Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
Multi-Team Tornado Tag Team Match [Power] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:55 pm
8th April 2024 - 28th April 2024
One Day Auto-Hit or Auto-Recover

WWFG World Tag Team Championships
Multi-Team Tornado Tag Team Match
One Auto-Hit is an Auto-Elimination
The Cult of the Serpent (C)
The Crusade
Power
Cartwright Strong Style (Omen and The Butler)
Majestic Athletics

The following match is The Multi-Team Tornado Tag Team Match for the WWFG World Tag Team Championships!

Teams compete all at once and can be eliminated by pinfall, submission, disqualification and countout.

If one member of the team is defeated, the whole team is eliminated from the match.

The surviving team will be declared the winners!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:38 am
User Image
A line of fireworks shot off on stage moments after Kickstart My Heart hit the PA!
When I get high I get high on speed
Top fuel funny car's A drug for me
My heart, my heart
Kick start my heart

User ImageUser Image
Stepping out onto stage, accompanied by Axel, Luis Leone immediately raised his microphone shouting out to the cheering fans. "WWF! I don't even know where the ******** we are, but this is Wrestlemania, baby!" Pausing the Mega Lion motioned up to audience. "You may know my name already, but allow me to introduce myself! I AM none other than the legendary wrestler, tag team phenomenon, six star athlete, the globetrotter, the lead man of Power, and the REAL main event to grace any professional wrestling establishment! I AM the High Octane! I AM the presence of professional wrestling, the one-of-a-kind Mega Lion!" Briefly pausing to motion to his comrade. "Of course, at my side is none other than the walking apocalypse in human form, the Powerbomb Monstrosity, the Atomic Atrocity, Axxxxxel!" The Atomic Monster raises his arms up to flex his muscles. Cheers followed the duo's introduction.

"After that dreadful announcement from that Cuntwright, you were all informed that after only a year, tonight would be the final match for the tag team championships! That sounds like bad business to me, especially since that Eurotrash Championship still exist. But hey, I guess everyone needs an extra long break to go to the bathroom." After shifting his hood back, Luis smirked as he took a few steps down the ramp. "Well, I have news for you! These bad times just so happen to have a silver lining to them! And-" The Lion paused as his voiced was now drowned out by cheers from the crowd. "And that lining is that news has prompted the return of someone who has declared it his destiny to win those belts! So make some noise for the return of the King of Beasts!"

As Luis finished his sentence, the epic opening guitar rift of Welcome to Jungle suddenly rung out over the PA.

Oh my god... Wooooooooooooaah!

Beams of red light danced overhead in rhythm of the music as smoke filled the stage.

Welcome to the jungle we've got fun and games
We got everything you want honey, we know the names
We are the people that can find whatever you may need
If you got the money, honey we got your disease

The stage opened up as a platform came to life from beneath. Rising through the smoke, a throne of carved stone was lifted onto the stage, also carrying the figure shrouded by shadows.

THE WORLD IS AFTER ME!

Flames suddenly burst from either side of the throne as the therme music suddenly shifted! Stepping out from the inferno, was a new vision of Cyrus, but the same energy that made him a four-time Undisputed Champion had made its return. The King of Beasts was back!
User Image
As the flames died down, Cyrus reached down at his side lifting up his signature barbed wire chair that was leaned against the arm of the throne. Taking a few steps forward onto the edge of the stage, King Cyrus raised the chair up overhead as the fans responded with an eruption of cheers. Cyrus! Cyrus! Cyrus!

Caught out alone, and I'm tryin to be free.
Caught up in things that are inside of me.
Lookin for something that I cannot see.
Losing my faith but I'm tryin to believe.

Lowering the chair, the King turned and made his way down the ramp, stopping at the midway point to meet with his partner for the evening. The two brothers stared at each other in the eyes for a moment before finally looking away. Each man looked up and gazed out into the ocean of cheering fans. This was it, this could finally be their moment. Turning their attention back to one another, Luis gave a nod before suddenly lifting the microphone.

"Wrestlemania, this is Power!"

Throwing down the microphone, the two ran down the rest of the ramp, immediately sliding into the ring.

THE WHOLE WORLD IS AF-TER... MEEEEEE!!!

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:35 pm
The lights go out in the arena. Sounds of warfare echo through the stadium. Cannonfire, horses, the clashing of steel. Then the sounds go silent.

Then For The Glory by All Good Things kicks in as the words appear on the titantron screen.

exitium ad malum

Better back down, you're in my domain
Got the whole crowd screaming out our name
It's a blowout, it's a hurricane
It's over before you know it
Why you shaking, we're a dynasty
In the making, we're the royalty
Now we're breaking down the enemy
Move over for the soldiers

The spotlight shines down on The Crusade. Equinox was taking a knee in front of Boom who carried a banner bearing the white and red cross.

Equinox stood up as the two made their way down the ramp.

making their way to the ring. The team of Equinox and the man called Boom... The Crusade!

Boom planted the banner in its stand by the ring as Equinox walked up the steps. He climbed on top of the turnbuckle, staring out at the crowd. He hopped down into the ring as Boom slid in under the ropes. They went to opposite corners, Equinox making a cross with his arms as Boom beat his chest. They stepped down as they headed to their corner.

We're gonna stand on top with our hands in the sky
Gonna raise our cup to the stadium lights
For the glory (for the glory)
We celebrate with the city tonight
Hear the hometown cheer, it's the ultimate high
We do it for the glory (for the glory)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:21 pm
Arena lights dim.
A spotlight hits the entrance ramp.

Thunderous organ music fills the arena, reminiscent of a classic horror movie score.
The crowd buzzes with anticipation.

The Butler strides out, dressed in a sharp tuxedo, his face stern and focused.
He pauses at the top of the ramp, surveying the crowd with an air of aristocratic disdain.

The music shifts to a jazzy tune, a playful homage to “Putting On The Ritz.”

Omen lumbers out next, a hulking figure with a patchwork mask, mimicking the Monster’s appearance.
He moves with deliberate, heavy steps, in sync with the music’s rhythm.

The Butler: “Ladies and gentlemen, witness the spectacle of elegance and power!”

The Butler starts a sophisticated tap dance, his feet moving with precision.
Omen joins in, his movements surprisingly graceful for his size.

As the jazzy tune continues, The Butler and Omen engage in a synchronized dance sequence.

The Butler leads with a series of elegant twirls, his coattails fluttering with each spin.
He extends his hand to Omen, who takes it with a surprising gentleness.

Omen then lifts The Butler in a graceful arc, showcasing their combined strength and agility.
The crowd boos at the unexpected display of finesse from the monstrous figure.

They break into a side-by-side tap routine, their feet tapping rapidly in unison.
The Butler performs intricate footwork, while Omen complements with powerful, echoing stomps.

The Butler (with a flourish): “Step by step, we conquer the ring.
With poise and power, we dance and we bring…”

Omen (with a roar): “A spectacle grand, a force to behold.
In this squared circle, our story’s told!”

The duo then engages in a call-and-response, their movements mirroring each other’s. The Butler’s refined steps contrast with Omen’s robust motions, creating a dynamic visual.

The Butler: “From the halls of grandeur, to the rings we claim.
We’re the masters of the mat, the lords of the game!”

Omen: “With might unmatched and spirits untamed.
We rise to glory, our victories famed!”

Together: “We’re putting on the ritz, with every fight we fix.
With class and with brawn, we’re the ultimate mix!
We’re putting on the ritz!”

They continue their dance down the ramp, The Butler leading with flair, Omen following with booming stomps that match the beat.

As they reach the ring, pyrotechnics explode, and the crowd erupts in boos.
As they reach the center of the ring, they finish with a dramatic pose, The Butler bowing deeply and Omen raising his arms triumphantly.

The Butler (raising Omen’s arm): “Behold, the unstoppable force and the immovable object!”

The music crescendos as they step into the ring, ready to dominate the match.

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Undead Superstar

Dangerous Flatterer

8,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:50 pm
The arena went black. A couple of moments later, the guitars of Ice Nine Kills's Freak Flag started to blare over the speakers as the lights came back on casting the arena in a reddish glow. Standing in the center of the ring was Rex and Ramona, each with an arm held up high, holding their belts aloft. They stood in the center of the ramp and stared down at the ring. They looked to each other and stood like that for a moment before looking back to the ring. The lowered their arms and threw their belts over their shoulders in practiced unison as flames erupted to both sides of them. They cracked their necks in unison before starting down the ramp.

We're taught to be like them
Taught to know our place
We kept the pace but we're done pretending
We'll fall blindly through the fairy tale endings

They tried to sell us the convenience and conformity
Those are the images of the man that I want to be
Rise up if you agree

Rex and Ramona walked at a slower deliberate pace, coming up with strategies and plans. Rex's eyes stayed locked on the ring. His cathedral. And there were now multiple teams that were begging for a chance to be indulged in the light of their faith. But there were so many people involved, both him and his sister had to keep their heads on a swivel. At the bottom of the ramp, they stopped and looked to each other again. The pulled the belts from their shouldersand clinked them together as if they were making a toast before starting to move in opposite directions around the ring.

"And introducing...from The Land of Darkness and Nightmares...The WWF:G Tag Team Champions...The Defiler Rex Kobra...and The Vipress Ramona Tyler....The Cult of the Serpent..."

And let your freak flags fly
We're all messed up inside
And forced to act like everything's alright
Wave those freak flags high
Rejected 'til we die
To hell with tomorrow
Just let your freak flags fly tonight

We're taught to fall in line
Taught to know the rules
We've played the fools and we're over the laughter
They can't keep us up in the happily ever afters

Both of them climbed onto opposite aprons. They looked over at each other and at the same time, they raised their titles high so that the crowd could see them again. They ducked down and climbed into the ring under the top rope. Inside the ring, they moved to the center of the ring and dropped down to their knees where they looked up to the heavens and the Serpent beyond. Draping their belts over their hands, they lifted the belts up to the heavens as if making an offering. Lowering them after a moment, the pair stood and the referee their belts.

Simultaneously, they pulled their hoods down. As soon as their hoods were dropped, flames erupted from the four turnbuckles signaling the lights to go out. As soon as they came back on, both of their jackets and shades were removed with no sign of them at ringside.

They can't sell us on convenience and conformity
Those are the properties of people that we want to be
Rise up if you agree

And let your freak flags fly
We're all messed up inside
And forced to act like everything's alright
Wave those freak flags high
Rejected 'til we die
To hell with tomorrow
Just let your freak flags fly tonight

The music died down and Rex moved close to his sister to whisper threats and strategies into her ear, promising her pain for failure and reward for success as well as assuring her that their family would assist them if needed.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:53 pm
Gold Medallist Played over the PA as Majestico and Johnny Drysdale walked out. Both stood on stage and pointed at their competition. They fist bumped eachother then made their way down the ramp.

And their opponents at a combined weight of 436lbs THE TEAM UP MAJESTICO AND JOHNNY DRYSDALE THEY ARE MAJESTIC ATHLETICS!!!!!!

What's good about them you ask? A couple of nobodies? Yeah mayb... but two rising stars in the making. One an Oklahoman farm boy. All American wrestler. And one fo the fastest luchadors to be signed in FG. Yeah a match made in heaven. The pair climbed the steel steps from each side Johnny flexed his muscles before getting in the ring as majestico slingshot into the ring and landed safely posing making an M with his arms. Once both were in the ring they waited for the bell to ring.

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:08 pm
Equinox looked to the cult of the serpent, pointing his finger towards them. They were the primary target. The gravest sinners to be struck down. Boom beat his chest

"Deus vult!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:45 pm
Rex saw the point in his direction. Saw the glare and the beating of the chest. Looking back to his sister briefly, he leaned in and whispered something. Ramona gave a nod as Rex stood and beat on his chest in a clear mockery of Niom.  

Undead Superstar

Dangerous Flatterer

8,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:20 am
As the bell rang, Boom charged for Rex with an explosive spear as Equinox waited behind.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:09 pm
Mister Mirage

The Butler and Omen look towards Power.

They know that Cartwright and Cyrus have been long time rivals, they sure could get on The Boss's good side by keeping the titles away from him!

The Butler and Omen rush towards Power, looking to beat them down with clubbing blows!

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Undead Superstar

Dangerous Flatterer

8,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:13 pm
Daemonsparta

Rex saw Boom charging and braced himself for the impact. The spear connected but Ramona was waiting and as Boom started to get up from the move, Ramona would attempt to deliver a solid Superkick to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:59 pm
Cartwright

The Leone brother's found themselves immediately ambushed by Cartwright's goons, being pummeled by their opponent's clubbing blows!

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:21 pm
Undead Superstar

Boom got up with a roar, only to be cut short by ramonas superkick. Equinox followed up, coming at ramona with a superman punch. The Crusade had fully picked their first targets in this match.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:09 pm
For now the team would keep themselves at bay and strike at whoever was coming at them. Play defensive for the time being.  

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:06 pm
The ambush went off with great success as Omen and Butler began to disassemble Power. But now that both men were reeling, Omen looked to capitalize by grabbing the neck of Luis, and toss him into the corner.  
Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff