would fold up again and look like a mouth was closing......

Is it bad?...

This was directly quoted from my math class. Poor poor Ian....

I'm not immature....I just really like swings. crying

What? Is it a CRIME to be a high-schooler who loves swings? D: Nu.....

Misery Loves Company

My poor cookie. ;_;....IRL, I didn't really smack Sarah's cookie onto the ground, but the comic wouldn't have been much fun without that.

How to Summon Slim

.....I'm a sucker for baked goods. 3nodding

ATG, Meet My Family...

Just a weird comic idea I got when my sister borrowed my slippers. razz Inspiration comes in the most strange forms.

Filler 5: John's Smile

He smiles once in a blue moon, and it's not pretty. =3

Filler 6: The iPod Dance!!!

....Everyone has one. That lame dance you do when nobody's looking, or when you don't care if people are looking. I call mine the "iPod dance", because when I put on my headphones, I don't care who's around me. ^_^ Oh! And I'll give a proper intro for the dude on the left soon. He's an old character (made him in 4th grade, actually =D), but he doesn't show up too much.

My Little Cynical Voice

You know that super-cynical voice in your head that says "you can't do it!" or "you suck!" (or something along those lines)? Mine seems to have manifested itself into a sardonic, black-tressed, teenage cartoon character.....Urg. xp

............Well, that sucks.

Well, I had to change this up a bit to be able to post the joke up, but, in essence, this did happen to me. D:

Seriously....Who Gives Away Pants On Easter?....

Yes, my father's girlfriend's (Brandi's) present to me for Easter is a pair of tight, velvet, purple sweats that say "HOUSE OF JUICY" all over the backside in huge gold letters.......What the heck? Ah well. It's the thought that counts, right?...........Honestly, why would she EVER think I'd want to wear something like that?! DX

.....MY FAT GOES WHERE?!?!?!

Slim wasn't feeling so slim.....*headdesk*......Ah, but that was yesterday...I'm over it now, ergo free to make comics about it. XD And yeah, that situation really did happen with the swim trunks. I went to a condo with a pool this weekend. =P

Style
Style2
Style3

Alright, I've been messing around with different comic styles, and I want to know which one you guys like more. This newer one has much more detail, which allows me to show race, gender, and age much more easily, while each character can have different face shapes and body builds. Unfortunately, this new style also takes much longer to draw, since I have to start with a pencil version first and draw it larger to get all the details. That being said, I'd probably only start putting up about one comic a week, two if it's very short. Of course, if you guys vote for this style, I'll finish ROH with my current one. I'm leaving it all up to you guys, because I really do love letting you determine the fate of these comics. They're supposed to be for YOU, afterall. ^_^

These comics aren't dead! *gasp!*

Really! 8D Told you all I wasn't done!

Introducing...

Josh. =] Met him after the first few weeks of school. He's finally made it into a comic. XD

Nice people at Trader Joe's! ^_^

.......;__; Yeah, I really am that socially inept......*mumbles* You know it's bad when your middle school sister has to teach you how to take a compliment.

(for all of you who watched Pan's Labyrinth) What if...

=P Yeah, I know it'd be a bit scary to do that....It was fun to make that guy talk. XD

John's Dad

John's dad was actually introduced shortly after John's introduction to the comics last year. Originally, he wasn't supposed to be capable of speech, but there are so many things he could say...So, I changed things up. And no, I didn't add him in just because I'm obsessively reading Terry Pratchett these days. >_<

Manipulative Little Monster...

I despise him, he despises me, we've a mutual dislike of one another. I still find it funny how he tries to coax me with the "I'm just an itty-bitty toddler" routine every now and then. It's disgusting how easily that works for my father, Brandi, and pretty much anyone else that comes in contact with him. His stolen things, purposefully broken things, and does anyone care to stop him? No. This is my job these days.....But, to be perfectly honest, I get a small amount of satisfaction in glaring at him so coldly when he sneakily pockets a piece of candy that he puts it back with little hesitation. Yeah. I'm a jerk. =P

Filler 7

Mmhm.

Sometimes, it's better not to ask.

I just wanted to draw this for the heck of it....I'm happy. =] Lol.

Courtesy?

Yeah. .__. Sarah doesn't really like Josh sometimes. She thinks he's creepy.

Such a Peaceful Hobby

Thought of this while, you guessed it, gardening. Had to transplant some tulips that had grown a bit crowded. ;__;

Teakettle.

He really....really did sound like one. XD

Professor Rowan's such a jerk....

;_; Am I so homely that this man cannot determine my gender? Woe is me......XD

It is a filler.

And also my new sig.

The princess is in another castle.

I kill birds with my voice, have the appetite of starved wolves when it comes to sweets, and the attitude of Oscar (the garbage can guy from Sesame Street) when it comes to small children.

We started sex ed not long ago.

Really, it is all about inflection. I've grown up with a nurse for a mom. I don't mind speaking about the human body when it's in a factual, completely scientific way.....But when there's "that tone", my face turns instantly red. D:

I'm Going Crazy.

I'm not really at the stage where I'm involuntarily seeing things, but I feel quite nuts. 8D Plus, I keep hearing people whispering my name, and there's nooooobody there. No. I am not implying that I'm hearing ghosts, phantoms, or anything of the like. I mention this truth for comedic purpose.

Kaleb's Mark
Kaleb's Mark 2

gonk I'm like my friends' walking canvas these days.....They're writing things on me, and playing with my hair, and putting make-up on my face....

Pokemon: Fly

Seriously...When your Pokemon are only the size of eagles, how do you do that?.....

I do many strange things....

It's addictive! Seriously! D: Sometimes you know things like stirring jealousy are bad for you, that they'll haunt you all day, or that saying a certain thing will only cause you trouble, yet you do it anyways. Oh, and this is the best reaction I've received for this comic thus far....It's in my sig. XD I love it.

Fun Before Frizz

True story. Nothing better than dancing like an idiot in the rain. 8D I was listening to Enya.....

The Reason1
The Reason2
The Reason3

They were actually making fun of my hat that day. My head is often full of such preponderances, running over scenarios and weaving stories about the people around me. Metacognition is a high interest of mine, and thinking about other people's thoughts is an even greater craze. So, how do you people think?......Honestly, I'd be real interested to watch you all peel down your thought processes layer by layer till you arrive at the primitive roots of the matter. It's fascinating.

Erica's First Fight

Well, almost first fight (family brawls not included). My teacher separated me from them.....Butterfly squishing neanderthals....

New...Clothes?

I got bored. 8D Very bored.

Irony. Lawl.

Hypocrisy. Bigger lawl.

GET IN THE CAR!
GET IN THE CAR! 2
Jesus Christ it's an Erica! Get in the car!

New Friend
New Friend2

His name's Nathan, and shucks, what a gentle giant! X3 A vegetarian who loves his musicals and World of Warcraft.

No more eyeliner...

crying Sister can be so cruel.

Air Guitar

It's true, it's true....I play a mean...mean air guitar. Lately, to the tunes of Sonata Arctica (that solo in San Sebastian is awesome) and Avenged Sevenfold (Beast and the Harlot or Bat Country). What? Surprised that I listen to Avenged Sevenfold? :3

LOL VOICECHAT
LOL VOICECHAT2

o_o He has the laugh of a mad man. He really does........XD Probably one of the most.....peculiar...conversations I've ever been in. Made a total idiot of myself. And coughed every two seconds. And giggled uncontrollably throughout.

NEEDS MOAR SLEEP

.....You people are keeping me up at night with your enthralling conversations and sparkling personalities. crying You know who you are.....

Almost Everyone Knows This Story.

This was a special request from LaBelle. :3

Baldowich

Don't ask.

St. Patrick's Day Comradery!

So, yes. XD That is how I formally met new friend, Chris. After saying, "Yes..." amidst a ton of blushing, he also said, "I...like....lots....of...cute things..." Heheh, he's such a peach. Very nice, albeit incredibly silent (I haven't seen him carry a full conversation with anyone else in years...). Easily embarassed.

Erica's schedule.

I've had roughly two hours of computer time every day for a while now.... It is saddening, because of how little I've been posting in the ATG and the pitiful amount of comic updates, but at the same time, I'm meeting so many new people and experiencing so many new things! It's quite a ball, really~. But I'm hoping to find more balance between you guys and them guys in the future.... Also. Thorsday. Best day of the week.

I AM NOT TAKING REQUESTS ANYMORE unless you give me something in exchange or you're VERY gosh darn persuasive. And no, persuasive does not mean blatant whining. Or surreptitious whining. If you really wanna be in a comic, do something to make me laugh or inspire me. razz That should getcha in lickity split. A majority of the time, the request comics come out lame anyways, because they're forced...

Updates (*beep beep beep*)
7/11/08: Ho. Lee. Cow. Long time no see, am I right?..... Wowzers.... I deeply apologize, my lovely readers.... I have been entwined in a busy world. I cleared school with an almost flawless report card, enrolled in my first college course (Running Start program. It's the bee's knees), and was whisked away by my peers to an oddly active offline social life. I've been hiking, playing video games at friends' houses, going to parties, playing at parks, loitering in coffee shops, drawing like crazy (mostly working on a comic called Munster), visiting family, doing chores.... Ah, so flipping busy. ._. By the time I get home and boot up my laptop, all I want to do is lurk in the guild (I barely even post; I'm so wiped out), browse deviantart, and chat with a person or two.....
3/18/08: I'll have to give you guys a better update later.... Right now, I have to go to bed and wake up in....five and a half hours..... *headdesk*
1/14/08: Eh. I know I'm short one comic to compensate for the losses, but it is Monday. razz We'll all be caught up soon enough. ROH has already been planned out, and I can name five comics off the top of my head that need doing, so don't you worry. I have plenty of material and artistic inspiration. What I'm lacking in is time. XP
12/9/07: Look what scuttled out from under a stack of homework to say "hello!" To give you all an idea about what I've been up to, I spent FIVE HOURS working on a visual presentation today! 8D *throws confetti in the air*.......Yeah, so I've not been having picnics or anything. I still get on almost nightly, but you can notice I haven't been posting much. I've just been chatting on MSN to cool myself down, really....But! I don't mean to make it sound like my life's been rough or anything. It's been great! Spectacular! Stupendous! I got my first straight A report card! I spent the night at a friends house! I had my 16th birthday party! And received a tablet! And bought I Am America (And So Can You!)! And read Thief of Time! And then read Dexter in the Dark! And then read-....Well...You get the gist. I've been reading a lot..... I watched a movie with peers! Admittedly, it would've been ten times more fun to watch it with a few of you.....but it was nice! <3
10/27/07: Nope, no ROH6. And if I hear one word out of you guys, so help me....XD Aw, I joke. You guys wouldn't bugger me, right? Right? Right.
10/7/07: ROH5! ROH5! 8D Also, a multitude of flashbacks from Jaft's GMT thread........ LOLLERCOPTERCOASTERTOASTER!
9/11/07: Just two new comics. ^_^ Nothing special. But hey! Forty updates!
9/02/07: *le gasp* Another update on time?! My goodness, Slim, yer on a roll! :O
8/26/07: One new comic on time and in line. ;-; This is quite the miracle for me.
8/20/07: Let there be COMIIIIIIICS! Another slice of ROH pie for you all, as well.
8/16/07: Happy anniversary, my lovely. crying Mummy will feed you as soon as she's done camping....(Just...talking to my thread. I'll be back on Monday)
6/26/07: I'm still pumping these things out every now and then at a leisurely pace. ^_^
6/13/07: ..........Nag me about ROH and I will tear your eyeballs out. I do not want to feel anymore pressure to do anymore art, please. <=] It's 15 new comics, folks. Leave meh be.
5/20/07: .....I TOLD YOU GUYS I WASN'T GOING TO LET THIS PLACE DIE! Flipping laptop...Breaking down on me.....In fact, it's still broken. I have to hurry this up before it dies again....Just to let you all know, I haven't been slacking. In fact, since my comp's broken, I've been doing more comics than ever. This isn't even all the comics I've done. I have a ton more that I left at my mom's house. XD. Oh! And the old style of comics won by a single vote! =O Anywho, coming in at an astounding THIRTEEN comics, this is ma biggest update yet!
4/15/07: Yay! New style! =D Please vote on which one you prefer!.....And say ANYTHING about my swim trunks and I'll rip your tongue out. DX
4/8/07: WOO! EASTER COMICS! I'm actually REALLY happy with this batch! I had a lot of material to work with. Don't forget to participate in "The Challenge"!
4/1/07: ROH Part 2 is finally here! After this, I've been considering ending my comics.......You know, taking a final bow and whatnot.......HA! As if. Happy April Fool's Day, readers!
3/31/07: WOO! The request list is DONE! *throws confetti in the air* Too bad ROH has to wait another day....Ah well. Oh! And in case you guys didn't notice, I found a new pen! <.<
3/30/07: YES! Slim claims VICTORY over her scanner! She even figured out how to edit out all the blue in her comics! (Oo! Ah! Gasp!) Hope you all enjoy these comics as much as I enjoyed making them. (be careful not to drink soda while reading)
3/29/07: More scraps and scrapes.......I should get the scanner up tomorrow (when my stepfather can help me find the program around the house), but I can't make any promises.
3/28/07: My apologies......I know this update is, well, lacking, but due to technical difficulties, my scanner is unaccessable tonight. You'll all have to cope with whatever it is I can scrape out of my photobucket till the scanner's up again. crying
3/27/07: The "Naked" comic request has been finished! Hope you all enjoy!
3/26/07: New comic! Now Xikrai's request is off teh list! *makes an X on her list* Four down, seven more to go!
3/25/07: I apologies for the crappy quality of this week's comics.....My scanner's REALLY wiggin' out on me right now. Anywho, the "special event" has begun! Each day now, until the 31, I'll submit new comics till my whole request list is empty! And on the 31st, ROH 2 will be released. ^_^ So please, check back each day for new comics.
3/04/07: First part of ROH! Woo! *dances* Tune in for next week!
2/26/07: Compensating for the day late with extras again. razz Most of these are Doodle Stew comics because I did 'em in school without reference. Apologies, I was a lot more busy on Sunday than I thought I would be.
2/19/07: FIVE NEW COMICS! Ha-cha-cha! mrgreen Sorry, they're a day late, but me scanner is located in a most inconvenient place....I couldn't access it last night. sweatdrop Also! Because I find this wedding after-part to be increasingly hilarious, here are some random pics from it: (The couch was set on fire, When I got my fortune told, The problem with red, When Tugger's tongue got bitten....o.<)
2/11/07: Two new comics! I finally made it to my 500th post! *does a lil dance* Woo! mrgreen I am MOST happy.
2/6/07: TOAMFATG is done..... crying / mrgreen I feel like bein' sad and happy at the same time. Also, I request that all reading this call Undakai by the nickname "Undies". Tha's right....I'm bringing it back from its long dormancy. twisted
1/28/07: Three comics! 8D Tsujigiri-san has been added (and I still have to do that big special >.<).
1/19/07: Woohoo! Four extra comics this week, and Sebi's cameo has been included, too!
1/15/07: To compensate for the late arrival of this week's comic, I've added in an extra. 3nodding Hopefully, these will suffice. At Dragoon's request, I've included a Komodo and Isel cameo in this one! Apologies to the AIP, but I'm hoping to do your bit next week, if I don't end up doing a big special. Sorry, again, buckos. crying
1/9/07: Yep, I finally took the time to fix those links and give them proper names.
1/7/07: Two more comics! The one with Tree was inspired by page 258 (or around there) I believe. Oh yeah, and just because I can......http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c144/slim95/BitterOldMaidKai.jpg rofl
1/1/07: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!! The long-awaited TOAMFATG3 is up, along with a comic I did on Christmas whilst PMing Jaft! (Slim does not like to be hugged by surprise....)
12/24/06: 2 new comics! (1 Doodle Stew) I'm sorry for the lack of humongous specials this week, but that'll have to wait till after Christmas. The new special will be brought up some time between Tuesday and Sunday. I apologize for the delay, but I am naught but a young human with a busy schedule and a knack for "lol"ing....
12/17/06: 4 new comics! (3 of them are Doodle Stew) Antun makes his first appearance, and I finally found a joke for Shadow's cameo! (which I have been putting off forever). Great news! My math teacher showed our school's newspaper a few of the drawings that I've done on my worksheets ( sweatdrop ). They want to give me my own comic strip! (I'mma be famous. xd .......Hardly)
11/26/06: One new comic! I've just barely made my deadline today! >=3 Let's see Undakai deduct my vacation days NOW....
11/22/06: Two new ATG comics! Viral, Saverio, and Pancake appear for the first time in this one.
11/14/06: Five new comics! I've also finally included my original series Doodle Stew, which is based off of Slim's life!
11/1/06: New comics for joo all!!! heart
10/24/06: I've been pondering something.....Outside of the ATG, for about a year now, I've been making a separate series of comics called Doodle Stew, depicting my RL friends, family, and mortal enemies. Shall I post them in this thread along with the ATG comics? Please state "yay" or "nay"!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:41 pm
I loves it! xD I TOTALLY remember that second one happening too! lol  

Undakai
Crew

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:42 pm
rofl rofl rofl OMG SLIM THAT'S GREAT!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:50 pm
Oh look! It's multiplying on you! rofl  

Indigo Project

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:52 pm
LMFAO!!!

That was great work... I remember that confetti... had quite a good aftertaste actually...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:55 pm
We have so many talented people here... I'm so glad people can be so creative...

These were nice, Slim  

Jironimo Kasumi

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:05 pm
Will you make one with me in it? *puppy eyes*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:06 pm
Sure! I'll make an update once I finish! 3nodding  

Slim95
Crew

Matrias Fierno

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:10 pm
Can you have me in one?

With my rocks of doom? razz  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:13 pm
Sure! *hides behind Indy* Rocks are evil....  

Slim95
Crew

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:15 pm
Slim95
Sure! *hides behind Indy* Rocks are evil....

stressed I'm not a meat shield!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:16 pm
You are now. razz

*throws a rock*  

Matrias Fierno

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:16 pm
yes you are Indy, who are you trying to fool  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:18 pm
Sanzoskitsune
yes you are Indy, who are you trying to fool