Reply Dungeons and Dragons
Best DnD weap you ever had. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twiztid_Spawn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:43 am
I want to know what was the best weapon you ever had. Also give me some ideas of weapons I should make for my campaign. It's a v3.5 campaign.

The weap my halfing rouge is using is a keen great cross bow with a dwarf sight on it. Also has improve crit on it as well. So its rolls a 1D12 Crit range is 15-20 x2 Range of it is 300 feet.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:14 pm
Currently so far, a sort of homebrewed thing. A +3 dagger of enlargement. It looks like an ordinary dagger, but when swung, it becomes a fullblade, 2d8 19-20 x2.  

shoyu
Vice Captain

Retio

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:44 pm
I have a shiny +1 comostie great bow with seeking and blood seeking so it negates cover and cocelement. Meaning I can shoot at people with full cover and the arrow will fly around it and hit like normal.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:39 pm
Well, for my character, it wasn't just the weapons, it was the combination of small tactics to get a bigger picture. Take a Winged Thri-Kreen (Winged for mobility, see Savage Species for template), give it 2 +2 Explosive Greatbows, and Rapid Shot and Many Shot, and you have a Gattling Gun to fear twisted  

Professor E. Gadd

Azalin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:18 am
The best thing I ever had was a sentient Sword named Silverbolt, a two handed blade,he was a +3 weapon, kind of cynical but cool none the less!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:29 am
Two-handed keen vorpal blade with improved critical. I pissed off the DM by killing the centerpiece of his campaign, the ancient red dragon, in one hit.

Good times.  

StraightFlush

Twiztid_Spawn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:08 am
StraightFlush
Two-handed keen vorpal blade with improved critical. I pissed off the DM by killing the centerpiece of his campaign, the ancient red dragon, in one hit.

Good times.

Yeah. About you killing a Ancient dragon in one hit......I dont think that is pretty much possiable. What lvl were you? The only way possiable I think you could of killed the dragon in one hit is if you triple crit. Yet its up to the DM if it dies from that or not.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:56 am
Twiztid_Spawn
StraightFlush

Good times.

Yeah. About you killing a Ancient dragon in one hit......I dont think that is pretty much possiable. What lvl were you? The only way possiable I think you could of killed the dragon in one hit is if you triple crit. Yet its up to the DM if it dies from that or not.

It was several years ago, so I don't really recall the specifics. All I remember is that it was definitely ancient, it was definitely one hit, and I'm pretty sure the DM had an aneurysm.  

StraightFlush

apocalyte

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:41 pm
My epic level barb, has a greataxe, known as destructor.

1d12+1d6 fire+1d6 cold+1d6 acid+1d6 electric+1d20 damage+10 damage+poison crit 16-20/ x3

poison
dc 18
primary 1d4 con
secondary 1d4 con

effects last untill removed or 1 day.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:06 am
StraightFlush
Twiztid_Spawn
StraightFlush

Good times.

It was several years ago, so I don't really recall the specifics. All I remember is that it was definitely ancient, it was definitely one hit, and I'm pretty sure the DM had an aneurysm.

The only way I can think of some one killing one of them in one hit is doing like a call shot and actually being able to hit it. If not then I pretty much have to call BS on you because one of those puppies has a few hundred HP there.  

Twiztid_Spawn

RowdyFox

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:48 pm
The best weapon I ever had? Well, it was actually a series of weapons. I was playing a down-on-his-luck gnoll fighter. There were no kobolds allowed in this one town, so to rack up gold I was supposed to knock them all out and deposit them in a dumpster next to a watch house. I'll remember those cobblestones forever...  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 11:35 am
My new weapon is. I had telekeniesis (If I spelt that right) Well I took 5 scythes. I hooked them all together to form a big a** wheel. Then I used telekeniesis to lift it up and make it spin really fast. Then I threw the damn thing at ppl.  

Twiztid_Spawn

apocalyte

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 4:47 pm
the only downside is the greataxe costs like half a mill and up so...  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:19 pm
Staff of the Magi!  

DragonLich
Vice Captain

Twiztid_Spawn

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 10:52 am
The newest bad a** weapon I got is this weird lil dagger. It does 2D20s. Crit on it is 18-20 X3  
Dungeons and Dragons

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff