Next episode- ? pics. **spoiler** Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xlost_fan122x
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:37 pm
I took some pics from the promo.. pretty interesting.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

And this is how the preview went-

Kate: She's dead.

[Tragedy surrounds them]

Hurley: Im glad your okay man.

[Hope eludes them]

Eko: We are being tested.

Locke: Tested?!

[And one man now controls their destiny]  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 5:00 pm
What were Locke and Eko pushing? Part of the plane?

I guess for the church....

wakusei

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

xlost_fan122x
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 5:25 pm
Yeah, it looks like the beech craft. That would be cool if it was part of the church.  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 5:39 pm
I just got an idea. Since Henry showed up after Michael left, what if they met and had a plan for Henry to be caught, then Micahel mysteriously comes back to kill Ana Lucia and then Henry "escapes" while Michael is back plotting how to get rid of The Others while leading everyone into a trap? Though Henry said something along the lines of "if i stay here, i'm dead if i go back they kill me" it could all be a mind game, because Henry is good and playing them. Or something like that.  

minibot bang

Merily
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 6:36 pm
minibot bang
I just got an idea. Since Henry showed up after Michael left, what if they met and had a plan for Henry to be caught, then Micahel mysteriously comes back to kill Ana Lucia and then Henry "escapes" while Michael is back plotting how to get rid of The Others while leading everyone into a trap? Though Henry said something along the lines of "if i stay here, i'm dead if i go back they kill me" it could all be a mind game, because Henry is good and playing them. Or something like that.

That makes sense. Didn't Michael say he ran into an Other?  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 9:55 pm
Michael has gone INSANE.  

FrozenPhoenix32

EndlessD

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 3:29 am
He'll do just about anything to get Walt back.  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 4:02 am
Yes, Michael has lost it. But, I guess in his place, many parents would. I just wonder tho.. did he let 'Henry' go? And, is Libby dead?  

Faelan

Lost Obsessed

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:41 pm
Quote:

User Image

User Image

User Image

it looks like Michael is gonna be kind of psychotic, he's going to be real bad, man. most parents would go psycho tho... and no, I dont think Libby's dead... i hope not, that would make hurley go CRAZY...again  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 2:51 pm
I think Michael is up to something big. Also Michael said that the others were raggy and dirty... wouldn't Kate mention that she found a thing of coustumes and that the whole other appeal could just be a set up?  

xlost_fan122x
Vice Captain

[Lost]x[Love]

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:09 pm
I think that Micheal is trying to make everyone hate the others o everyone will just snap and attack, Libby IS dead everyone, she is going on a new show on CBS, sorry for the bad news....  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:42 pm
I think he met up with the others.
They probably told him, get our man back or we kill your son.

So Mike killed Anna and Libby inorder to save his son.
Which really sucks. Walt is a useless character in my eyes.

[~Lady Farowin~]

Garban

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 10:06 pm
[~Lady Farowin~]
I think he met up with the others.
They probably told him, get our man back or we kill your son.

So Mike killed Anna and Libby inorder to save his son.
Which really sucks. Walt is a useless character in my eyes.
yeah that make's sense, at first I was thinking "well if that's it, he could just tell everyone the truth and they could let henry go without his plan" but if they let Henry go, he could of gave away were the hatch was, and other crap he shouldn't know.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 6:37 am
How is Walt useless? He is sll like i can make a polar bear and kill a bear. and them him and his 'Don't open it, just don't open it." I think Walt is very useful, also why would The Others give up Walt just to kill Henry?  

[Lost]x[Love]

Merily
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:34 am
Kelly19
How is Walt useless? He is sll like i can make a polar bear and kill a bear. and them him and his 'Don't open it, just don't open it." I think Walt is very useful, also why would The Others give up Walt just to kill Henry?

Exactly! Walt is a key- I've been saying that since we found out he was "special".
And that's a good point- I don't think they would give up Walt to get at Henry. Did he say they would? sweatdrop  
Dead/Old/Zombie threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff