View Results

Pirate Dirge

Hygge Agenda

44,725 Points
  • My Feminist Agenda 500
  • Cozy Life 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:07 am
I'm curious to see how many of my fellow guildies are on item quests. So why not have a thread where we can post our banners with links and who knows, maybe someone here can give you a lift. mrgreen

I'll get started. I've been questing for Easter o3 slippers since I joined, but I keep thinking they're impossible and getting other items I really like. Most recently, I acquired my mini nitemare wings. So if anyone wants to stop on in and chat with me, it would be most appreciated.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:41 am
I'm not questing currently, I've never attempted a really huge one, the biggest one I've had so far was the blue paris fan. (I think that's what it was called...)I think having a thread here for quests though is a great idea. Now I'll have to go play with tektek and get all inspired!!  

Doressa
Captain

Prince Mykal

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:46 am
I don't have a quest myself, but I donate to quests often. 1000 gold at a time as a matter of fact. Don't ask, just make sure your quest is advertised. That is not a guarantee that you will get gold from me. It all depends on how I feel and if I have the gold when I see your quest.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:36 pm
Prince Mykal
I don't have a quest myself, but I donate to quests often. 1000 gold at a time as a matter of fact. Don't ask, just make sure your quest is advertised. That is not a guarantee that you will get gold from me. It all depends on how I feel and if I have the gold when I see your quest.

Same here! I hate being asked though, and almost certainly will say no if someone does, but I check people's sigs and send random donations when I can!  

Doressa
Captain

SydneySkye
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:57 pm
Not questing currently but I am known to donate from time to time.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:49 pm
I am questing, and it is going to be a long one, but gives me something to work for. Is also quite fun as well.  

Sukashii

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:55 pm
Is it possible to send tickets via trade? I just tried to send you what I have (which isn't heaps, but I figured every little bit helps!) and it wouldn't let me add it to the trade...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:02 am
Doressa
Is it possible to send tickets via trade? I just tried to send you what I have (which isn't heaps, but I figured every little bit helps!) and it wouldn't let me add it to the trade...

Yes, I know it is as I've had a few friend pay back some debts in tickets.  

Sukashii

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:30 am
How odd! I wonder why it didn't let me add them...

I'll go try again.
3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:33 am
Nope, it definitely won't let me add them -or anything else from the "game" section of my inventory for that matter. Perhaps it is Mac related. Occasionally I find there are things I can't do because they aren't mac friendly. That seems a little odd though, I've never had any trouble trading anything else...  

Doressa
Captain

[MalaKai]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:54 am
I'm on a quest for angelic bracelet and angelic pendant -_- though I'll never get them.

Donators so far = none! >.> Gaians are stingy.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:34 pm
Everytime I decide to quest for something, the price goes up astronomically. NO MORE QUESTING for me.  

wing1933

4,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Seeress

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:08 pm
I've never quested for anything, since I've been on Gaia since the beginning of time... or a few weeks after it opened, whatever. xd So I've bought everything I wanted back when they were cheap and I have every uber-rare item, except the ones I didn't want in the first place.

My sister really wants chicky slippers, since she only has the bunnies, but even she doesn't quest for them, since it's kind of a waste of time and effort when she can just borrow mine.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:49 am
[MalaKai]
I'm on a quest for angelic bracelet and angelic pendant -_- though I'll never get them.

Donators so far = none! >.> Gaians are stingy.

Nothing is impossible. I've been finding that out. You just need to find a way to earn gold and keep plugging away. 3nodding  

Pirate Dirge

Hygge Agenda

44,725 Points
  • My Feminist Agenda 500
  • Cozy Life 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Tillisnut

Aged Survivor

23,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:42 am
I'm getting closer to my dream avi. The country dude. smile I have the hat now.

cool  
21+

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces