Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
Lance Hawkwind vs [Nuke Fusion] (WTH Match) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:34 pm
18th December 2023 - 31st December 2023
Armageddon

The following contest is the Welcome To Hell Match!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:30 am

Welcome to Hell

- The audience are kept in the dark, except for red light sticks that they have been given

- The ring is lit up as normal, outside the ring is lit up in a crimson red

- Occasionally the lights will go off or flicker/strobe

- No DQ

- I Quit or First Blood

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

-unknown_randomer-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 9:58 pm
The main lights go down as music begins to build, spotlights in white and orange darting around the darkened arena.

Get on your knees and
BOW.
DOWN.

Two bursts of bright orange fireworks fire up from the top of the ramp, in time with "Bow. Down." followed by a mixed chorus of boos and cheers echoing around the arena as I Prevail - Bow Down pumps out over the speakers.

Aa the smoke clears, and the main lights come up, the spotlights zone in on Lance, stood with his back to the arena, right hand in the air throwing up the horns, his shoulder length hair resting on the top of a black leather cutoff emblazoned with his initials and a coat-of-arms style eagle.

Yeah, I come alive, I'll survive, take on anything
So paint a target on my back let 'em come for me
I don't fall, don't quit, don't ever sleep
'Cause, I'm on another level that you'll never reach

The titantron flares into life, Lance's intro video updated again, now exclusively with spots from the promo and the brutal TLC match at Survivor Series, the intensity of this feud on full display.

If you seek forgiveness
You'll get nothing
YOU'LL GET NOTHING FROM ME.

Lance turns to face the arena, his face serious and focused, but tinged with confidence, and begins walking down the ramp toward the ring.

You will never know, it's the price I pay
Look into my eyes, we are not the same
Yeah, this is where you fall apart
Yeah, this is where you break
'Cause I'm in control and you'll know my name
'Cause I gave my life, gave it everything
To everybody who doubted
Get on your knees and
BOW. DOWN.
Get on your knees and
BOW. DOWN.

Lance began to make his way down the ramp, the mixed chorus of cheers and jeers still ringing around the arena.

You better recognize
You wanna talk that s**t, time to back it up
'Cause the best of your best ain't good enough
Playing with my name, now I know you really ******** up
Keep runnin' your mouth and I'ma call your bluff

When he got to two thirds of the way down the ramp, Lance broke into a sprint, diving under the bottom rope as he reached the edge of the ring, sliding into the centre.

You will never know, it's the price I pay
Look into my eyes, we are not the same
'Cause I'm in control and you'll know my name
'Cause I gave my life, gave it everything
To everybody who doubted
Get on your knees and

Lance walked to the turnbuckle to his left, climbing the ropes and raising his hands, throwing up the horns with both. The crowd popped and there was a flash from a sea of camera phones.

Have you ever had a dream?
Would you fight for it?
Would you go to war?
Would you die for it?
So now I'll take my stand
Now I'll make you see
That if you seek forgiveness
You'll get nothing from me

Lance jumped down, going over to the opposite turnbuckle before climbing the ropes again and throwing the horns for a second time to another crowd pop and more camera flashes.

To everybody who doubted
To everybody who doubted
Get on your knees and
BOW. DOWN.
BOW. DOWN.
BOW. DOWN.

As the track finishes, Lance jumps down from the turnbuckle and stands in the center of the ring waiting for his opponent.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:10 am

Lance waited in the center of the ring for more than a few moments as the crowd erupted into a chant..

"Nuke! Nuke! Nuke! Nuke!"

The lights keeping the audience in light suddenly switched off, as the crowd roared even further. Suddenly, all across the arena, red lights came up as the crowd turned on red glowsticks that they were given earlier.

The lights around ringside, the ramp and the stage all suddenly went a deep, crimson red.. as a familiar but old theme song hit the PA.

Bleed - Meshuggah

The red crimson lighting suddenly started to flicker and jump with the beat, pulsating and creating a very horror-esque scene. The crowd were absolutely loving it as, walking out from the back on all fours, came the man they had been waiting for.

User Image

Dressed in a deep red attire, body paint, and eyes black with red pupils.. came the demonic side of Nuke Fusion.

A horned crowd adorned his head with his mouth covered as he skulked onto the stage, lights flickering in the crowd as the thousands tried to capture this moment on their phones and cameras.

Beams of fire sweep through my head
Thrusts of pain increasingly engaged
Sensory receptors succumb
And now I know all the agony

My crimson liquid so frantically spilled
The ruby fluid of life unleashed

Nuke got to the top of the ramp and rose slightly, squatting low and looking out across the arena. The brutal song played in the background, an homage to his former self.. the one that Lance had brought back.

He got to a rise as he looked out once more across the arena, taking a slow walk down the ramp, his eyes slowly becoming fixated on his opponent in the ring, who was now draped in a crimson hue from the lights.

Ripples ascend to the surface of my eyes
Their red pens drawing at random, at will
A myriad pains begotten in their wake
The b*****d spawn of a mutinous self

The regurgitation of my micro nemesis
Salivating red at the prospect of my ruin, my doom

As Nuke reaches the ring he gets down on all fours again and starts crawling around the ring, taking a slow and methodic journey around, eyes darting from his opponent in the ring to the fans at ringside, who were particularly enjoying this spectacle.

As he finally makes his way around the ring Nuke starts crawling up the steps slowly, eyes fixated on Lance again.

Malfunction
The means for its ascent
Bloodletting, the stringent voice to beckon my soul

So futile, any resisting tension
As death-induced mechanics propel its growth

Reaching the ring apron, Nuke gets very slowly to his two legs again and stands, climbing the ring post from the outside. His red pupils are fixated on Lance as he raises a finger to the sky .. and then slowly it descends, pointing at the Hawkwing.

Nuke suddenly jumps down and lands on two feet, eyes still unblinking.. he cocks his head slightly as he looks his opponent up and down, before he looks around the arena once more.

As the ref finally comes to his attention he nods and raises his chin slightly, unwrapping the mouth covering passing it to him, as he keeps his lips sealed and pursed.

The implement, the device of my extinction
The terminating clockwork of my gleeful bane
The definitive scourge of its mockery
The end-art instruments lethality attained

Next he slowly removes his crown of horns, passing that slowly to the official, who quickly hurries the adornments away. The music starts to slowly fade away as, standing in the ring, Nuke tilts his head once more and stares into the soul of his opponent.

User Image

The crowd start going beserk as they chant again..

"Nuke! Nuke! Nuke! Nuke!"

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

-unknown_randomer-

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:03 am
As the music faded and Nuke's entrance came to an end, Lance looked across at his opponent, and the display he'd put on for this match.

"That was quite the show, friend. Lets hope you can put on as good a performance in the ring"

He said, before taking up a stance and watchingfor.Nuke's first move.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2023 2:24 am

Nuke looked at Lance as he spoke those words, but his stare continued, and his mouth stayed shut. The ref quickly checked to make sure both men were ready before ,.

Ding ding!

The match was beginning, and the crowd were cheering in their darkness.

Hell was upon both men, as Nuke continued to stare Lance down..

He began to step forward, offering what seemed to be a traditional tie-up to begin the match.. but would actually be aiming a kick gut kick!

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

-unknown_randomer-

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:24 am
Lance was thrown by the low-lighting, leaning in to go for the tie up and not seeing Nuke's leg move.

He felt the wind get knocked out of him from a hard impact as Nuke's boot connected with his abdomen.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:57 am

Nuke's eyes kept on his opponent as the gut shot connected.. and he looked to follow up with a swift kick to the back of Lance's leg, looking to bring him down to one knee.

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

-unknown_randomer-

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:24 am
Nuke's kick connected while Lance was still reeling from the gut kick, knocking him off balance as his leg came out from under him.

He dropped to one knee, trying to catch his breath before Nuke's assault could continue.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:29 am

With Lance now dropped to one knee, Nuke took a step back and then looked to drive his knee into the side of his friend's head!

The demonic side of Fusion wasn't messing around!

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

-unknown_randomer-

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:18 pm
There was a loud thud as Nuke's knee connected with Lance's head, and he found himself face down on the canvas.

JR - "My god King, it looks like something in Nuke Fusion has snapped! He's reverted to this almost animalistic state, and this opening flurry has Lance reeling!"

King - "He's certainly used the dark to his advantage JR! I can barely see what's going on from here! Lance is gonna have to keep his wits about him if he's gonna stand a chance in this match!"

Lance took a few moments, breathing heavily and trying to recover his bearings before Nuke's next assault when he heard the ref's count.

"One!"

"Two!"

He shook his head, and made his way to his feet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:02 am

The match was starting hard, and was sure to get brutal as time went by.

Lance made his way to his feet, only for Nuke to intercept on his way up. He immediately looked to get behind him and plant him with a snap German Suplex!

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

-unknown_randomer-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:05 am
Lance felt Nuke grip him for the suplex as he reached his feet. He braced himself, and as Nuke began to lift, Lance pushed off with his feet, the momentum propelling him all the way over.

He tucked his legs and used the motion to flip over Nuke and land on his feet behind him.

There was a cheer from the crowd as Lance landed, the glow from the sea of red glowsticks erratic as the fans waved them around.

With his opponent's back to him, Lance lined up a dropkick!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 1:20 am

That dropkick connected and sent Nuke flying and hurtling, ending up landing on the outside of the ring where he crashes on the mats!

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

-unknown_randomer-

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 2:23 am
Aiming to capitalise on the momentum, Lance ran toward the ropes behind him, springboarding off and heading toward Nuke's side of the ring.

As his opponent picked himself up, Lance dove through the ropes, aiming a flying shoulder block at Nuke.

Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff