Welcome to Gaia! ::

KitKatz Anonymous

Back to Guilds

This is a mixture between role-playing and a place to vent..depending on what you need or want. 

Tags: roleplaying, enjoyable, open, active 

Reply KitKatz Anonymous
Nerdy/Knight~ Private Roleplay Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What format of roleplay do you want to use?
  * or ~ for actions; and " " for speaking
  basic sentence structure
  pictograms XD
View Results

NerdyC0llegeG1rl
Captain

Dapper Shopper

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:03 pm
arrow Alrighty Dray, this is where we will have our roleplay. Below I will post my character sheet, and I'll send you a copy of the format so you can post yours when you're ready. I want to keep this as professional as possible, to get me back in the writing spirit. I'll give you an example of the format...nothing drastic I promise.

* or ~ For Actions
" " For Speaking

arrow Example:

*She walked forward quickly*
"Where am I going?"

If you want to do another format let me know, but I want it to be consistent, so it looks good when you read back through it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:20 pm
Character Sheet
Image (picture or avi screen shot)
Name
Specialties
Dislikes
Weapons
Country of Origin
Favorite Food
Favorite Drink
Short Bio (more than 2 sentences)

NerdyC0llegeG1rl
Captain

Dapper Shopper

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250

NerdyC0llegeG1rl
Captain

Dapper Shopper

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Magda Jordyn
Species: Siren
Specialties: breathe underwater, water healing, fish communication, singing, hypno-control
Dislikes: dumb people, the cold, boats
Weapons: Triton, pole based weapons
Country of Origin: Atlantis
Favorite Food: french fries
Favorite Drink: jasmine tea
Short Bio: During her coming of age ceremony, Magda's parents were killed by her uncle and she was forced from her home, then the ocean itself. To return home, she must find pearls that fell to Earth from the stars, thus opening a portal back to Atlantis.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:18 pm
User Image

Name: Seras
Species: siren
Specialties: singing voice
Dislikes: boats and sharks
Weapons: twin fans (pic 2) and singing voice
Country of Origin: japan
Favorite Food: peperment anything
Favorite Drink: coffee
Short Bio: too old to be pampered as a young princess Seras left her home of
Japan and traveled the deep ocean on her own to find a new home to call her own  

Dravinknight
Vice Captain

Married Wolf

3,325 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100

NerdyC0llegeG1rl
Captain

Dapper Shopper

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:24 pm
Setting:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:15 pm
-it was mid summer, the ocean was warm, and the sun was setting, Seras decided to take a dive in the waves. She was near the north island of New Zealand. She knew there would be no people around being sunset. After hours of swimming around she decided to watch the stars dance around the moon on some rocks. She hummed as she dazed off into daydream watching the moon-  

Dravinknight
Vice Captain

Married Wolf

3,325 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100

NerdyC0llegeG1rl
Captain

Dapper Shopper

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:32 am
Dravinknight

-Magda swam for the shore line as fast as she could,trying to loose the group of tracking eels behind her, once she was out of the water she would be safe again. Above the surface of the water, she could see the gold of the setting sun, and urged herself faster, there were much more dangerous things in the sea after nightfall-  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:45 am
-a few little fishies joined Seras up at the shore line to watch the sun set. Being alone to her thought she thought of the travels shed have to go all alone- "Damn getting old sucks!" -she thought out loud as a the little fish splashed along agreeing with her as best as they could. Only the "smarter" fish/mamals could use words to speak back to Seras and she was alright with that. She kept tp herself most the time so having a few animals talk back to her was nice when she wanted some company-  

Dravinknight
Vice Captain

Married Wolf

3,325 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100

NerdyC0llegeG1rl
Captain

Dapper Shopper

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:06 pm
Dravinknight

-Magda reached the shoreline and crawled up as far out of the water as she could, waiting for the painful process of the change to take place. It never got any easier, no matter how many times she did it. Her tail cracked and broke as it began to separate into two human legs. She screamed once and when the change was complete, she took off running down the beach, tripping every so often. Not far ahead, she could see something in the water and feared it was one of her uncle's lackeys scouting for her-  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:55 pm
-as the moon filled the sky with light, Seras heared the scream of an unknown mamal, thinking it was just a fish in the sea she didnt think anything of it. Her tail flipped in the water, as she watched the ripples in the water she looked over at the land and saw the standing person and slipped into the water just enough to hide her tail-  

Dravinknight
Vice Captain

Married Wolf

3,325 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100

NerdyC0llegeG1rl
Captain

Dapper Shopper

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:10 pm
Dravinknight

-Without waiting for the person to try anything, Magda began throwing rocks and small shrubs from the shore- "Stay away from me! I'll--I'll hurt you! I have a weapon, I'm not afraid to use it!"
-She screamed at the silhouetted person. She refused to be taken to her uncle for judgment-  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:59 pm
"Hey that hurt!! Stop throwing rocks at me! Who are you?!" -Seras yelled back skipping a rock back about 6x- "What do mean?!" -diving into the water swimming closer so she doesnt have to yell-  

Dravinknight
Vice Captain

Married Wolf

3,325 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100

NerdyC0llegeG1rl
Captain

Dapper Shopper

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:03 pm
Dravinknight

-Magda stumbled over herself to get away as the figure approached in the water. Her muscles still screamed from the change and did not want to work properly- "Please! I don't want any trouble! Just leave me alone, you don't have to do this!" -She was practically in tears now-  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:26 pm
-her curiosity got the better of her and almost beached herself to get a good look at the girl crying on the beach. Seras kept her tail hidden in the water just in case the woman she was speak to was one of those pouchers who would kill her for sport- "Ma'am what are you talking about? I'm just here swimming and watching the stars and moon. Are you in trouble? Is someone after you? Do you need help?!!" -worry began to set in and Seras began to think how she could help the woman with no worry of herself and started to swim as close as she could, even if that meant her tail would begin to show up above the water-  

Dravinknight
Vice Captain

Married Wolf

3,325 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
KitKatz Anonymous

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash