Reply The CLAMP Lovers Guild
CLAMP collector's box thing... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dovecoon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 10:30 pm
I was recently at a book store, and I swa a CLAMP collector's box. It said the featured manga was CCS, and it also came with three chess pieces ^^ I was so upset I didn't have the money to get it... Anyway, does anyone know anything about it, or if there are going to be more? (If so, hopefully enough to complete the chess set ^^)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 11:09 am
Yep, I have it. It comes with a booklet with a bunch of information and pictures for Cardcaptor Sakura, character info, Q&A with CLAMP about the series, stuff like that. There's going to be 12 releases, each coming out every two months.  

Sakasagami no Yura

1,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dovecoon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:57 pm
Yay for twelve ^^ *Thinks a bit* That's enough pieces to complete the chess set, right? I wish it would take less than two years for me to get it, though... Anyway, thank you very much for your help ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:15 pm
The series is called CLAMP no Kiseki, and published by TokyoPOP.

http://www.tokyopop.com/dbpage.php?propertycode=CNK&categorycode=BAB&page=introduction  

Arcangel Moon

[~Suzaka~]

Aged Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:04 pm
Yes, I got it the day it was released... ^^' It was 30 dollars but worth it because it's CLAMP. Each volume will have never released manga too! Tis perfect for any true collector!

I also apologize for not posting before it came out since I knew about it first in the guild. {See earlier posts in other threads} sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:07 am
Dovecoon
Yay for twelve ^^ *Thinks a bit* That's enough pieces to complete the chess set, right? I wish it would take less than two years for me to get it, though... Anyway, thank you very much for your help ^^

More than enough pieces, yes. There will actually be four extras, so you can customize your set a bit if you wish, I guess.  

Sakasagami no Yura

1,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Stella_Starwind

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:35 am
wow this sound awsume lol I just feel bad that I am going to have to wait on getting it for a while..right now I am trying to track down a job for the summer. lol and yes as lame as it sounds I can only work in the summer cuz I am a full time college student in the Fall, Winter, and Spring. And I am mega short on cash right now since I am trying to save up for Project A-Kon in Dallas in what...2 months from.
lol so hopefully after I find a steady job, I can look up this stuff and go shopping. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:45 am
I saw it but didn't have the money at the time. I get the feeling I'll just beg someone to get it for me, lol. xd  

TrishieChan

Sakasagami no Yura

1,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:49 pm
Don't wait too long, there's only going to be an extremely limited number of these. My local Waldenbooks is sold out already and this is a rather small town.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 6:38 pm
gonk *envies the TB Subaru chess piece that her friend has right now*

It's all drawn by Nekoi-san though. @__@ So everyone is becoming NOODLE PEOPLE! *mourns*

And... wtf is that blue dog anyway...? >___O;;;

If I ever bought this thing, it would only be for the chess pieces................. *blasphemy, yes, but most of the pictures in those magazines are things I've already seen hundereds of times before.. @__@*  

Fyrsiel

TrishieChan

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 5:54 pm
Sakasagami no Yura
Don't wait too long, there's only going to be an extremely limited number of these. My local Waldenbooks is sold out already and this is a rather small town.

Really? Well the Waldenbooks near here still has a bunch left, I went there yesterday. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 8:57 pm
Even though the Tokyopop verson of CLAMP no Kiseki is taking so long to come out I recomend buying that version rather than the original Japanse. Unless you can read Japanese it's really no use for you. I've seen some scans of the original version and it has a lot of text. They are both the same price so it's worth it to buy the translated one.  

Shadow Wolfwind

Shadow Wolfwind

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 9:02 pm
Fyrsiel
gonk *envies the TB Subaru chess piece that her friend has right now*

It's all drawn by Nekoi-san though. @__@ So everyone is becoming NOODLE PEOPLE! *mourns*

And... wtf is that blue dog anyway...? >___O;;;

If I ever bought this thing, it would only be for the chess pieces................. *blasphemy, yes, but most of the pictures in those magazines are things I've already seen hundereds of times before.. @__@*

I KNOW! OMG have you seen the rescent cover picture for the new CLAMP no Kiseki. Kamui's got a super long arm that defies normal proportions and his hair is lazily draw (or at least it is in my opinon).

And the blue dog is Ioryogi he's from there newest work Kobato.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 12:48 pm
Has anyone got any idea when the 2nd issue comes out? and when does the chess board with collectors box come out too?  

Sephiroths samurai girl

Thak

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 7:13 pm
My bookstore put it out a few weeks before TokyoPop says it's supposed to be released, so I bought it the Saturday before it was to be released. It basically interviews CLAMP on CCS in this volume. I love the art in it. whee  
The CLAMP Lovers Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff