Submit

You like so far?
  yes
  no and here are my inprovements...
View Results

juujuu-otaku
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:49 pm
Hello, and welcome to your new tabletop gaming home! PLease feel free to live out your own adventure but also follow the Gaia ToS. If you have any questions you may PM me, and please, invite your friends! ENJOY!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:52 pm
Welcome.
Welcome people of the DnD.
Welcome people of the RP.
And... well everyone in between.

Please, My Munny name is Tanya. Call me that.
I have played DnD well for a little while now, and yet I love it just as mush as you.. So muha. I do Take an intrest in Role play more than the Dice features, however, I AM A BOOK WORM. So get over it... the glasses gave me away... I just want to say Have fun. And be nice damnit... This is supposed to be fun.  

Faithfully.Your.Excel
Vice Captain

juujuu-otaku
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:55 pm
DemonicExcel
Welcome.
Welcome people of the DnD.
Welcome people of the RP.
And... well everyone in between.

Please, My Munny name is Tanya. Call me that.
I have played DnD well for a little while now, and yet I love it just as mush as you.. So muha. I do Take an intrest in Role play more than the Dice features, however, I AM A BOOK WORM. So get over it... the glasses gave me away... I just want to say Have fun. And be nice damnit... This is supposed to be fun.

couldn't have said it better myself  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:09 pm
Hi to everyone joining this guild!

For short you can call me matty or ironwolf.Ironwolf is preffered though.
I have been playing DnD for about a year and a half but I am still very young ans will always continue to play DnD because it is practically my life!

But remember the domos are after you! domokun domokun  

Still Shadow
Crew

Professor E. Gadd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:18 pm
Hello, one and all

I am Xurothil, lets just stick with that because I prefer to somewhat protect my identity. I have been playing D&D alittle over 2 years now, and have been enjoying it (Even found a couple rule loop holes wink ). Seeing as how my group seems to focus on just default campaign settings (besides Eberron, which I hate), thus I am inexperienced with any other campaigns, though I am willing to learn.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:25 pm
Hello people I don't know.

Just call me Bot. Or Aisu. Or Terra. Ironically, Aisu and Terra are what I'm most likely to respond to. Been playing since 1st edition, but not really alot till my current campaign, E is our DM. He's still learning, so if he makes a mistake, point it out and berate him. wink  

Pimpbot 5000

Z-Byte
Vice Captain

2,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:35 pm
Isn't that the truth, though? That is the best course of action~

Hello everyone, my name is Matt, but Z-Byte will do (Z is fine if you find it difficult to reach for that hyphen)
I play DnD, consider myself moderately proficient, and currently am the the glue that's holding E's campaign together (along with Aisu and my brother) and even running my own campaigns based on Age of Worms from dungeon magazine. I'm a stickler for role-playing and realism: I won't let you take that class in Wizard unless you have actually made some effort in studying magic over a course of time.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:35 pm
... What the hell... Everyone stole my intro... Mine was a dramtic and breathtaking introduction that will win me awards. gonk I just want to be loved... - Cries-  

Faithfully.Your.Excel
Vice Captain

Z-Byte
Vice Captain

2,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:34 am
....eh?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:33 am
DemonicExcel
... What the hell... Everyone stole my intro... Mine was a dramtic and breathtaking introduction that will win me awards. gonk I just want to be loved... - Cries-

What the hell, you just stole my intro! gonk
sweatdrop
My name is Ash, people call me Blood... or Ktulhu. I have been playing D&D for longer than I'd care to admit. I'm an experienced DM (years again..), but I really love to play!
Any class is good, I like to fill in the gaps domokun and I am ready to play, now...  

BloodOnWhitePetals
Crew

DarkKhala

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:21 pm
If you wish I can make a banner for the Front page ninja Me big D&D player ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:46 am
DarkKhala
If you wish I can make a banner for the Front page ninja Me big D&D player ninja

I think it should be a red dragon lair or somthing.  

Still Shadow
Crew

Krovox
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:36 am
Greetings everybody, I am Jeron 2. I have been playing DnD and other RP systems for about 5 years now. I have done my share of DMing, but mostly I am a player. I prefer the role-playing aspect of the games.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:37 pm
Jeron 2
Greetings everybody, I am Jeron 2. I have been playing DnD and other RP systems for about 5 years now. I have done my share of DMing, but mostly I am a player. I prefer the role-playing aspect of the games.

Hi Jeron 2!
You should join our Forgotten Realms campaign in the RP subforum!
Happy RPGing cool  

BloodOnWhitePetals
Crew

Katau_Selthrim

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:04 am
Hello all. My name's Katau and I'm a fantasy nerd.

Chorus: HI KATAU!
xd

Sorry, I'll be serious. I've been playing just recently, roughly 6 months now. Those six months have been the skirmish aspect since I have no one to play the Rp side of the game. I'm trying to learn to Dm, so if anyone be kind enough to take me under their wing, I'd greatly appreciate it.

I'm an active reader, sometimes 4 books at once, and I've read almost all the Dragonlance series and I'm picking apart Forgotten Realms one at a time.

Dungeons and Dragons

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff