Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
8mm: Eight Mile Modicum Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2023 8:28 am
A slow beat began to seep from the speakers, as the main music of The Devil's Rejects hits the speakers. Red lights glowed down, focusing on the stage.

I am the bad one
Distant and cruel one
I am the dream that
Keeps you running down

With distraction
Violent reaction
Scars of my actions
Watch me running out

As the lights did not extinguish, this was a highlight indicator that fans, in curious reception, would not be seeing the High Priest, Rex Kobra!

Hell doesn't want them
Hell doesn't need them
Hell doesn't love them
The Devil's rejects

In fact, it was telling, even seconds before sighting the verifying figure of Kobra's daughter, 'Mamushi' Emiko!
User Image
Sauntering out onto stage, shortly standing her ground center stage, microphone in hand. A sly smile slithered up, as mic drew near her lips.
Lights and song passing away, living only long enough to shut the crowds chattering and pulling their attention like intellectually impaired children...

"Christmas is near, tis the season for giving and forgiving, just before the end.. of this year. And my, what a year it's been.
From the start to the here and now, I'll tell the tale of twenty twenty-three.. beginning with my return to WWF, at the Royal Rumble!
Going in as my rageful outlet, Queen Oni, versus.."

Pauses to take a turn, facing were she had just emerged, a minute ago.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 11:59 am

[X]

I wanna feel it day and night
You are the power of my life
I wanna pump it better

I wanna feel it day and night
My workout, my delight
You are the power of my life
I wanna pump it better

User Image

Bison stepped onto the stage, dressed formally in preparation for his WWFG championship match contract signing. He held up a microphone as his music cut out, waiting for the crowds cheers to die down.

"Well...it has been a year, and a busy one at that for the Body by Mbadi brand, but I believe you are referring to me. Yes I do recall having a match at this past Royal Rumble. Why it was before I sparked off the greatest career Renaissance in WWFG history."

Bison turned to look at the former Queen Oni, glancing at an expensive looking wristwatch.

"Well I have a very important contract signing tonight.. for none other than this coming Royal Rumble for the WWFG World Heavyweight Championship... but since it is the holidays... I can spare some of my valuable time."

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:04 pm
Having to crane her head back, Emiko held a mischievous smile to her grandiose guest.

"And I thank you for your time.. I'll be brief and hope that what I offer will be worth this precious slot.."

Slipping out a phone, opening it, while speaking. "As I find your brand to be highly encouraging and would like to invest a donation into your business.
In the spirit of goodwill for future business relations, I would like to put five million toward the forwarding success of Body by Mbadi."

Glancing down at her phone and after a few swipes of the thumb, Sone shifted her hazel eye back upward. "If that is to be pleasingly sufficient?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:57 am
Bison pondered for a moment. Five million was a hefty sum. He heard the crowds reactions, raising his hand to quiet them.

"You understand it pretty well, Emiko. My brand is precious to me, like a child. A child I'm nurturing and growing. I mist say your offer is very generous. See in the spirit of the holidays , I too have a gift... FOR EVERYONE IM THE AUDIENCE!"

User Image

"EVERYONE CHECK UNDER YOUR SEATS AND YOU'LL FIND THE NEW SEASONAL.FLAVORS OF MBADI BARS! We got gingerbread cookie, dark chocolate peppermint, and sweet potato pie. Enjoy your free sample pack as a holiday gift to you all from Body by Mbadi Brand. With that said and done..."

Bison turned back to Emiko.

"As for your offer... as I told Cartwright not too long ago... I want to keep my brand pristine and safe. Untainted. Unfortunately, you Emiko are bad PR. So I say to you what I said to Cartwright... thanks, but no thanks."

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:23 pm
Emiko's grin turned coy, as Bison was seeming to be quite receptive! Eye of Sone gleamed at the joy Mbadi gave to those in attendance!
Though the sweet potato pie Mbadi Bar sounded delectable, she kept her focus to seal the deal.. that utterly fell flat!
Bottom lip drifting open in offended shock! Bad PR?! Bad PR?! Her?! Not so! Certainly not!

Recouping from the backhanded appreciation and with no forwarding course to a transaction, she pocketed her phone.
"I.." Still at a light loss of words, Sone soon found them. ".. am disappointed we are unable to beneficially move forward..
To continue this night a positive one, I will reserve my displeasure for another night, as for now.. I bid you farewell."

In an irritable frown, Emiko Sone turned away from the mighty Mbadi, facing ring and all those easily appeased fans, that encircled it.
"Although starting the year in a rage. I antagonized the WWF's longest standing veteran, Jay Blue Lightning, at St. Valentine's Day Massacre..
It was there, someone very special, crept back into my life.. and then at No Way Out, she struck."
Sone slugged a solid fist against her heart!

"Yes. Fear struck me, to revisit emotions, my heart was hiding behind a hardened shell from.
I spoke of retirement at Fast Lane, yet was persuaded of another option.. Power."

A faint fondness arose her eye, lifting the corners of Emiko's lips. Taking a step forward in boldness. "Wrestlemania."
That word alone, brought a rise out of the vacuous audience and of what was fast approaching!

"It was there, that I did something I've only done less than a handful of times.. Competed with a partner. See, right before returning to WWF, I was in another company.
Booked in a tag match, my partner pulled a no show.. and come to find out aftermatch, she had opted to stay within WWF."

Shrugging of the shoulders, Sone took a step back and turned once again, in one movement, facing entrance to gorilla.
"Perhaps she will show herself.. now?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 2:19 pm
User Image
The arena's lights dimmed as Red by Sim Playing over the PA system, the crowd immediately knew this Eliza, they booed heavily as she walked out center stage in a rather rock-chic attire and microphone in hand making her way to ring. Once in frame she brought her microphone closer to the lips. The Boos continued this brought a smile to her face. "You didn't saw that one coming huh?. Also i dont know why is Bison acting like Oprah handing crap to the masses but that's entertaining."

She lowered the mic as she paced around emiko clearly enjoying herself. Then she places her arm around Emiko. In a
friendly manner "Much like my collegue said here. Tis the season of giving. And im guessing forgiving. Im sure she forgave me for bailing on her. Just as i forgive all of you."

She let go of Emiko and then looked motioned at the crowd .
"I forgive you all for being ungrateful sons of a reindeers. But as i said its the season of Giving so The BADDEST of them all is gonna give you....a hand."

Bison think of her offer like a new revenue stream. No offence offense but the ginger bread bars could be better the rest of the flavors are ok. But that one is certainly not my favorite of the bunch."
Eliza moved hear head side to side making s hand gesture saying they're alright.  

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:53 pm
Emiko smiled in welcome, as Eliza joined her onstage and causing her to smirk, in watch of the baddest of them all, pace around stage!
Taking the casual treatment of being an armrest in stride and nodded in agreement, while her guest gave due honesty for the dull gummy brained.
"Yes, you are most correct. Bison could've done much better in his selection of flavors to further hype the latest flash in the pan, fad brand."

Stepping in approach to Eliza, aiming to have a face to face talk with her. "Roid pusher aside, and right you are, that any ill notion I carried from fending for myself..
Is simply water under the bridge. What I care for now, is family, my flame, and.."
Emiko brought forth extended hand. "A friend."
Sone's smiling lips grew impish. "Who can carry forward, toward a common goal."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:58 pm
Eliza extended her hand reluctantly once assured she instead hugged her causing much confusion. Eliza is many thing hut loyal to a friend in need is definitely one.
. "Friendship it is".
Eliza let go of Emiko, with a devious smile, as it is common on yhr BADDEST OF them All Eliza.

"Whats Next in the agenda? "Friend."  

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:33 pm
Embraced, Emiko was splashed in momentary surprise at a far more forward friendliness than expected. Nodding after separation, Sone had an answer.
"Admired or detested, I will do whatever it takes to uphold the women's division that has been disrespected, pushed down, ignored here in WWF for so long.
Removed from prospect of gold, yet still here, there will now be a mark left by me, much worse than the guv'nor could ever imagine..
And you, Eliza, longstanding, two time World Tag Team Champion, veteran of WWF, are invited in this movement of revolutionary change."

Emiko gave a grim smile, Sone turned face to curious eyes.
"Even with the current events of a Queen's tournament and oncoming title return for our division.."
A disappointed head shake made. "It's not enough."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:32 am
My Heart Will Go On by the pride of Kwaybeck Celine Dion roars through the PA and bubbles fall from the ceiling. There's only one man it could be, and much like 'The Lock' in the critically acclaimed WWE2K23, he was doing his own thing without permissions from higher ups in the organization. Emile Rizzoto walks out on stage with a microphone in hand interrupting the two chatting women in the ring. Rizzoto learned from the great Jacques Rougeau when to make an entrance and it showed in his timing. Emile was big time now. Got plenty of screen time, getting himself over on the stick was where management saw him. No matches, but he can throw a helluva dropkick from what the tapes from Grand-Prix showed. Milquetoast made his way to each side of the stage and jumped in a small circle with his hands up.

[rizz]"Honhonhonhonnn.. why whaddo we have here. A couple madams who claim to be held down? Believe themself to be ehh how you say, politicked against? I've spent a lodda time understanding the backstage machinations under the tutelage of the Rougeaus and now, the Marauders. I muss a**.. have you truly felt pushed down? Because you see, to be a Marauder is to be mist understood and to be held drown. A suffix dictated group who is trying to end the backstage games.

Personally, I think you two would have a better shot qualifying for the Non-political Battle Vroyale at the Rumble than shanging the landscape of this place. Now a modern male such as myself can recognize my inherent hon hon.. advantages that comes with being a man. But I fail to see how you have sussess in your current situation. Ze MMI Group has been known to rise past blackballing and hate through empowerment and positivity. How could ze vous deux can accompliss thees?"[/rizz]

Emile put his down and started poking the bubbles that had kept raining from above.  

Definitely not Stone

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:01 pm
So far, for the night of tale and gift giving, was turning into business deals. Starting off with giving Bison a veiled proposition guised as a donation offer.
Then a coalition of Eliza and Emiko, putting question into the offering in dropping more weight on women's division!
Now we have mister business, Rizzoto himself! What dealings will go down with Emiko and Emile?!

Fans didn't have to wait long, as Sone nearly sneered at this sudden walk in, yet held professional respect to the essential member of MMI!
"Mr. Rizzoto.." Emiko began, but held quiet, listening seriously to Emile vocalize his mind.

Emiko Sone remained silent in Rizzoto's finish, churning the words, as he went ADD with his bubbles.
And finally speaking up, "Mr. Rizzoto, thank you for coming out. In regards for how I feel..
It's no secret of what went down in my opportunity for the World Heavyweight Championship, nor the judgement against me, and penalization for it."

Taking a pause, for Sone to move the microphone from hand into the other. "The expected accomplishment is something done in a matter of due time. As for this Non-political Battle Royal.. intrigues me.
Perhaps I could use some.. tutelage. Myself, with your years of experience. I admit, despite knowledge and wisdom gained, there is always more path."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:58 am
Rizzoto looked at Emiko, then Eliza, then back to Emiko. The hot shot had his ego stroked by Sone and knew, as a salesman (Ricky Morton-esque in his selling if you will) would be able to throw some business together. Reaching into his suede pant pocket, he pulled out a business card. Rizzoto would then reach into his corduroy jacket pocket and pull out a book. The book was Mad Dogs, Midgets, and Screw Jobs: The Untold Story of how Montreal Shaped the World of Wrestling by Patric Laprade and Bertrand *********, two well respected historians. It seemed Emile would be the one delivering gifts as he stuck the business card featuring his name and affiliations into the book on the foreword.

[rizz]"Honhon.. Mizzuz Sone, you were right by the action in one of ze greatest performances in this company's history, no? Ze fantastic Chicago Concession Stand Brawl at the Rosemont, no? You witnessed an Angel explode as the fans grimaced (shake), no? You see the stakes it takes to fight through the glass ceiling as my boss, Don Summers le Patron has. Honhon hon hon hon..

Emiko, I have gifted you an opportunity within that book. If you take the business card and turn it over, you will find a QR Code you can scan wizz your phone. Zatt QR Code is linked to the Rizzoto Anti-Politicking Camp Patreon where I let all ze subscribers know how I learned not to get taken advantage of in this business by the carnies in the back. All for only $25.99 a month! But a bit of ze free advice? Qualify and win ze battle royale. It will give you a chance at something four more valuable than my insights. A chance to shake hands with ze man changing the landscape of backstage affiliating in the industry."[/rizz]

A fan with a bald head and elfish features with a Nuke Fusion face tee shirt applauds the Patreon as he uses it for his listicles on WhoseCulture.com.  

Definitely not Stone

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2023 3:44 pm
Gifted this self growth book, lips of Emiko curtailed at receiving in hand. Sone nodding, acknowledging Emile's advice, taking contemplation in the battle royal.
With a departing Rizzoto, Sone having hands full, tucked the book under arm to give a thankful half hug to Eliza.
"I've kept you too long, we can meet at a more convenient time and discuss, thank you." Releasing Monteiro from any obligation to stay.

Sone watched her new friend disappear in exit backstage, and raised eye to upper stands of fans before her.
Turning in solemn slowness, once again, to carry on her storied tale of this year. Untucking the book of opportunity, taking hold in hand by her side.
"As stated before, to help with your lacking retention, I joined Power at Fast Lane, going into Wrestlemania.." Woah! Boos hit back, at her shot to their intelligence!

Ignoring their response, she continues through the jeers! "There I teamed with The King, Cyrus Leone, to win by pure destructive will! At cost of hospitalization.
Throwing me out of action from Backlash and Judgement Day. In that time, what I had feared, cared for me. Built me back up and returned me better than I ever was!
And at King Of The Canvas, I showcased the Enigmatic Monster that I am! Facing The High Priest of the Serpent, Rex Kobra.
Most importantly, mingling myself with what I once feared."

Eye narrowly slim, looking down at her audience in disdain. Smugness had crawled up Emiko Sone's face, drawing her chin up, filled with self indulged arrogance!
"Through Vengeance, Summerslam, Unforgiven.. there was only growth in my conquest, conquering matches, stepping closer in supremacy toward beyond my dreams..
Closing chapter with false family, before witnessing his deserved death.
Embraced by my true family. I overtook a new faction and my once fear..
Became my closest ally."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:31 am
The lights went out and a bell tolled as the meancing first notes of Blue Saraceno's Evil Ways echoed through the arena.

" It's been so long
Long hard days
They dont say
Gods change my ways
Change my ways
Those evil ways

So I set out
Cross that way
Strike them down
To make them pay
Change their ways
Their evil ways

The crowd roared as the two men appeared on the stage. Clad in the colors and garb of Apex, Erynys Reich and Trent appeared. They silently surveyed the crowd before turning their attention to Emiko.  

sha312

Wheezing Genius

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 5:14 pm
Emiko haughtily turned a mildly annoyed eye, to the two intruding members of the attention seeking Apex.
"Trent and a traitor wishes a gift, I see.. one, more deserving of coal, while the other has picked an opportune time.
And I grant you, Trent, a match, that I had nixed from ever happening.. this offer is only good until, before Wrestlemania. No, it won't be tonight."

Tipping her head, Sone kept an eye above her blind and rested on Erynys Reich. Curiously, she questioned. "What could you possibly care for?"

Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff