Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  gimme, gimme
View Results

Prince Mykal

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:18 pm
What is the last movie you watched and was it any good?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:21 pm
The last thing we (my family) watched was The Chronicles of Narnia. I thought this was an excellent adaptation of the book. I kept remembering my fourth grade teacher reading the book to us in the spring of that year. My children were literally on the edge of thier seats. I recommend it to all.  

Prince Mykal

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:26 pm
I don't watch movies very often -I always feel guilty, because I should probably be studying- but the last one I saw was Ice Age 2, and it was quite funny. Nice and light.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:24 pm
Chronicles of Narnia was not a book, it was a series of books. I read the series in it's entirety in first and second grade. Though they only covered the first book in the series, with the movie.

The last movie I saw was Scary Movie 4, which was very funny.  

Petite Aristocrat

Doting Darling

14,350 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Trainer 150

SydneySkye
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:39 pm
Flight Plan.........it was not bad I prefer horror  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:00 am
mangacatgirl
Chronicles of Narnia was not a book, it was a series of books. I read the series in it's entirety in first and second grade. Though they only covered the first book in the series, with the movie.

The last movie I saw was Scary Movie 4, which was very funny.

I hope they make movies of the rest of the books! I haven't read them for years, but absolutely loved them when I did!  

Doressa
Captain

Petite Aristocrat

Doting Darling

14,350 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:04 am
Doressa

I hope they make movies of the rest of the books! I haven't read them for years, but absolutely loved them when I did!

Yes, they are planning on it, I believe. It was one of my favourite book series, as a child. Along with the Lord of the Rings series (and the hobbit) and Count bunula, amungst others. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:25 am
Prince Mykal
The last thing we (my family) watched was The Chronicles of Narnia. I thought this was an excellent adaptation of the book. I kept remembering my fourth grade teacher reading the book to us in the spring of that year. My children were literally on the edge of thier seats. I recommend it to all.

We watched that last week and it was excellent. I am looking forward to seeing the movie in the series.  

Ishimaru_Taiki

Ishimaru_Taiki

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:27 am
I am looking forward to seeing if any more Tom Clancy books will be made into movies.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:29 am
Ishimaru_Taiki
I am looking forward to seeing if any more Tom Clancy books will be made into movies.

ok quiz time.....how many actors played Jack Ryan? and who were they?  

SydneySkye
Crew

Archangel Lionheart

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:42 am
"The Sentinal" was spectacular. Ice Age 2 was pretty good as well. I'm gonna try and catch Scary Movie 4 at the base theatre.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 12:12 pm
SydneySkye
Ishimaru_Taiki

ok quiz time.....how many actors played Jack Ryan? and who were they?

Alex Baldwin (Hunt for Red October)
Harrison Ford (Clear and Present Danger, Patriot Games)
Ben Affleck ( Sum of all Fears)  

Ishimaru_Taiki

Randilin

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 1:42 pm
Last movie I saw was Lucky Number sleving I really enjoyed it  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 5:21 pm
mangacatgirl
Doressa

Yes, they are planning on it, I believe. It was one of my favourite book series, as a child. Along with the Lord of the Rings series (and the hobbit) and Count bunula, amungst others. 3nodding

Did you ever see the Narnia series made by the BBC? I used to love that, though I always took issue with the fact that I didn't think the characters looked right! They weren't how I'd pictured them when I read the books!  

Doressa
Captain

Archangel Lionheart

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 5:23 pm
Doressa
mangacatgirl
Doressa

Did you ever see the Narnia series made by the BBC? I used to love that, though I always took issue with the fact that I didn't think the characters looked right! They weren't how I'd pictured them when I read the books!

Are they ever? Thats one of the biggest reasons people prefer the movie to the book, their view is different than the directors.  
21+

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff