Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply 21+
Random Happy Things! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has something fabulous just happened to you?
  YES!!
View Results

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 9:49 pm
We have a couple of threads now for us to have a vent when we need to (and thank God for that!!) but I just realised that we had nowhere special to go if something good happens!!

This is just small, but when I finished uni yesterday, my boyfriend called me to say we were going out to dinner. His work paid for us to go to a charity dinner function that was AWESOME!! We had 10 people at the restaurant we went to, but there were 30 other restaurants participating, and we just ate amazing food, and drank delicious wine, and then a limo came to pick us up, and take us to a secret location -an Oyster bar!! There were 400 people at this after party thing, and they had a red carpet, and photographers, and fireworks and lots of food and drink! It was so much fun!!

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:10 am
that sounds like loads of fun!!  

lightprincess03

Archangel Lionheart

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 9:50 pm
Wow, good for you. I'm still crossing my fingers I made rank. The results are soon so hopefully I'll be posting them here. xd
edit: post 800, yay! The guilds growing fast.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 3:13 am
Archangel Lionheart
Wow, good for you. I'm still crossing my fingers I made rank. The results are soon so hopefully I'll be posting them here. xd

Ooh! Good luck!!, and I know, I saw that -YAY!!  

Doressa
Captain

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 7:30 pm
Archangel Lionheart

Have you heard if you did it yet?  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 2:46 pm
Random good news on this end (in case anyone's been hiding under a rock, which I feel like I have been lately): I have a new job! I'm now an audio-visual technician (see my post under "so what do you do..." to find out more) and my brother also finally has a job at the local auto-parts store! Boy did we ever need good news on this end! (I can explain later if anyone cares to know.)  

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 3:05 am
Bakura Amane
Random good news on this end (in case anyone's been hiding under a rock, which I feel like I have been lately): I have a new job! I'm now an audio-visual technician (see my post under "so what do you do..." to find out more) and my brother also finally has a job at the local auto-parts store! Boy did we ever need good news on this end! (I can explain later if anyone cares to know.)

Yay! Very happy for both of you!  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:11 pm
Doressa
Archangel Lionheart

Nope, not yet. Congrats Bakura Amane.  

Archangel Lionheart

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:59 am
Archangel Lionheart
Doressa
Archangel Lionheart

Nope, not yet. Congrats Bakura Amane.

Don't forget to let us know!  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:51 am
Bakura Amane

way to go!!! Congrats to both of you, sorry I have been a little slow catching up, lots on my mind. Like I said..............Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

SydneySkye
Crew

SydneySkye
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:57 pm
Found out that my sister is cancer free. biggrin biggrin Was worried about breast cancer, the lump is just big and annoying, her words, no cancer biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:16 am
SydneySkye
Found out that my sister is cancer free. biggrin biggrin Was worried about breast cancer, the lump is just big and annoying, her words, no cancer biggrin biggrin

That's such great news!!  

Doressa
Captain

Archangel Lionheart

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:34 am
Well, I didn't make rate. I did do really well on the exam, but didn't make it due to quoata. Oh well. I'm just very proud of myself right now due to how well I did.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:36 pm
SydneySkye

That's awesome.... What a relief ..  

Ishimaru_Taiki

SydneySkye
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:34 pm
Archangel Lionheart
Well, I didn't make rate. I did do really well on the exam, but didn't make it due to quoata. Oh well. I'm just very proud of myself right now due to how well I did.

It is good that you did well and it will come around again. Congrats on doing well biggrin  
21+

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff