Submit

Do you love Gwee?
  Yes-sir-ree!
  ah, no.
View Results

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:24 pm
Clearly I'm loving the new donation items, but Gwee in particular is just so cute!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:46 pm
They don't have one that's a boa constrictor though. That would really look good with the whole direction I'm going with my av these days  

Todeskaefer

lunashock

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:26 pm
Are you doing the Slash look? I totally see that!

I do Gwee, VERY cute, but I'm hoping they do some more clothing or accessories for donation items.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:35 pm
Todeskaefer
They don't have one that's a boa constrictor though. That would really look good with the whole direction I'm going with my av these days

A snake would be awesome!  

Doressa
Captain

Pirate Dirge

Hygge Agenda

44,725 Points
  • My Feminist Agenda 500
  • Cozy Life 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:32 pm
I think he's extremely well designed. But I would also like to see more accessories again that aren't animals or items that look like tails.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:05 pm
I really like the animal items, but I totally get your point, it would be nice to see some more variety.  

Doressa
Captain

K-ne

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:24 pm
Gwee is very cute, though he(?)'s not something I could see myself ever working into an avatar.

I picked the angelic microphone because I secretly want to be a rock star. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:25 pm
I plan to get me a little green dragon but only as an investment. Every other little animal that they have come out with becomes very hard to get once they are not giving them away. Smells like money to me.  

Prince Mykal

Michael Buble

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:07 pm
yeah im after the microphone myself casue since ima singer i want the mic to finish off the whole thing so if tere is a mic that no one wants lol  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:29 pm
I have to confess. I couldn't resist this one trend lol.  

AntoniaMerEnfant

Seeress

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:53 pm
I love Gwee, I think he's so adorable, I got a couple of them. I just don't have them on now, since they don't really go with the SQUIDINESS.

But then, I love all the animals. I'm happy when they release a new one. I wasn't so crazy about the microphone, but the little wing accessories are cute, so it's not the worst donation item they've done.

My least favorite donation items are the hats (although I've got all of them), because they never work with this hair. I didn't like the flame gauntlet thingies, either, although now that we have Gwee, who breathes fire, at least the fire gauntlet finally has something it kinda goes with.

My favorite donation items are the halo (although I don't wear mine often, because I get lots of annoying PMs when I do), the miniwings, and the pets.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:10 am
I definitely like the pets the best, my two favourites are mochi an gwee...oh, and maybe coco and yeti...oh, who am I kidding! I love them all!  

Doressa
Captain

Archangel Lionheart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:39 pm
It is great, and I love the Slash look Todeskaefer. Mind if try an Axel. We could form a band.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:37 pm
Archangel Lionheart
It is great, and I love the Slash look Todeskaefer. Mind if try an Axel. We could form a band.

That would be so cool!!!  

Doressa
Captain

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:03 pm
Gwee!!! *flomps gwee* He's so cute! And his brother and sister sold so well in the market place. I was stunned! eek  
21+

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff