Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Archives
[CLOSED] Over the Rainbow (Congrats winner!) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bouquet of Diamonds

Fantastic Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 9:00 pm
Over the Rainbow: A Free Basket Raffle

OUR NATIONAL ANTHEM

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Starts: Now, like, right now.
Ends: Thursday, May 30th at 11:59 PM EST.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 9:01 pm
The Fam

Phoenix’s Feels
Phoenix Down wasn’t sure how or, really, when it happened, but they’d gone to bed one night and woke up to a pair of rainbow colored baskets nestled beside them. They hadn’t wished for children or settled down with anyone recently, but whoever the other parent was, they were clearly a Pixie.

Shocked (and terrified) as they were, a fever of parental love swiftly overtook them, and they nestled down next to them like a proud hen. Sure, they were Pixies, but they were their babies. No amount of force or fear would ever change that.

Phoenix Down is your very proud and very shy parent. For as long as you and your sibling have known them, they’ve preferred to be on their own and are pretty content with that. They love colors and flowers and birds, but can’t take loud noises, pranks, or crowds. Despite your obvious differences, you know you’re very loved by them and that they’ll always be there for you.

(For RP purposes, Phoenix Down prefers to be called “Ba” or “Baba” instead of mom/dad; They/Them/Their pronouns only.)

Fairy Ring is your younger sibling. Like Phoenix Down, they’re a little shy and not too fond of crowds, but feel right at home in nature. They do enjoy socializing more than Phoenix Down does, but are wary of getting too close to other Pixies out of fear of hurting Phoenix Down. They are, however, very curious about trying to figure out where Phoenix Down came from and why they don’t seem to talk about their family.

(Fairy Ring prefers they pronouns, but doesn’t mind being called she or he)

Bouquet of Diamonds

Fantastic Kitten

Bouquet of Diamonds

Fantastic Kitten

The Raffle

You’re entering for this lovely basket right here! (Click for full-size)

This is a free raffle, but with a “scavenger hunt” twist! Each line of the form (sans the username, basket name, and personality portions) counts as one entry into the raffle. The more you fill, the more chances you have to win!

> You may post and edit your form up until the raffle ends. Everyone’s tickets will be added up at the end and you’ll be given time to notify me of any mistakes but, once I officially close the thread and start tallying, you may not edit your post.
> You don’t need to fill out all of the scavenger hunt lines. You’ll still get one ticket for posting a form with just your username, the basket name, and the personality part filled.
> Please LINK everything if you can! (Or spoilers!)
> Users with one or no ponies get one extra ticket! (Even if you’re waiting on a custom or breeding! Please don’t exploit this!)
> There is no naming theme, but feel free to take inspiration from Phoenix Down and Fairy Ring!
> Don’t feel obligated to do family rp with me! If you win and you want to though, hit me up on Discord!

The Form

[align=center][b][i][color=#C80046]{[/color] [strike][color=#C80046]B[/color][color=#C80029]i[/color][color=#C80009]r[/color][color=#C81600]d[/color][color=#C83300]s[/color][/strike][color=#C74C00] [/color][color=#C86500]P[/color][color=#C87D00]i[/color][color=#C79700]x[/color][color=#C8B400]i[/color][color=#BAC800]e[/color][color=#9BC700]s[/color][color=#7EC800] [/color][color=#62C800]F[/color][color=#44C800]l[/color][color=#24C800]y[/color][color=#00C700] [/color][color=#00C824]O[/color][color=#00C844]v[/color][color=#00C861]e[/color][color=#00C87E]r[/color][color=#00C89B] [/color][color=#00C8BA]T[/color][color=#00B4C8]h[/color][color=#0097C8]e[/color][color=#007EC8] [/color][color=#0065C8]R[/color][color=#004CC7]a[/color][color=#0033C8]i[/color][color=#0016C8]n[/color][color=#0900C8]b[/color][color=#2800C7]o[/color][color=#4600C8]w[/color][color=#6200C8].[/color][color=#7F00C7].[/color][color=#9F00C8]. }[/color][/i][/b][/align]

[size=11][color=#000000][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Basket Name:[/b]
[b]Short Personality:[/b]
[b]Do you have 0-1 ponies?:[/b] [i][Yes or no][/i]

[b][ THE SCAVENGER HUNT ][/b]

[spoiler][b]1. Phoenix Down [i]loves[/i] birds! Go catch them a red one!:[/b]
[b]2. It’s never too early for Halloween! Find or make a picture of a spooky orange Jack-o-Lantern!:[/b]
[b]3. Anything edible made with a yellow fruit or vegetable!:[/b]
[b]4. Green’s the luckiest color, so find a four leaf clover!:[/b]
[b]5. Something borrowed, something blue! Find a bouquet with blue flowers!:[/b]
[b]6. Little ponies need lots of blankets to keep them warm, find one that’s indigo!:[/b]
[b]7. Monarch butterflies aren’t the only royals that flutter about! Find a picture of a Purple Emperor Butterfly!:[/b]
[b]8. Darkness can be scary, but also [i]really, really[/i] cute! Go find the cutest black baby animal you can think of!:[/b]
[b]9. White is what happens when you combine all of the colors of the rainbow together. [i]Cake[/i] is what happens when you have a party! Find a fancy cake with white icing! (Can have other colors; Must be [i]primarily[/i] white to count):[/b]
[b]10. What’s better than one rainbow? Two! Show off a picture of a double rainbow!:[/b]
[b]11. Everyone has a favorite color [i]and[/i] a favorite thing! Show me something you love that’s also your favorite color!:[/b]
[b]12. A song, any song, that’s got a color in it’s title! (Nope, no rainbows! A color or black or white):[/b]
[b]13. And, finally, the most rainbow gif you can find!:[/b][/color][/size][/spoiler]

Ticket List

Bouquet of Diamonds

Fantastic Kitten

Bouquet of Diamonds

Fantastic Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 9:02 pm
And we’re open for entries!  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 9:42 pm
{ Birds Pixies Fly Over The Rainbow... }

Username: Valdmir Talamore
Basket Name: Dreamy Quetzalcoatl
Short Personality: This little one loves colorful things! The like to play with tie dye and make rainbow baked goods. Peace Love and Playtime is what this little one is all about
Do you have 0-1 ponies?: [I am not a newbie I have many pones]

[ THE SCAVENGER HUNT ]

1. Phoenix Down loves birds! Go catch them a red one!: [X]
2. It’s never too early for Halloween! Find or make a picture of a spooky orange Jack-o-Lantern!:[X]
3. Anything edible made with a yellow fruit or vegetable!:[X]
4. Green’s the luckiest color, so find a four leaf clover!:[X]
5. Something borrowed, something blue! Find a bouquet with blue flowers!:[X]
6. Little ponies need lots of blankets to keep them warm, find one that’s indigo!:[X]
7. Monarch butterflies aren’t the only royals that flutter about! Find a picture of a Purple Emperor Butterfly!:[X]
8. Darkness can be scary, but also really, really cute! Go find the cutest black baby animal you can think of!:[X]
9. White is what happens when you combine all of the colors of the rainbow together. Cake is what happens when you have a party! Find a fancy cake with white icing! (Can have other colors; Must be primarily white to count):[X]
10. What’s better than one rainbow? Two! Show off a picture of a double rainbow!:[X]
11. Everyone has a favorite color and a favorite thing! Show me something you love that’s also your favorite color!:[My favorite color is blue here is a plush I have that is blue]
12. A song, any song, that’s got a color in it’s title! (Nope, no rainbows! A color or black or white):[Blue]
13. And, finally, the most rainbow gif you can find!:[X]

Valdmir Talamore
Crew

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 11:47 pm

Username: belloblossom
Basket Name: Iridescent Breeze
Short Personality: Despite their bold markings, Breeze is a gentle soul who strives to make their Baba and sibling happy. However, their does possess a curiosity for meeting others. While wary of other Pixies, they do wish to meet other ponies, if only on a one-on-one meeting for they've a dislike of crowds, big or small.
Do you have 0-1 ponies?: [Nope, I've got 2.]

[ THE SCAVENGER HUNT ]

1. Phoenix Down loves birds! Go catch them a red one!: Birb
2. It’s never too early for Halloween! Find or make a picture of a spooky orange Jack-o-Lantern!: Spoopy
3. Anything edible made with a yellow fruit or vegetable!: Yum!
4. Green’s the luckiest color, so find a four leaf clover!: Lucky!
5. Something borrowed, something blue! Find a bouquet with blue flowers!: Iris
6. Little ponies need lots of blankets to keep them warm, find one that’s indigo!: Fuzzy!
7. Monarch butterflies aren’t the only royals that flutter about! Find a picture of a Purple Emperor Butterfly!: Flutter Butter
8. Darkness can be scary, but also really, really cute! Go find the cutest black baby animal you can think of!: Floofer
9. White is what happens when you combine all of the colors of the rainbow together. Cake is what happens when you have a party! Find a fancy cake with white icing! (Can have other colors; Must be primarily white to count): Sweet!
10. What’s better than one rainbow? Two! Show off a picture of a double rainbow!: Much Rainbow. Very Color
11. Everyone has a favorite color and a favorite thing! Show me something you love that’s also your favorite color!: Penguin Love
12. A song, any song, that’s got a color in it’s title! (Nope, no rainbows! A color or black or white): Yellow
13. And, finally, the most rainbow gif you can find!: Rainbow Love

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 1:52 am

Username: Melomar
Basket Name: Sweet Elixir
Short Personality: As the elder sibling, this little one feels no special responsibility whatsoever. They seem like they're off in their own little world, and perhaps they really are halfway there. Luckily, they seem to have great instincts to keep them out of trouble and reflexes to save them when instinct fails. Or is it just pure dumb luck? If one can get their attention they can surprise with an astute or strongly opinionated answer. Attached with a great sense of affection, they always come back to visit Phoenix Down and Fairy Ring. It just may be that the visits come fewer and further between as Elixir grows. Only time may tell.
Do you have 0-1 ponies?: Yes, I have none.

[ THE SCAVENGER HUNT ]

1. Phoenix Down loves birds! Go catch them a red one!:
scarlet tanger
2. It’s never too early for Halloween! Find or make a picture of a spooky orange Jack-o-Lantern!: jack
3. Anything edible made with a yellow fruit or vegetable!: tempura fried bananas
4. Green’s the luckiest color, so find a four leaf clover!: clover
5. Something borrowed, something blue! Find a bouquet with blue flowers!: blue
6. Little ponies need lots of blankets to keep them warm, find one that’s indigo!: indigo dye blanket
7. Monarch butterflies aren’t the only royals that flutter about! Find a picture of a Purple Emperor Butterfly!: gorgeous
8. Darkness can be scary, but also really, really cute! Go find the cutest black baby animal you can think of!: kitteeeennn
9. White is what happens when you combine all of the colors of the rainbow together. Cake is what happens when you have a party! Find a fancy cake with white icing! (Can have other colors; Must be primarily white to count): cake
10. What’s better than one rainbow? Two! Show off a picture of a double rainbow!: double rainbow
11. Everyone has a favorite color and a favorite thing! Show me something you love that’s also your favorite color!: green ferret
12. A song, any song, that’s got a color in it’s title! (Nope, no rainbows! A color or black or white): Ivory and Irony
13. And, finally, the most rainbow gif you can find!: rainbow

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

bitsie spider
Crew

Deathly Demigod

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 5:01 am

Username: bitsie spider
Basket Name: Púca
Short Personality: Púca is a little mischievous, but usually tries to mean well. She'll run off here and there, doing her best to do what she sees as right... but that doesn't mean that is the case. She always tries to be there to take care of everything, thusly becoming overwhelmed by it all. That's when she leans on her Baba and Fairy Ring, and they always bring her back to a good place. After all is said and done, she goes back out to do it all over again.
Do you have 0-1 ponies?: No

[ THE SCAVENGER HUNT ]

1. Phoenix Down loves birds! Go catch them a red one!: Crimson Rosella
2. It’s never too early for Halloween! Find or make a picture of a spooky orange Jack-o-Lantern!: we're all mad here
3. Anything edible made with a yellow fruit or vegetable!: lemon bars
4. Green’s the luckiest color, so find a four leaf clover!: a shamrock of four leaves
5. Something borrowed, something blue! Find a bouquet with blue flowers!: red white and blue <3
6. Little ponies need lots of blankets to keep them warm, find one that’s indigo!: soft and warm
7. Monarch butterflies aren’t the only royals that flutter about! Find a picture of a Purple Emperor Butterfly!: flutter by
8. Darkness can be scary, but also really, really cute! Go find the cutest black baby animal you can think of!: d`awwwww!
9. White is what happens when you combine all of the colors of the rainbow together. Cake is what happens when you have a party! Find a fancy cake with white icing! (Can have other colors; Must be primarily white to count): buttons and flowers~
10. What’s better than one rainbow? Two! Show off a picture of a double rainbow!: i can't help it... it's so beautiful
11. Everyone has a favorite color and a favorite thing! Show me something you love that’s also your favorite color!: my Bubby <3
12. A song, any song, that’s got a color in it’s title! (Nope, no rainbows! A color or black or white): VersaEmerge: Paint It Black (Rolling Stones Cover)
13. And, finally, the most rainbow gif you can find!:

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 5:41 am
hide spoiler

Username: Reoakee
Basket Name: Dry Ether
Short Personality: Considerate. Dry Ether tends to act in ways that sooth the souls of those around them. If a pony seems cold they will bring a blanket. If a pony seems hungry then Dry Ether will bring them a snack or share part of their lunch with the hungry pony
Do you have 0-1 ponies?: [No I have way more than that]

[ THE SCAVENGER HUNT ]

1. Phoenix Down loves birds! Go catch them a red one!: Bird
2. It’s never too early for Halloween! Find or make a picture of a spooky orange Jack-o-Lantern!: oh my
3. Anything edible made with a yellow fruit or vegetable!: here here
4. Green’s the luckiest color, so find a four leaf clover!: one was found
5. Something borrowed, something blue! Find a bouquet with blue flowers!: oooo
6. Little ponies need lots of blankets to keep them warm, find one that’s indigo!: I need one of these
7. Monarch butterflies aren’t the only royals that flutter about! Find a picture of a Purple Emperor Butterfly!: aww
8. Darkness can be scary, but also really, really cute! Go find the cutest black baby animal you can think of!: little one
9. White is what happens when you combine all of the colors of the rainbow together. Cake is what happens when you have a party! Find a fancy cake with white icing! (Can have other colors; Must be primarily white to count): mmmm
10. What’s better than one rainbow? Two! Show off a picture of a double rainbow!: I think this counts?
11. Everyone has a favorite color and a favorite thing! Show me something you love that’s also your favorite color!: .. I despise this question. I don't have a single color i have a range.
12. A song, any song, that’s got a color in it’s title! (Nope, no rainbows! A color or black or white): Mr. Blue Sky - Electric Light Orchestra (1977)
13. And, finally, the most rainbow gif you can find!: please don't hate me for this

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

purrrplekitty

Shy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 9:48 am

Username: purrrplekitty
Basket Name: Nixie
Short Personality: Nixie is very shy when meeting new people, she doesn't talk much. But she gets very exited when she sees rainbows, flowers and butterflies.
Do you have 0-1 ponies?: [Yes 1]

[ THE SCAVENGER HUNT ]

1. Phoenix Down loves birds! Go catch them a red one!: Red Bird
2. It’s never too early for Halloween! Find or make a picture of a spooky orange Jack-o-Lantern!:JackoLantern
3. Anything edible made with a yellow fruit or vegetable!:Yellow Fruit
4. Green’s the luckiest color, so find a four leaf clover!:4Leaf Clover
5. Something borrowed, something blue! Find a bouquet with blue flowers!:BouquetBlueFlowers
6. Little ponies need lots of blankets to keep them warm, find one that’s indigo!:IndigoHorseBlanket
7. Monarch butterflies aren’t the only royals that flutter about! Find a picture of a Purple Emperor Butterfly!:PurpleEmperorButterfly
8. Darkness can be scary, but also really, really cute! Go find the cutest black baby animal you can think of!:CutBlackBabyAnimal
9. White is what happens when you combine all of the colors of the rainbow together. Cake is what happens when you have a party! Find a fancy cake with white icing! (Can have other colors; Must be primarily white to count):FancyCakeWhiteIcing
10. What’s better than one rainbow? Two! Show off a picture of a double rainbow!:DoubleRainbow
11. Everyone has a favorite color and a favorite thing! Show me something you love that’s also your favorite color!:MyTiffanyHasMyFavoriteColorPink
12. A song, any song, that’s got a color in it’s title! (Nope, no rainbows! A color or black or white):I'mBlue
13. And, finally, the most rainbow gif you can find!:Rainbow

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 12:38 pm

Username: xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Basket Name: Vivid Rainbow
Short Personality: Shy, but curious. Willing to meet new ponies, but very hesitant to open up.
Do you have 0-1 ponies?: no

[ THE SCAVENGER HUNT ]

1. Phoenix Down loves birds! Go catch them a red one!: xxx
2. It’s never too early for Halloween! Find or make a picture of a spooky orange Jack-o-Lantern!: xxx
3. Anything edible made with a yellow fruit or vegetable!: xxx
4. Green’s the luckiest color, so find a four leaf clover!: xxx
5. Something borrowed, something blue! Find a bouquet with blue flowers!: xxx
6. Little ponies need lots of blankets to keep them warm, find one that’s indigo!: xxx
7. Monarch butterflies aren’t the only royals that flutter about! Find a picture of a Purple Emperor Butterfly!: xxx
8. Darkness can be scary, but also really, really cute! Go find the cutest black baby animal you can think of!: xxx
9. White is what happens when you combine all of the colors of the rainbow together. Cake is what happens when you have a party! Find a fancy cake with white icing! (Can have other colors; Must be primarily white to count): xxx
10. What’s better than one rainbow? Two! Show off a picture of a double rainbow!: xxx
11. Everyone has a favorite color and a favorite thing! Show me something you love that’s also your favorite color!: xxx
12. A song, any song, that’s got a color in it’s title! (Nope, no rainbows! A color or black or white): xxx
13. And, finally, the most rainbow gif you can find!: xxx

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 1:03 pm

Username:Cheyriddle4
Basket Name: Nymphs Delight
Short Personality: Nymph is very energetic and socialable. They have never met a stranger or is what others call a social butterfly. Nymph can be a little mischievious at times but hides it.
Do you have 0-1 ponies?: I have more than that.

[ THE SCAVENGER HUNT ]

1. Phoenix Down loves birds! Go catch them a red one!: Red Tailed hawk
2. It’s never too early for Halloween! Find or make a picture of a spooky orange Jack-o-Lantern!:Cool one
3. Anything edible made with a yellow fruit or vegetable!:Thai pineapple fried rice
4. Green’s the luckiest color, so find a four leaf clover!:Clover
5. Something borrowed, something blue! Find a bouquet with blue flowers!:Pastel
6. Little ponies need lots of blankets to keep them warm, find one that’s indigo!:Blanket
7. Monarch butterflies aren’t the only royals that flutter about! Find a picture of a Purple Emperor Butterfly!:Pretty
8. Darkness can be scary, but also really, really cute! Go find the cutest black baby animal you can think of!:Mini pony
9. White is what happens when you combine all of the colors of the rainbow together. Cake is what happens when you have a party! Find a fancy cake with white icing! (Can have other colors; Must be primarily white to count):Cake!
10. What’s better than one rainbow? Two! Show off a picture of a double rainbow!:Rainbows!
11. Everyone has a favorite color and a favorite thing! Show me something you love that’s also your favorite color!:Amythest
12. A song, any song, that’s got a color in it’s title! (Nope, no rainbows! A color or black or white):Greensleeves
13. And, finally, the most rainbow gif you can find!:Gif

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 5:43 pm

Username: Niyaru Delacroix
Basket Name: Lunar Rainbow
Short Personality: Laid-back, knowledgeable, loving and dependent
Do you have 0-1 ponies?:no

[ THE SCAVENGER HUNT ]

1. Phoenix Down loves birds! Go catch them a red one!: birdie
2. It’s never too early for Halloween! Find or make a picture of a spooky orange Jack-o-Lantern!: pumpkin
3. Anything edible made with a yellow fruit or vegetable!: fruit salad
4. Green’s the luckiest color, so find a four leaf clover!: clover
5. Something borrowed, something blue! Find a bouquet with blue flowers!: x
6. Little ponies need lots of blankets to keep them warm, find one that’s indigo!:fancy
7. Monarch butterflies aren’t the only royals that flutter about! Find a picture of a Purple Emperor Butterfly!: x
8. Darkness can be scary, but also really, really cute! Go find the cutest black baby animal you can think of!: baby bat
9. White is what happens when you combine all of the colors of the rainbow together. Cake is what happens when you have a party! Find a fancy cake with white icing! (Can have other colors; Must be primarily white to count):fancy
10. What’s better than one rainbow? Two! Show off a picture of a double rainbow!:duo
11. Everyone has a favorite color and a favorite thing! Show me something you love that’s also your favorite color!: pink
12. A song, any song, that’s got a color in it’s title! (Nope, no rainbows! A color or black or white): purple rain
13. And, finally, the most rainbow gif you can find!:woah super rainbow

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Bouquet of Diamonds

Fantastic Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 8:59 pm
>>> This ends 24 hours from now! <<<