Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
[The Murder Hobos] vs Lance Hawkwind Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:30 am
8th January 2024 - 28th January 2024
One Day Auto-Hit or Auto-Recover

The following contest is a 2-on-1 Handicap Match and it is scheduled for one fall!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:57 pm
The main lights go down as music begins to build, spotlights in white and orange darting around the darkened arena.

Get on your knees and
BOW.
DOWN.

Two bursts of bright orange fireworks fire up from the top of the ramp, in time with "Bow. Down." followed by a mixed chorus of boos and cheers echoing around the arena as I Prevail - Bow Down pumps out over the speakers.

Aa the smoke clears, and the main lights come up, the spotlights zone in on Lance, stood with his back to the arena, right hand in the air throwing up the horns, his shoulder length hair resting on the top of a black leather cutoff emblazoned with his initials and a coat-of-arms style eagle.

Yeah, I come alive, I'll survive, take on anything
So paint a target on my back let 'em come for me
I don't fall, don't quit, don't ever sleep
'Cause, I'm on another level that you'll never reach

The titantron flares into life, displaying Lance's name, and flashing between clips of his recent matches in with some of his best spots from his days with The Outcasts.

If you seek forgiveness
You'll get nothing
YOU'LL GET NOTHING FROM ME.

Lance turns to face the arena, his face serious and focused, throwing both the horns up to a mix of cheers and boos, and begins walking down the ramp toward the ring.

You will never know, it's the price I pay
Look into my eyes, we are not the same
Yeah, this is where you fall apart
Yeah, this is where you break
'Cause I'm in control and you'll know my name
'Cause I gave my life, gave it everything
To everybody who doubted
Get on your knees and
BOW. DOWN.
Get on your knees and
BOW. DOWN.

You better recognize
You wanna talk that s**t, time to back it up
'Cause the best of your best ain't good enough
Playing with my name, now I know you really ******** up
Keep runnin' your mouth and I'ma call your bluff

When he got to two thirds of the way down the ramp, Lance broke into a sprint, diving under the bottom rope as he reached the edge of the ring, sliding into the centre.

You will never know, it's the price I pay
Look into my eyes, we are not the same
'Cause I'm in control and you'll know my name
'Cause I gave my life, gave it everything
To everybody who doubted
Get on your knees and

Lance walked to the turnbuckle to his left, climbing the ropes and raising his hands, throwing up the horns with both. The crowd popped and there was a flash from a sea of camera phones.

Have you ever had a dream?
Would you fight for it?
Would you go to war?
Would you die for it?
So now I'll take my stand
Now I'll make you see
That if you seek forgiveness
You'll get nothing from me

Lance jumped down, going over to the opposite turnbuckle before climbing the ropes again and throwing the horns for a second time to another crowd pop and more camera flashes.

To everybody who doubted
To everybody who doubted
Get on your knees and
BOW. DOWN.
BOW. DOWN.
BOW. DOWN.

As the track finishes, Lance jumps down from the turnbuckle and stands in the center of the ring waiting for his opponents.

-unknown_randomer-

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:39 am

With the crowd all ready and pumped for the Royal Rumble, their attention was all taken aback as the lights turned off with an audible 'Doof doof doof' around the arena, a big logo popping up on to the titantron.

User Image

A loud voice came over the PA system as a spotlight hit the stage..

"Rooooooooll for initiative!"

Wizards - Gloryhammer

High in the Cairngorm Mountains
An ancient war still burns
A magical missile shoots and fireball explodes
These are the spells of the wizards
Fighting the demon horde
A secret battle for eternity

Walking out from the back came the famous adventuring party, The Murder Hobos!. All dressed in their adventuring attire, they stood on the ramp and looked out across the crowd, this time to a loud pop and cheer - and a little chuckle from some of the members, too.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

The four of them then turned and looked as a member of the backstage crew brought out a gigantic D20 dice!

Aeyre took a microphone from the stage hand and addressed the crowd again.

"My name is Aeyre, and I am part of the world's best adventuring group.. The Murder Hobos! Right now you will bear witness to the greatest party .. rolling for initiative!"

The party each takes turns rolling for initiative, to see who would be competing in this match.

Aeyre rolls .. a 7!

Gruk rolls .. a 3!

Noko rolls .. a 10!

Zayliss rolls .. a 10!

The stage hand takes the giant D20 back with him, as Aeyre picks up the microphone again.

"The dice has spoken! Tonight, Noko and Zayliss will compete! Now.. it's time to fight!"

Noko and Zayliss de-robed and readied themselves for the match, and started a walk down towards the ring.

The titantron logo switched again as their theme continued.

User Image

High in the Cairngorm Mountains
An ancient war still burns
A magical missile shoots and fireball explodes
These are the spells of the wizards
Fighting the demon horde
A secret battle for eternity

Wizards!
Ancient and powerful keepers of chaos
Wizards!
Casting their magic over the mountains
Wizards!
Brewing a potion in the dark tower
Wizards!
Guardians of time

Wizards!
Ancient and powerful keepers of chaos
Wizards!
Casting their magic over the mountains
Wizards!
Brewing a potion in the dark tower
Wizards!
Guardians of time

The four men end up circling the ring, but only Aeyre and Zayliss jump up on to the apron. Ayre with his fighting style, and Zayliss with some poise and calm on the other side.

Together they enter as the other party members walk to the commentators table, picking up headsets for the match.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:42 am

Noko and Zayliss got to the ring and stepped inside, the ref asking who would take point in this match.

They turned to each other and played a quick game of Rock-Paper-Scissors and.. Zayliss steps out of the ring, readying himself on the ring apron.

He calls out to Noko,

"Noko! Do what we know you can do!"

Noko nodded and then turned to face his opponent, readying himself for the match. The bell rang out loud, as he watched and waited for Lance to make a move.

User Image

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

-unknown_randomer-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 12:53 am
Not really in the mood to drag this match out, Lance had barely waited for the bell, dashing toward his opponent aa he turned to face him and aiming a rising knee to the gut

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:19 am

Noko went to bow to his opponent as the bell was rung, but was absolutely rocked by a knee to the gut. The metal superstar had caught him to the point he dropped to both knees, clutching his abdomen and lightly grunting and gasping for air.

User Image

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

-unknown_randomer-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:28 am
With his opponent grounded, Lance dadhed backward towards the ropes, springing off and heading back towards Noko.

King: "Looks like Lance isn't wasting any time tonight JR. I'd guess he's looking to put this one to bed early!"

JR: "I make you right there King, if the Murder Hobos aren't careful this match could be over almost as soon as it started!"

As.Lance approached Noko, he sprang into the air and aimed a two-footed dropkick to the monk's chest.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:49 am

Noko looked up just in time to see two boots flying towards him. The impact made him almost buckle backwards, with his knees currently flat against the canvas.

The Monk was left with his knees down on the mat and his body awkwardly sprung backwards, his face with a look of excruciating pain on it.

User Image

Zayliss looked away as the impact happened and then started to clap his hands and call out,

"Come on Noko, we need you to get moving!"

User Image

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

-unknown_randomer-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:53 am
After the impact of the dropkick, Lance rocked onto his back, performing a kip-up to get back to his feet.

Seeing that Noko was just abiut holding himself up, he aimed a standing kick at the monk's chest, trying to knock him off balance and down to the canvas.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:54 am

Noko soon found himself kicked hard across the chest and slowly, but surely, slumped to his side on the canvas.

Lance was being absolutely brutal here.. possibly getting out some anger that he had built up for Nuke.

User Image

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

-unknown_randomer-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:15 am
With Noko finally down, Lance shot a look at Zayliss, gesturing down at his fallen ally.

"You were given fair warning."

With Zayliss' attention on him, Lance set about Noko, aiming a series of hard stomps into his opponent's abdomen.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:05 am

Zayliss gave Lance daggers back and watched to see what he was planning on doing next.

"Noko, you need to get u-"

User Image

Noko found himself at the receiving end of a series of hard stomps down, as the ref ran over to intervene and make sure that he wasn't going to injure him!

User Image

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

-unknown_randomer-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:25 am
Lance was zoned in on Noko when he felt the ref try to pull him away. He shook the ref off, shoving him out of the way, before returning his attention to Noko and aiming another series of stomps to his opponent.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:46 am

The arena was now beginning to rain down a chorus of jeers as Lance shoved the official, right before resuming usual business of stomping Noko's face completely off.

The Monk had started defending himself, but was starting to lose that fight, and it was obvious that he had already taken a beating here.

Only early in the fight, but Lance had a point to prove here - and damn, he was proving it.

User Image

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash