Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

hinata__chan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:19 pm
post a pic. of yourselfes  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:25 pm
User Image

Horrible but what ever  

Shinji Azumaki

LeMiere

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And sig. Obviously.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:38 pm
User Image
I erased mine...My daughter is cuter.  

LadiSilverfox

hinata__chan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:42 pm
I don't have one of my self  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:46 pm
I have to say this to the people:
You think it is wise putting your picture up on the internet?
Have you watched the news lately?
Sorry that's all I got to say and no I don't have a picture of myself and if I did, I highly doubt I would be idiotic enough to put it up on the internet.
(yes I over think 'bout what could happen)  

pixyseshy

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:48 pm
Hey I really do not care, I have had enough happen to me to make me paranoid enough to have daggers under my pillow, not smart but hey I am protected. > smile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:51 pm
pixyseshy
Sorry that's all I got to say and no I don't have a picture of myself and if I did, I highly doubt I would be idiotic enough to put it up on the internet.

If you're old enough to avoid a threatening situation, chances are there's not too much to worry about. Being an adult, I feel I have the discretion enough to make that decision.

Not to mention the fact that the media has been using 'picture posting' and 'stalkers' as a sensationalist attempt to get more ratings.

But I wouldn't condone the act of posting your pictures on a forum when you're in a city and/or at an age at risk for situations involving stalkers/problems occuring from revealing your identity.  

LeMiere

LadiSilverfox

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:52 pm
pixyseshy

Yes, I know what can happen. Frankly, I don't care...if someone wants to put my head on someone else naked body they have created far too much work for themselves...I already have naked pictures on the internet. rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:03 pm
pixyseshy
Ehm, it's a mite difficult to track a person down with only their photo. Things like a person's full name, location, school or job site are more easily put to such a use. Now, one might be recognised, but in that case, the potential stalker probably already knew the person, yes?  

corded velveteen

[Hypocritical Angel]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:01 pm
pixyseshy

What do you think would happen?
They have some picture search engine?
They've seen your picture now they know where you live?
Think about that.
The only way you'd be hurt in this situation is if you're stupid and put your whole name there too.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:19 pm
Hey now leave her be, she is intitled to her opinion on posting pictures.

~To judge opinions shows your foolishness,
To go against facts shows your stupidity,
To disrespect a person shows your flaw~  

Shinji Azumaki

LeMiere

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:37 pm
KatoshiUriotai
Hey now leave her be, she is intitled to her opinion on posting pictures.

~To judge opinions shows your foolishness,
To go against facts shows your stupidity,
To disrespect a person shows your flaw~

And those who choose to debate her opinion are entitled to the right to express their opinions and form clear and applicable arguements, which they have.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:39 pm
It would seem that way but after watching plenty of videos on the net a person can easily figure out who you are, The pictures posted here could be tracked back to the profile, which in turns reveal a persons personal information in turns brings that person to being stalked by a preditor. Her comment about pixy's comment is just a down right lash out against pixy and her opinions. So I would keep to yourself before making a comment to defend someone making a comment of someones opinion like that.  

Shinji Azumaki

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:54 pm
Yo, people, say what you want just remember my signature. 'Tis true....and Katoshi you needn't stick up for me I can handle this on my own. All of you are entitled to your opinion on my comment, but I have neither flamed nor made a rude comment. All I would like to say is that I warn you and I take this kind of thing seriously because a couple ofmy friends were raped because of only putting a picture up on the internet, not even putting personal information up. That is all I have to say about it and you are perfectly entitled to put your own thoughts on here.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff