Reply Dead/Old/Zombie threads
Was there a point to this episode? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

evabh

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:41 am
Last night's episode seemed totally pointless to me.
They kept talking about faith, but it was nothing more than a recap of the last two seasons.
Are they having trouble coming up with scripts, or was that supposed to be for the benefit of all the newbies coming in?
As much as I love LOST, it's very annoying having to wait for new episodes to come out!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:51 am
No point...unless you haven't been faithfully following the series. IT was just a recap episode. Better than a *rerun* but not by much sad In fact, a good rerun might have been perferred...heh  

Faux Desires

Kalpini

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:00 am
Celes Star
No point...unless you haven't been faithfully following the series. IT was just a recap episode. Better than a *rerun* but not by much sad In fact, a good rerun might have been perferred...heh

i agree, i watched AI. xp
i refuse to go along with their many recaps. talk2hand

but Charlie (Dominic) said the problem is it takes longer to make a episode then it does to watch, what i mean is we catch up to the show pretty fast so they need recaps and reruns to stay ahead. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:00 am
I watch the recaps, but only because I hate/loathe American Idol. It's not even the music, because I actually don't mind that. It's just I tried watching it once and I was like, OMG HATE. So I don't watch.

In fact, I wouldn't have watched the recap episode but Veronica Mars switched days so I couldn't watch that.

And I get that episodes take longer to make, like three weeks or something, and while recaps/reruns annoy me, I don't hate them like some people. In fact, this recap episode showed Desmond, so I'm a happy camper. You know, as happy as I can get about an episode that basically says, "Hey, you aren't smart enough to remember what happened less than a year ago!"  

Tsunuffy

King Chrono

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:30 am
I was watching the NBA game last night. I decided not to watch the recap. To me it was pointless, since I haven't missed an episode. Oh and I also hate AI.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:50 pm
My TV was on Lost last night...but I wasn't paying too much attention.  

wakusei

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

electricdecember

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:23 pm
I totally agree it was pointless for lost fans. Probably just a ploy to try and get more viewers. I have so many questions I want answered though I can hardly stand the wait till the next new episode.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:34 pm
i forgot to tape the recap but then I was like "yeah, but I don't really care...so there."

and the only time I have ever even come close to crying watching a movie was at the end of AI. that kid is so sad.  

Jupiter-X

cho-rohk

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:01 pm
i think they did that w/ the first season
i was so mad, cuz it wasnt new!
scream scream scream
yea...i watched it anyway for memory goodness.
but i kinda didnt pay attention.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:17 pm
cho-rohk
i think they did that w/ the first season
i was so mad, cuz it wasnt new!
scream scream scream
yea...i watched it anyway for memory goodness.
but i kinda didnt pay attention.

Yes, they did it with the first season two. I think we should all be expecting a recap episode every season around this time.

wakusei

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

[Lost]x[Love]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:26 pm
It just did it becqause the season finale is coming up. They already have all the scrips written they just need to shoot probably the last few. I think the re cap is for people who are just starting to watch the show. I was,pissed when they didn't show anything about Sayid being mad over Shannon's death, they didn't even mention it!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:31 pm
Kelly19
It just did it becqause the season finale is coming up. They already have all the scrips written they just need to shoot probably the last few. I think the re cap is for people who are just starting to watch the show. I was,pissed when they didn't show anything about Sayid being mad over Shannon's death, they didn't even mention it!

I think they skipped the Shannon incident because of the reason you stated. The recap is mainly for new viewers, and telling them about a chick they don't know dying is somewhat unnecessary.

wakusei

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

love_is_not_lost

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:24 pm
ummm.... there was a point to refresh everyones memory  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:17 pm
Thanks but my memory is fine. It's good to know THEY think I'm stupid, though.  

TheTsunuffy
Crew

Wulf Wraithclaw

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:34 pm
they did this to refresh everyones memory... like in the last season, but adding all the new parts from the new season, within chronological order.  
Dead/Old/Zombie threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff