Reply Dungeons and Dragons
What's your favorite deity? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Retio

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:59 am
I've always loved the deities in dnd just for the rp flavor they can add. In your opinon what deity is your favorite. For it's definatily be Bahamut. I even realized once that while dming I was subconsciously trying to convert a player's cleric from worshipping Pelor to Bahamut. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:21 pm
Boccob!  

DragonLich
Vice Captain

Mostlyfiller
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:18 pm
I always thought the idea of anscestor worship was pretty cool, and made a lot of sense from an RP standpoint, so I'd have to say the Undying Court for the ECS 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:57 pm
Pelor! Seriously though, if I get the chance I'm gonna play a cleric again, so much fun coming up with minor prayers and proverbs biggrin  

AsuraTheDrunk

Omnipresent Gaian

10,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250

BloodOnWhitePetals
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:14 pm
I'm a big Bane fan myself. Though Vangal from Scarred Lands in a nice second place.

If I had to choose a non-evil God it would be Lathander, the Morning Lord.
I like FR gods better than Greyhawk (PHB) gods, but St. Cuthbert is pretty cool too.

When I play good Clerics I usually decide on what my character is going to be like, then pick a God based on the domains they offer and how they fit in my character idea.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:06 am
Lord Ao domokun  

LeHandro RoseHunter
Crew

BloodOnWhitePetals
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:09 am
But, don't AO's cleric only get like 1st level spells???  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:29 pm
Cyric mainly for what he did as a mortal though, and Oghma if I want to worship a good god.

Helm is also pretty cool he tore apart the original Mystra with his hand and her spell to make him face his worst fear failed because he already faced it "Failing Lord Ao"

Dunno if they changed the Rules but as far as I know Ao's Clerics get nothing =P  

Johnmichael

LeHandro RoseHunter
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:36 pm
Johnmichael
Cyric mainly for what he did as a mortal though, and Oghma if I want to worship a good god.

Helm is also pretty cool he tore apart the original Mystra with his hand and her spell to make him face his worst fear failed because he already faced it "Failing Lord Ao"

Dunno if they changed the Rules but as far as I know Ao's Clerics get nothing =P

correct! Ao doesnt give a damn about his clerics. he doesnt even want to be worshipped.

but thats what i like about his personality mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:23 pm
I'd have to say boccob, although i'm making my own deity called MALAKAI!!!!!! *SPECIAL EFFECTS* the god of mystic theurges  

oskar90

Mostlyfiller
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:33 pm
oskar90
I'd have to say boccob, although i'm making my own deity called MALAKAI!!!!!! *SPECIAL EFFECTS* the god of mystic theurges

Malakai is Boccob with one of those fake mustaches, isn't he? xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:11 am
Mostlyfiller
oskar90

His holy symbol is just Boccob's with a handle-bar mustache superimposed?  

BloodOnWhitePetals
Crew

oskar90

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:12 am
Mostlyfiller
oskar90

well the thing about that is AMNESIA DUST TO THE FACE!!! *throws talcum power in your face*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:52 pm
Arrgh! Oskar!!!
You reordered all the topics! Now we'll never know what was going on!  

BloodOnWhitePetals
Crew

Norebo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:51 am
I much perfer Nerull or Norebo the last one's from the Living grehawk Deites 300 pages of gods the so much anyway hes the god of luck and gambing.  
Dungeons and Dragons

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff