Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyx408
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:19 am
Hey guys!
Ok well it's taken me a while but I did say I was going to create this thread. It's for everyone to practise their Japanese (hopefully this'll work out).

Rules:
- Please speak in Japanese as often as possible. (it's the whole point of the thread whee )

- If you're unsure how to say something please try to say it anyway. If you do get it wrong someone will correct you on it ^^

- If you want to ask how to say something ask in the arrow brackets. Example

- If there are one or two words you don't understand please say:
eigo de *insert word here* wa nan to iu desuka? (There are alot of ways to ask what something is in english but I just had a blank so that'll have to do til I remember a simpler way xp )

- If you want to know how to say a single word in Japanese say:
nihongo de *insert word here* wa nan to iu desuka?

Well that's all I can think of right now. You can talk about anything you like as long as it's in Japanese! (Oh yeah for the more advanced you CAN use plain form but please try to know the skill level of who you're talking to....A beginner won't even be able to guess what you're saying if you make it too complicated with plain form and a million grammar points xp ...I might make a list of the people who talk in here and how long they've been learning Japanese and if they know plain form and stuff)

Hajimarimashou! xd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:30 am
Okay here's a list so that we can all see the skills of who we're talking to quickly to make it easier for everyone ^^ If you want your name on the list just tell me I'll put it in alphabetical order so that it's easy to look people up if it gets too long.

Here's how it works: Username ~ how many years completed at school of japanese (or how they've learned and how long): what they know (things like plain form, if they know about culture, lucky arses who have been to Japan, and anything else anyone can think of that might be relevant ^^).

Gawd I can ramble....On with the list!

Nyx408 ~ completed 5th year japanese: plain form, culture, been to Japan

Vincent Valentine-jenova ~ completed 1 and a half years of Japanese.

Nyx408
Crew

Nyx408
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:35 am
Konbanwa! dareka wa watashi to hanashitai desuka? stare >  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 12:11 am
Ohayo. Watashi wa Jeanne desu. Mizzouri daigaku de, nihonogo o benkyoshite imasu. Watashi no senmon wa kokusai kenkyu desu. kono natsu ni nihon o ikutsumori desu.  

FightouChan

Nyx408
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:49 am
xd waa! watashi wa koukou san nensei de, daigaku de nihongo o benkyoushitai desu. nihon ni iku koto ga arimasuka? watashi wa kyonen iku koto ga arimashita. kakkoii desune. nihon ga daisuki desu. shougakukin eritai to omouimasu kara, rainen nihon de benkyoushimasu.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:41 pm
Nyx408
xd waa! watashi wa koukou san nensei de, daigaku de nihongo o benkyoushitai desu. nihon ni iku koto ga arimasuka? watashi wa kyonen iku koto ga arimashita. kakkoii desune. nihon ga daisuki desu. shougakukin eritai to omouimasu kara, rainen nihon de benkyoushimasu.

Nihon ni ikimashita ka. Doko ni ikimashita ka. Watashi wa ichinenkan nihon ni sumimashita. Koukousei no toki ni ryuugaku shimashita. Sugoku tanoshikatta desu yo! blaugh  

chinotenshi

Tipsy Lunatic

1koza

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 6:10 pm
Konbanwa~ Koza desu.

Nihon ni 2nen gurai sundeimashita. Wakayama no Koza-cho itta. Watashi wa Eigo no sensei deshita. Washi no nihongo mata heta desu. xd Shikashi, mainichi nihongo benkyo suru. scream Katakana DAIKIRAI YO scream 12gatsu ni JLPT yaritai. Tabun muri da.

*Kansai-ben suki.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:32 pm
みなさん、こんにちは! * 部屋への歩行* 私はジョンである。最初に私はスウェーデンから来る。私はずっとある月の調査された日本語今である。私は言語に非常に興味がある。いかに完全にしているあるか。

I'm John. Originally I come from Sweden. I've been studied japanese for some months now. I'm very interested in languages. How are you all doing?>  

bokugakowaii

Tenzin Chodron
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:43 pm
こんにちはジョンさん。私はリンです。 どうぞ よろしく おねがい します。私の日本語はちょっと ... すみません。 私は大学の一年生です。 私のせんこう は 日本語 です。 ジョンさんはどこに すんで いますか?私はカナダに来ました。

Quote:
Hello, John. I'm Rin. Pleased to meet you. My Japanese is a little ... (poor), I'm sorry. I'm a first-year University student. My Major is Japanese. Where you live? I come from Canada.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 9:22 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

bokugakowaii

Tenzin Chodron
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 5:00 pm
スウェーデンですか?かっこいいだよ!そこにはいいですか?今カナダはたのしい。ジョンのしゅみは何ですか?

Quote:
Sweden? That's so cool! Is it nice there? Right now Canada is fun (because it's "Summer" - if you can call it that). What are some of your hobbies?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:44 am
よく、正直があるため。私は涼しいスウェーデンを非常に考えない。それは遅く、退屈な国は、何も起こらない。それはスウェーデンの夏昼間で余りに、そしてかなり熱い。そして夏の私の好みの季節。、私は音楽、言語、コンピュータおよび空手を好む。そしてか。

Quote:
Well, to be honest. I don't think Sweden's very cool. It's a slow and boring country, nothing ever happens. It's summer in Sweden too, and quite hot at daytime. And summer's my favourite season. Eh, I like music, languages, computers and karate. And you?

bokugakowaii

cloud4891

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:59 pm
konnichiwa (hello)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:36 pm
あのう  私はを読むのが好きです。そして、ともだちとでかける も 好き です。おんがくをききます。

こんにちはクラウドさん。いらっしゃい。

Quote:
Uh ... I like to read manga, and I also like to go out with friends. Listening to music ...

... hey, Cloud. Welcome.

Tenzin Chodron
Vice Captain

bokugakowaii

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:45 pm
私はをまんが、何であるあなたの好みのまんが余りに好むか。
ああ、及びこんにちはcloud4891 ^___^

Quote:
I like manga too, what is your favourite manga?
Oh, and hello cloud4891 ^___^

The Japanese Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces