Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
Drako Damone (C) vs [Avari Fusion] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:45 am
20th November 2023 - 10th December 2023
One Day Auto-Hit or Auto-Recover

The following match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the WWFG World Heavyweight Championship!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:58 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A guitar riff cuts out the noise in the arena as the beginning to Black Flame rings out across the arena.

Here comes the Main Event.

Black Flame - Bury Tomorrow

Here I stand, alone, with hate
Here I stand, too long, too late
All I know, is you will leave us all
Here I stand, alone, to fall

A flurry of fireworks shoot in an arc on either side of the stage, going back and forth several times before simmering down in to a low 'fizz' that keeps going.

Avari Fusion steps out on stage to a loud pop from the crowd. Wearing jeans, boots, and a flourishing blue jacket, The Man of the Hour was ready to steal the show, as he usually does.

User Image

The crowd let out a huge cheer for the fan favourite, as he put out his arms in an 'eagle' motion. He stepped to the left of the ramp and beat his chest, hopping over to the right and doing the same.

Oh my Brother, how could you?
Not look into the eyes of your fellow man
Who stood with you, through it all
And feel nothing in your heart but hate

Avari walked out to the edge of the stage, looking over the ramp and at the crowd left and right, who were still buzzing for the spectacle. He nodded his head as the announcer came over the PA.

"Making his way to the ring.. weighing in at 230 pounds.. fighting from London, England and residing in Toronto, Ontario.. Avari! Fusion!"

Another loud pop came for Avari as he breathed in deep and readied himself for a big moment, a massive chance - his moment to face off for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Red stain on the blade
All sense of worth has been washed away
Sacrifice was all in vain
Where's the sense of guilt? Where's the shame?

Eventually reaching the ring, Avari slides under the bottom rope and rolls, standing up on his feet. He takes a walk to one of the corners and hops up on to the turnbuckle, raising a fist in the air to another pop from the crowd.

Lost soul in the unmarked grave
We have given a name
Black flame
In death we are all the same
Remain, black flame

He takes the time to go to each turnbuckle and repeat the process, soaking in the crowd as he does so.

Eventually the music dies down as Avari slowly removes his blue jacket, passing it to a stage hand as he readies himself for the match.

Avari bounced on his toes and watched, waiting patiently, for Drako to enter.

User Image

User Image

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 2:06 pm
The lights in the arena dim down as Ain't About the Money hits the PA.

Ahhhh, ahhhh
Ahhhh, ahhhh

blue and white lights begin to flash while a thin layer of smoke comes across the stage and down the ramp. Flames spring up along the set and the crowd's reaction is mixed, though the boos seem to drown out whatever cheers remain.

If you know like I know say
Ain't about the money, it's about the power (say)
Ain't about the money, it's about the power (you know like I know say)
Ain't about the money, it's about the power (say)
Ain't about the money, it's about the power

An opening appears in the stage, and slowly the champion rises up on a platform, now accompanied by his new manager, Adrian Amaya. The World championship belt is clutched in hand as Drako looks down to the ring for a few moments before he finally begins to walk down the ramp, throwing the championship over his shoulder. Adrian follows behind him

Think about it, think about it
Ain't no need to think about it
Get that Money, keep that power
No they not the same thing
Money can be anybody
This somebody, that nobody
When it comes to power
Circle, super small and maintain
Money make em' do it cause of what you give to em'
Power make em' do it cause you told them to do it
Money make you fly, power never die, don't know why
Money can be lost, power never need an alibi
Blood thicker than the champagne
Power in my pride, power in my last name

"..making his way to the ring, accompanied by Adrian Amaya, from Saint Louis, Missouri, weighing in at 200 pounds, he is the WWFG World Heavyweight champion, Drako Damone!!"

Drako stops at the end of the extremely long ramp and look around the arena for a few more moments before he turns and walks up the stairs and into the ring, taking the championship back in hand as he does. He walks across the ring and steps onto the bottom rope, one foot on the second rope as he raises the title to the loudly booing fans. He steps down and walks to the opposite side to do the same.

When I'm in your presence you can feel the power
Even if this company was built from powder
Girls, kissin, on the couch, women, in the, shower
Surround, myself with kings, you can keep the cowards
Everytime I reminisce, I'm reppin' different bitches
Blood is thicker than water but BS is the thickest
Let the chain round my neck tell my life story
Born into the money but would die for glory
Get ready for the takeover, that face, lip and makeover
That case, that I break open, that great fifth like Beethoven
If you, wanna get it poppin', I can be in the team
Thirty-four, in a, rocket cause Hakeem's the dream
(Get it? They don't get it)

Drako steps down and looks around again. Adrian had followed into the ring, standing quietly in the corner as the champion does what he does

Oooh, we're makin' moves
You're only doing what my power let you do
You see that money isn't everybody's thing
When it comes to power, can only be one king

Finally, Drako removes his vest and hands it off to Adrian to hold onto, along with the title belt. As his music dies out, the champion mutters a few words to Adrian before he steps out of the ring to wait outside  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:23 am

The crowd inside the arena was electric as World Heavyweight Champion Drako Damone was set to face 'Man of the Hour' Avari Fusion.

This was a bout that had building up for months, from Avaris' father Nuke defeating Drako, to the Champ turning and beating him senseless, then beating him at Cyber Sunday.

Avari had a steely look about him, an air of confidence, but one that showed he was ready for whatever was thrown at him. Off in the crowd there began a chant,

Let's go Fusion!

*Clap clap-clap clap clap*

Let's go Fusion!

*Clap clap-clap clap clap*

Avari wanted to smile, but there was no way he was going to break this stare he was giving the Champ. The ref raised the Championship in the air to show what was up for grabs in the meantime.

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:13 am

ninja

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:05 am
Drako checks over his gloves, getting himself comfortable before the start of the match. There's an odd look about the champion, but he's no less focused than at any other point in his title run. He's aware of the animosity from the challenger, which he could return but there's no need. The only beef he has with Avari is his last name

The champion looks around the pro Fusion crowd, not surprised by that either. Still, he's not here to make them happy. He's here to defend the gold. As he moves to the center of the ring, he awaits the bell, and the challenger's first move  

Drako Damone

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:03 am

The ref finishes the ceremonial showing of the belt and passes it to the staff on the outside. Checking both men were ready he throws out a shout and the bell rings, signaling the beginning of this potentially epic match.

Avari keeps a straight face and locks eyes with Drako, stepping forward slightly and offering his left hand out.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2023 11:02 am
Drako is more than willing to start things off traditionally. Let's see how Avari does on the technical side as Drako extends his right hand to meet Avari's left to begin the lock up. Let's see where the second generation Fusion takes things from here  

Drako Damone

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2023 11:24 am

Avari watches as Drako comes in to accept the tie-up, and gives himself a little nod to acknowledge that there were no dirty tricks there. First up, Fusion looks to test the Champ's strength by attempting to start pushing him back up the ring.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:46 am
Drako expected a power struggle here, assuming Avari kept things on the up and up. The champion goes back a couple of steps before planting his weight to stop himself, then attempts to twist to the side and catch Avari's arm in a standing hammerlock  

Drako Damone

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:57 am

The push forward was good, but the Champ was prepared as one would expect - and Avari quickly found his arm locked. He grimaced for a second and slapped his own arm in reaction to the sharp pain, looking for a way out.. but it seemed fairly stuck in!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:59 am
Drako has control of the arm for now, which works out well for him. As such, the champion attempts to twist the arm a little harder, willing to see how the rookie will try to work his way out of it  

Drako Damone

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:01 pm

Avari felt his arm twinge as the lock stayed in place, his mind racing for options. He thought he could make it to the ropes maybe, perhaps strike with his free arm..

Fusion tried something different and looked to flip his body the opposite way to the hold, landing on his back on the mat, and then using the momentum to monkey flip Drako!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:09 pm
there's a few standard ways to get out of a hammerlock....that's not what Avari chose though it is effective at getting him out of it. With Avari suddenly on his back, he does succeed in taking the champ up and over. Still the champ had earned his original nickname and with a bit of a jump into the move and a twist, he manages to land on his feet across the ring, then turns back to the challenger, purposely standing where he was  

Drako Damone

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:16 pm

Avari looks up from his prone position, noticing the Champ was still on his feet, even after that maneuver. He smirked for a moment and then flexed his back muscles, rolling back slightly and shooting upwards for a kip up!

Between the stare off, the crowd starting to give a massive cheer for the beginning of the main event - this could be an incredible match.

Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff