Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
Appearance of the Queen Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:25 pm
Not long after the show had opened, did the camera crew with Michael catch Queen Oni in the hallway!
User Image

Michael: "Queen Oni! At the Royal Rumble you put up a ferocious fight in your debut against Bison, yet you failed to come out victorious and left with a herniated disk. You're not able to compete, why are you here tonight at St. Valentine's Day Massacre?"

Her path halted, as a microphone was shoved in her face! Queen Oni stood silently for a few seconds.. looked up, letting out an exhale, and faced the questionnaire.
Queen Oni: "Oh, Michael.. Hello to you. Oni Queen has respect and honor. Show up, no matter hurt or without fight."

Oblivious to the message of his rudeness, Michael shoots out another query, like a shameless rat reporter!
Michael: "I see Pyra Princess Kurple is not with you, Who is she to you?"

This time, she let the silence sit, staring at him for a good moment to pass and turning her face away, Queen Oni brushed past him, moving on.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:42 pm
User Image
“Queeen Oni!” Stepping out in-front of the interviewee was none other than the Azure Huntress herself, Luca Leone. After greeting Oni with a warm smile, she continued. “It was great to be able to see you in action last week. Of course, it's always great to see some new female competition." Luca tilted her head to the side a moment as she seemed to find some hesitation in her own words. "Besides that, I thought it was real sweet to see that you brought your little girl with you.” The Lioness paused as she lifted at her side that had a stuffed lion sticking out.

”Anyways, it’s a shame that you had to come all this way without a match. I thought you could use a little holiday cheer.” Luca held the gift bag up in front of her. "Happy Valentines day, Queenie!"

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:56 pm
Her name called out again, this time by another voice, had Queen Oni turn to a warm welcoming Luca Leone. Tensely taking a step back, Queen Oni quietly listened and lowered her head, facing down at the gift bag, hesitantly received it, as if her hand was about to be smacked instead!

Facing back to the Azure Huntress, "Th-thank you..?" Lowering the gift set to her side, "Oni Queen always have business.. Happy Valentine, to you."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:41 pm
The Lioness gave Oni a nod. "Business, right, don't we all?" Raising a wrist to her eye, she took a few steps back. "Time is money isn't it? Places to be, people to see and all that. I should be going! Hope you enjoy the gift!" Spinning around, Luca quickly walked away, pondering to herself. "I think her other mask looked better.."

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:34 pm
The Blue Blossom quietly sat backstage, slowly finishing a scoop of ice cream as she waited for an alert on her phone. After the grueling match from the Rumble, she was left with some nagging shoulder and neck pains, so tonight was a good opportunity to get some chiropractic therapy on the Englishman’s dime.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:50 pm
User Image
Looking down at phone in hand, Queen Oni steps right in front of a cream licking Luca, with her lil tongue sticking out..
Looking to her right, she seemed to scan the few scattered people around, unaware of Luca at her left.. "Blue Bird!"

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:48 pm
Luca perked up as she heard her username called out."Oh, that's me!" The Blue Blossom enthusiastically popped up from her seat, almost dropping her ice cream in the process. Seeing the person shrouded in red to her right she started to speak, unknown to her of who it was. "I've got a real crick in the neck and my shoulders have been hurting since January's show!"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:11 pm
Turning to the vocal answer, Queen Oni found herself face to face with Luca Leone.

Lips parting in momentary surprise, they were quickly shut and her face made a slight nod away, then refocused back to Luca.
In a crisp cool response, "Take seat in front of table, Oni can work shoulders, loosen neck with warm pack."

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:41 pm
Luca's eyes grew wide when she realized who she was speaking to. "Oh, yeah.." She unconciously walked over to the seat, sitting down stammering when she spoke up. "I-I uhh... it's not that bad, maybe I should just see my doctor when I go home."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:05 pm
Through the excuses of Luca, Queen Oni stepped behind and silently slipped her hands on the nape of Luca's neck.
Slowly rotating Blossoms head one way, then the other, gathering the feeling of her muscles.
Murmuring almost to herself.. "Now shoulders.."

As Queen Oni felt out one shoulder to the other.. "Should. Now here with Oni. Oni thanks you and have gift for you. Gift, has much value put into it."

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:22 pm
The Lioness zoned out at Oni's touch as it caressed her shoulders. "Oh, the gift.. yeah. I thought you or your daughter might like the stuffed the stuffed animal... wait, you have a gift for me?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:38 pm
Pulling out an already heated ThermaComfort, "Yes.. hold on, leave this on." Queen Oni places and fits it properly on Luca.
Walking around the table, she sits herself in front of Blue Blossom and places the original mask of Emiko Sone. The mask of Ace.
"For you."

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:33 pm
Relaxed under the heat press, Luca barely acknowledged the mask set front of her. She looked down at it and slowly traced the edges of the mask with her finger. "I like this mask. A friend of mine wore it.." After a moment, she looks across from her, towards Oni Queen. "Your's doesn't look as nice..."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:58 pm
A smile briefly crept into her lips, that her gift was appreciated, it faded at friendship.. "Oni mask.. is oni, to be feared."
Disconnecting from Luca, she turned her face away.. lips fidgeting.

Standing up, "Muscle loose now, Oni work them." and walked back around the table.
Back behind Blue Blossom, Queen Oni removed the warm wrap and gently massaged the neck, working out the tight and toughened muscles.

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:37 pm
Luca’s muscles twitched as Omni’s hands kneeded into her neck. “Being feared, that’s easy. Being loved, that’s so much more.” She let out a deep breath as her neck and shoulders started to relax. “Emiko Sone. My family misses her.. I miss her too.”

Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff