The City Sleeps now Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:16 pm
Darkness falls upon the city. Once upon a time, New York was known as the City that never sleeps. The city was sleeping now, and the silence felt unnatural. The silence was broken by a 'tap, tap, tap' sound.
The sound was from a cane, a woman in her mid-twenties was walking on the sidewalk. She is wearing a tuxedo and a tophat. A cat lounged lazily on her tophat. She has a katana strapped to her side and she glanced around the city and every now and then would stop as if waiting for something.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:25 pm
Niede
Darkness falls upon the city. Once upon a time, New York was known as the City that never sleeps. The city was sleeping now, and the silence felt unnatural. The silence was broken by a 'tap, tap, tap' sound.
The sound was from a cane, a woman in her mid-twenties was walking on the sidewalk. She is wearing a tuxedo and a tophat. A cat lounged lazily on her tophat. She has a katana strapped to her side and she glanced around the city and every now and then would stop as if waiting for something.

(( emotion_kirakira Squeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I forgot all about this! I am so sorry. It's been crazy lately with the well, everything in real life. sweatdrop Ok. Let's get this party started.))

The sounds of the dead could be heard from a graveyard somewhere close to where she was.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:47 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede

(( emotion_kirakira Squeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I forgot all about this! I am so sorry. It's been crazy lately with the well, everything in real life. sweatdrop Ok. Let's get this party started.))

The sounds of the dead could be heard from a graveyard somewhere close to where she was.

Niede glanced in the direction of the sound then checked the time again. "I do have a tight schedule, my research demands my attention. You called for this meeting, being late is rude. Especially after I made the virus."
She shakes her head then reaches up the pet her cat. "I do need a pure human subject for my experiments. You will provide one."
((It's fine. Remember Niede is a villain here. =3 ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:17 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede

Niede glanced in the direction of the sound then checked the time again. "I do have a tight schedule, my research demands my attention. You called for this meeting, being late is rude. Especially after I made the virus."
She shakes her head then reaches up the pet her cat. "I do need a pure human subject for my experiments. You will provide one."

"I have a few people in mind." a woman spoke as she stepped out the door of a nearby building. "Pure humans are hard to come by now a days."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:01 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede

"I have a few people in mind." a woman spoke as she stepped out the door of a nearby building. "Pure humans are hard to come by now a days."

Niede let out a sigh as she heard the woman. "And here I thought we had a lovely working arrangement. Neither of us asks too many questions of the other, I don't care why you needed the zombies and I have my reasons that I don't care to explain." She shook her head the taps her fingers on her cane. "What do you want in exchange then?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:35 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede

Niede let out a sigh as she heard the woman. "And here I thought we had a lovely working arrangement. Neither of us asks too many questions of the other, I don't care why you needed the zombies and I have my reasons that I don't care to explain." She shook her head the taps her fingers on her cane. "What do you want in exchange then?"

"Oh nothing. You just keep providing me with vials of the virus." the woman spoke. "I have a few people unconscious in this building as well as a few of my best men you can use for your experimentations."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:13 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede

"Oh nothing. You just keep providing me with vials of the virus." the woman spoke. "I have a few people unconscious in this building as well as a few of my best men you can use for your experimentations."

Niede nods her head. "It's a deal then." She raises her hand and a cooler appears. "I had some ready just in case. I will have two of your men, one of each gender and they will pick out six of the unconscious ones. Three males and three females." She then leans on her cane to watch the woman. "I will return in a month's time to help you restock. You should have enough of the virus to last until then, barring any unforeseen problems."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:21 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede

Niede nods her head. "It's a deal then." She raises her hand and a cooler appears. "I had some ready just in case. I will have two of your men, one of each gender and they will pick out six of the unconscious ones. Three males and three females." She then leans on her cane to watch the woman. "I will return in a month's time to help you restock. You should have enough of the virus to last until then, barring any unforeseen problems."

"Perfect." The woman all but purred at the sight of the cooler. She went into the building and the two requested would soon walk out. The male carried two bodies over his shoulder while the female carried one in a fireman carry. The would set them out in front of Niede, then return inside to get more. While they were gone,she would get the feeling she was being watched.

"Thought Finley started tha zombie pandemic....." a voice spoke up from the shadows beside the building.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:06 pm
Clockwork Moirai
"Perfect." The woman all but purred at the sight of the cooler. She went into the building and the two requested would soon walk out. The male carried two bodies over his shoulder while the female carried one in a fireman carry. The would set them out in front of Niede, then return inside to get more. While they were gone,she would get the feeling she was being watched.

"Thought Finley started tha zombie pandemic....." a voice spoke up from the shadows beside the building.

Niede nodded her head and waited for them to bring her test subjects. She had big plans for them as well as for the two extras. Although the figure thought he was hidden, Niede could not only tell where he was but also what he said.
She found it strange that anyone would think that a single zombie could cause such a catastrophic event, and started from seemingly nothing as well. Transference of a virus by means of biting was the least effective way to spread it. So, there must have been more than one instance of an originator. She said nothing though and kept her mouth silent on the Ninja Turtle visitor. ((Yep, I'm assuming that's Raph. =p ))
Once all were ready she opened a portal, all of the test subjects as well as Niede vanishing to her home dimension. She points to the unconscious ones then to prepped medical beds. "Place them on the beds. Once you are done go through that door to the kitchen then to the living area. Pick out a room and tailor it to your liking. Once done, you can relax or eat." She said as pointing out the door to the kitchen area. "I will be working on the drones first, after they are finished you two will be augmented."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:15 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede nodded her head and waited for them to bring her test subjects. She had big plans for them as well as for the two extras. Although the figure thought he was hidden, Niede could not only tell where he was but also what he said.
She found it strange that anyone would think that a single zombie could cause such a catastrophic event, and started from seemingly nothing as well. Transference of a virus by means of biting was the least effective way to spread it. So, there must have been more than one instance of an originator. She said nothing though and kept her mouth silent on the Ninja Turtle visitor. ((Yep, I'm assuming that's Raph. =p ))
Once all were ready she opened a portal, all of the test subjects as well as Niede vanishing to her home dimension. She points to the unconscious ones then to prepped medical beds. "Place them on the beds. Once you are done go through that door to the kitchen then to the living area. Pick out a room and tailor it to your liking. Once done, you can relax or eat." She said as pointing out the door to the kitchen area. "I will be working on the drones first, after they are finished you two will be augmented."

((You would be correct))

The turtle watched her go before then making himself scarce before the military woman would see him.

Meanwhile, the two soldiers did as Niede told them, then saluted her and went to pick out a room and tailor, then relax.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:33 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

((You would be correct))

The turtle watched her go before then making himself scarce before the military woman would see him.

Meanwhile, the two soldiers did as Niede told them, then saluted her and went to pick out a room and tailor, then relax.

Niede watched as the pair left. They would find the kitchen well stocked with more than enough food, using fourth-dimensional folding they would find all manner of food from every country from premade to ingredients, some they would probably not recognize. As well as ways to cook the food and a large dining table should they wish to eat there.
The bedrooms started out as blank slates, with nothing but a computer to the side. They could change the rooms easily with the computers as it had tutorials to show every aspect of changing the rooms to fit what they wanted. It also had safety precautions to prevent them from accidentally injuring themselves.

Niede went to the first to be made into a drone and prepped herself by washing her hands and putting on gloves. "I had best get started or this will never get done."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:06 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

((You would be correct))

Niede watched as the pair left. They would find the kitchen well stocked with more than enough food, using fourth-dimensional folding they would find all manner of food from every country from premade to ingredients, some they would probably not recognize. As well as ways to cook the food and a large dining table should they wish to eat there.
The bedrooms started out as blank slates, with nothing but a computer to the side. They could change the rooms easily with the computers as it had tutorials to show every aspect of changing the rooms to fit what they wanted. It also had safety precautions to prevent them from accidentally injuring themselves.

Niede went to the first to be made into a drone and prepped herself by washing her hands and putting on gloves. "I had best get started or this will never get done."

The two soldiers would make themselves at home. Got cleaned up, found what they wanted to eat from the wonderful magical fridge, and then went to relax in the rooms they had found while Niede prepared to work on her drone.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:31 pm
Clockwork Moirai
The two soldiers would make themselves at home. Got cleaned up, found what they wanted to eat from the wonderful magical fridge, and then went to relax in the rooms they had found while Niede prepared to work on her drone.

Niede took her time working on the drones, it was not until the next day that she was finished. When she was she set them aside for now, they did not need to be awake yet, so she made sure they remained unconscious.
She called for the two others that had come along. "I will be giving you both a physical exam as well as finding out a few things to better help you in your upcoming tasks. Decide between yourselves who will go first. That person is to go behind the screen and undress before putting on a gown provided behind the screen." She then waited for them to decide and the person that was chosen to get ready.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:21 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede took her time working on the drones, it was not until the next day that she was finished. When she was she set them aside for now, they did not need to be awake yet, so she made sure they remained unconscious.
She called for the two others that had come along. "I will be giving you both a physical exam as well as finding out a few things to better help you in your upcoming tasks. Decide between yourselves who will go first. That person is to go behind the screen and undress before putting on a gown provided behind the screen." She then waited for them to decide and the person that was chosen to get ready.

They both nodded, then the female stepped up and went behind the curtin to change clothes.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:14 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

They both nodded, then the female stepped up and went behind the curtin to change clothes.

Niede took out a few forms as the woman was getting ready. The woman would find that the gowns were regular hospital gowns with cats and kittens printed on them.
When the woman came out Niede handed the forms to her. "These are important. The first one is a diagram of the human body, you are to put down what parts of your body you are unsatisfied with and the changes you would like." The question of the woman not having things she wanted to be changed did not even enter Niede's mind, everyone had things about their body they would like to be different.
"The second form is a ... wishlist of sorts if you had powers, what would you like sort of thing. The last one is family medical history. Just fill that one out as best as you can, it's okay if you leave blanks." She took out a palm-sized cylinder and pointed it at the woman. Niede pressed a button on the back and a hologram appeared of the woman the object also seemed to stick in midair. The hologram showed all the woman's vitals, Niede began looking at it and taking notes. "If you have any questions or concerns, you should voice them now."  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff