Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
[Dean Johnson] vs The Butler Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:32 pm
9th January - 30th January
One Day Auto-Hit Rules

The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:46 pm
The crowd boos as The Butler enters the arena, looking very dapper in his formal suit.

The Butler waves towards his fans, which there aren't any.

The Butler enters the ring and is given a microphone.

The Butler: "I arrive at this arena earlier today to be told that I have a match against Dean Johnson.
At first I thought, this is fantastic, I'm going to destroy The Rock's brother in his debut match.
But then I remembered that that guys name is Curtis!
So I guess I am just going to have to beat up some no name jobber, which is an easy pay day for me!
Send him out here now so that I can finish the job in three seconds and get out of this crap hole of a city!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Neo-Blade8

Witty Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:27 pm
REAL WRESTLING

The words appeared on the Titantron as the lights went dark then reappeared as bright orange and yellows fixtures filled the arena with color. An Iteration by The Armed screamed over the PA system as a wave of distortion hit the crowds ears and built a sense of wonder to who this new competitor was. And as the medley screeched a new face rushed out from the back.

"Standing at 6 foot 5, and 240 lbs. From Portland Maine.... Deaaaan Johnson"

Dean Johnson was like a stout hill. Blonde Straight hair covering half of his face. A healthy height, lean but stocky. He had on a pair of simple black tights and no shirt on to show off the obvious work he had put in at the gym. Dean started to hop in place, getting ready for a bout with the suited up help. Then from behind the young competitor an older man strolled out on to the stage. He was wearing tight leather pants with a white fur coat over a black t-shirt. Sneaking behind the fur coat were the words "Indy Lives Forever" plastered across the top.

The crowd began to grew loud as they recognized the familiar but older competitor to be ROSARIO! Rosario was back. The age wasn't too kind to him as stubble laid across his face and complemented with his now dirty blonde hair. But nothing about the man was shabby either. He wore a bright smile as It had been well over a decade since he last step foot in the federation.

Lawler: "Oh my JR ...Is that Rosario. What is he doing here?"

JR: " I have no idea but he seems to be chaperoning this young man down to the ring!"

The two men ignored the crowd as they focused in on the Butler. Dean slid into the ring as Rosario jumped onto the apron and started clapping. The ring announcer went to hand Rosario the microphone, but the older superstar declined with a smirk on his face.

Dean walked up to face his competitor, giving the other man no real space. The younger kid smirked as he awaited either an opening bell or for the dapper man to make a first move.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:45 pm
Uh-oh, The Butler hadn't been expecting such a tall man to make his way to the ring, or that Rosario would be joining him!

The Butler just can't help himself as he gets a glimpse of Rosario. He begins to shout various pleasantries towards him, such as:

"What happened to you?"

"Is this your kid?"

"You look like a mess!"

But then the bell rings and The Butler focuses on his opponent.

The game plan remains the same. Dean may be tall, but that is surely all he has!

No experience, no strength, no speed, no charisma, this match is only going one way!

The Butler begins to play with his opponent, offering different lock-ups before pulling away to boos.

JR: "The Butler isn't taking this match very seriously!"

King: "Maybe he should, who knows what Rosario has taught Dean!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Neo-Blade8

Witty Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:39 am
Dean watched as the Butler pulled away from a lock up attempt that he offered, and then another and as the boos hit the arena Dean was getting fed up.

Maybe it was youthful impatience, or maybe it was just his dislike for the ridiculous look the man had but Dean was ready.

Dean rushed forward ready to deliver a hard forearm to the Butlers head, and his plan was to keep delivering those hits till he pushed the man all the way into the corner with out stop.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:59 pm
The Butler is quickly punished for playing games with the rookie, a forearm to the head rocks him back...and they keep coming!

The repeated forearm shots send The Butler in to the corner, which forces the referee to get between them.

The Butler shakes his head in the corner, his eyes widened from the sudden onslaught he just took!

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Neo-Blade8

Witty Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:39 pm
Swing, swing, swing, was the only thoughts in Dean's head. But he immediately had to be put on pause as the referee made him take a few steps back.

He did as the official told him but after a second or two he found himself running back towards the Butler to squish him with a hard clothesline.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:22 pm
The Butler isn't given any respite as Dean is soon charging towards him. The Butler thinks the best move he can do is to stick his foot up in the air towards Dean's face as he approaches!

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:56 pm
AUTO

Dean runs in to The Butler's right foot face-first, staggering him backwards.

The Butler looks to capitalize on this opening by Irish whipping Dean across the ropes and dropping him with a clothesline!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:34 pm
Dean was too caught up in the moment to think if he was being predictable or not. And his late reaction had an immediate impact he felt as he collided with the mans boot.

And before he knew it he was launched forward and came right back to a hard clothesline, which sent him to the ground,

"Are you Kidding me?" he thought as he would try to get up to his feet quickly and retreat slightly to his own corner.

Neo-Blade8

Witty Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:24 pm
The Butler looks proud of himself as the bigger man is dropped to the mat and heads in to his corner.

The Butler clasps both of his hands together and begins to shake them either side of his head to boos.

The Butler looks towards Rosario, shouting at him.

"WHAT DID YOU TEACH HIM?!"

"I HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING!"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:02 pm
Rosario got closer to the ring and made a gesture to his ears, indicating he couldn't hear him. He could, he just liked making people repeat themselves.

And as the two men were locking eyes Dean Johnson went for the opportunity and full sprinted at the man. As he approached, Dean would jump up high and attempt to hit the man with a fierce drop kick right to his back as an Ode to his mentor.

Neo-Blade8

Witty Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:22 pm
Dean saw an opening and he takes it as he attacks The Butler, with both of his feet finding The Butler's face! The Butler hits the mat to the crowds approval!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:27 am
Dean would rush to his feet and look down at his opponent. He outsized the man and had an idea of how to really use the size difference to his advantage. He would bend his knees low and jump up as high as he can, attempting to connect with a Senton directly into the Butler's gut.

"YUHHHH"

Neo-Blade8

Witty Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:50 pm
Uh-oh, The Butler begins to have his life flash before him as Dean uses his tall frame to crush The Butler's midsection! The Butler bounces from the impact on the mat!

Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff