Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Archives
▷ Camp Reindeer - Rudolph is up! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Four Seasons
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Colored by Nymphiea | All are using the Reindeer set from the Animal Crossing Morph
Ends: When it ends!

tab These Reindeer are all siblings. That's right, you heard me. It's utter chaos. Bred in three separate litters, their family has always been big. Unfortunately, after the addition of the most recent litter, the children seem to have stopped getting along.

tab Their family has competed in sled racing for years, but it seems the youngest is not cut for it! Rudolph, the smallest and youngest (last in their litter to be born). They've been teased by some of their siblings and babied by others. The divide is clear, as some of the siblings are angry at the others for their teasing. Racing has been in their family for generations, but with this divide the kids no longer work well competitively! They're too stressed!

tab So their parents have sent them to Camp Reindeer to learn to get along. It is here you'll also compete to take one home! Every reindeer has a different game attached! Some will be quick and easy, others require thought! There's something for everyone!

tab Each game will be up for a set amount of time. Some will be up until a winner is RNG'd. Some will be open 24 hours. Keep an eye out!

Rules:
      • Anyone can enter. This game is for everyone but Nymphiea, who colored the prizes. It's heart breaking but true.
      • The entry should be done by you and you alone. Plagiarism will result in immediate grey listing.
      • You can only win one deer for yourself. Only one! BUT, you can win a deer for someone else. This applies to ONLY RNG/chance games. Anything RP based cannot be proxied for.
      • Do not use a mule. One entry per person. If we discover you're using a mule we will have to take further action.
      • Be a good sport. Don't whine if you don't win and don't guilt-trip winners.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:20 pm
WON!

Colored by Nymphiea | Not at full size, this is just a preview image
Ends: When we have a winner

tab Donner wants a race. They are the first game up and want you to RNG 1-100. Whoever gets a 33 will take home Donner! You may roll as many times as you'd like! When you receive a 33, quote Nymphiea to get Donner's official uncert!

Rules:
      • Anyone can enter. This game is for everyone but Nymphiea.
      • The entry should be done by you and you alone. Plagiarism will result in immediate grey listing.
      • Do not use a mule. One entry per person. If we discover you're using a mule we will have to take further action.

My Four Seasons
Crew

My Four Seasons
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:20 pm
Won!
Ends: Jan 12th, 10:30 pm EST

tab Comet feels.... pretty bad about how they've treated Rudolph these past few years. In fact, they want to apologize. The thing is, no one knows Comet is great at haiku's. Comet wants to write Rudolph a haiku! It can be about anything, but it's written directly for their red-horned sibling!

tab Write a simple haiku. In 24 hours I'll RNG from those who entered for the Comet winner! Don't stress out -- it can be as simple or elaborate as you'd like!

Rules:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:21 pm
Won!
Ends: Jan 13th, 10:30pm EST

tab Prancer was always sympathetic towards Rudolph. Really, they're just here to help the others get over themselves (they won't admit it though). They want to find something funny for their siblings to bond over, so why don't you help them?

tab Post a link to a YouTube video you think is funny! At the end we'll RNG a winner!

Rules:

My Four Seasons
Crew

My Four Seasons
Crew

Won!
Ends: When the number is guessed

tab Cupid has been assigned a game to learn how to synchronize with their siblings. They're having a hard time, though. Will you step in? Cupid is thinking of a number, and it's your job to guess what it is! You may guess once an hour (60 mins from your last post). You must guess a number from 1-100. Nym will quote you when you get the number Cupid is thinking of!

Rules:

Won!
Ends: Jan 17th, 7:00 pm EST

tab Dasher isn't good at compliments or acknowledging they like someone. So guess what you're going to do? Teach them how to appreciate someone! All you need to do is post a compliment about the person above you! If you're the first poster for the game, post about the shop or something within it! The last poster will get a compliment from Nym!

tab At the end I'll RNG out of everyone who posted in the game (except Nymphiea!)

Rules:

My Four Seasons
Crew

My Four Seasons
Crew

Won!
Ends: Jan 22nd, 7:00 pm EST

tab Dancer likes the spotlight. In fact, they'd like to tell you about themselves! What does Dancer have to say?

tab Tell me what Dancer is like! Tell me their personality in any way you see fit; images, descriptive text, music, etc. I will select my favorite at the end of the game!

Rules:

Won
Ends: Jan 29th, 7:00 pm EST

tab Blitzen wants to play an elimination game! All you have to do is post you're entering in the game. At the end date, I'll put everyone on a list and begin RNGing. The goal is to be the last person standing. If you're RNGed, you're out! The last person will take Blitzen home!

Rules:

My Four Seasons
Crew

My Four Seasons
Crew

Won
Ends: When we get a winner

tab Vixen wants to feel wanted. So you're going to do a numbers game for them! I will a number. Your goal is to correctly guess if the next roll will be higher or lower than the previous one. Those who guess incorrectly will be removed from the game until there is only one person left.

Rules:
      • You may proxy. You may proxy for one other person, and only one.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:22 pm
Ends: When we get a winner

tab Because Nymphiea regrets coloring Rudolph because she wished she could keep them, we're going to play a scavenger hunt game. Everyone gets to suffer. Somewhere in either the main-thread or guild is Rudolph's image (which can be seen in this post above). It is your job to find them. When you do, post in this game thread with the link to your find. The first person who finds them can take them home.

Rules:
      • Anyone can enter. This game is for everyone but Nymphiea, who is hiding the pony.
      • You may proxy. You may proxy for one other person, and only one.
      • You may gift away Rudolph. Just tell me who you're gifting to first.

My Four Seasons
Crew

X Moon Fighter X generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 93!

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:47 pm
RUN WITH ME  
MiddyGlow generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 36!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:47 pm
ninja  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PeterPan_da144 generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 73!

PeterPan_da144

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:48 pm
blorp  
Abeno Seimei rolled 1 100-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-100)
Aaaa  

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
MiddyGlow generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 77!

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

Bleep  
▶ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items