Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Super confused! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bassili

2,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:26 pm
Hi, Im Bassili and am rather new here, just trying to understand little things at a time since gaia is so overwhelming. Mainly cuirous about how t get the blue coins  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:49 pm
Bassili
Hi, Im Bassili and am rather new here, just trying to understand little things at a time since gaia is so overwhelming. Mainly cuirous about how t get the blue coins

User Image
Hmmm which blue coins, platinum?
Um, I'm having weird inception tabs open up when I try to click the platinum info page to link to it. XD;

I believe that new accounts start off in platinum. Just in case, you can switch between gold and platinum currencies from the account settings page. They're used for the same things, 1 platinum = 10 million gold, so platinum just cuts out some zeros.
But, you tend to make more of that 'currency' per day when you're in the platinum system. As in, platinum usually has a higher payout per activity per day. Pretty much everything you do gets you platinum. Post in the forums, collect the daily chance carts from the landing pages, etc.
If you are indeed asking about platinum, I can suggest more activities (I'm sure others will too).

Buuut, the cash coin is kind of blue green, so I'm wondering if you're asking about that. XD;
Gaia Cash is the premium currency of the site, bought with real money. You can also do some free activities to earn some cash.
Here are some things that you can complete to get cash. Watch out, some ask for credit cards. Just don;t do those ones.
Also, some announcements on the Bulletin Board section of the home page will have a little candy icon in the top right. Click the announcement and scroll down to the pink button ( I thiiink it says redeem? Not sure. XD; I don't have any to check). Sometimes they give 1 or 2 Gaia cash and it does eventually add up. > <

Edit; Just wanna add that Gaia is overwhelming! You're definitely not alone in feeling that way. Once you get used to it all, it seems simple. Attacking it all a little bit at a time is a great idea

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Bassili

2,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:06 pm
sdrawkcab
Bassili

User Image
Hmmm which blue coins, platinum?
Um, I'm having weird inception tabs open up when I try to click the platinum info page to link to it. XD;

I believe that new accounts start off in platinum. Just in case, you can switch between gold and platinum currencies from the account settings page. They're used for the same things, 1 platinum = 10 million gold, so platinum just cuts out some zeros.
But, you tend to make more of that 'currency' per day when you're in the platinum system. As in, platinum usually has a higher payout per activity per day. Pretty much everything you do gets you platinum. Post in the forums, collect the daily chance carts from the landing pages, etc.
If you are indeed asking about platinum, I can suggest more activities (I'm sure others will too).

Buuut, the cash coin is kind of blue green, so I'm wondering if you're asking about that. XD;
Gaia Cash is the premium currency of the site, bought with real money. You can also do some free activities to earn some cash.
Here are some things that you can complete to get cash. Watch out, some ask for credit cards. Just don;t do those ones.
Also, some announcements on the Bulletin Board section of the home page will have a little candy icon in the top right. Click the announcement and scroll down to the pink button ( I thiiink it says redeem? Not sure. XD; I don't have any to check). Sometimes they give 1 or 2 Gaia cash and it does eventually add up. > <

Edit; Just wanna add that Gaia is overwhelming! You're definitely not alone in feeling that way. Once you get used to it all, it seems simple. Attacking it all a little bit at a time is a great idea

Oh thanks so much? That was actually really helpful! I’m going to try those things now smile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:13 am
Bassili

Hi there Bassili! Welcome and feel free to add me as a friend smile  

Emmett Khan

Friendly Guildsman

16,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:13 am
Bassili

Hi there and welcome! Always wonderful to meet a new Gaian.
Gaia can be super overwhelming for new people, but rest assure that you are among friends who will gladly help you figure everything out ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:30 am
I'm pretty new too, but everyone here is super smart at the site and give really good advice!

My opinion is if you have the time, just play some Jigsaw puzzles in the Games tab, that helped me rack up some platinum that I could use on the marketplace!  

Tieve Lannis

Ghost Spook

5,050 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Super Fan 250
  • One Down 100

Tyrus Cassius McQueen

Generous Citizen

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:54 am
Bassili

Hello! Welcome to the NSTG and see you around cool  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:12 pm
Bassili

Oh thanks so much? That was actually really helpful! I’m going to try those things now smile

Here are some things you can do each day to get items/platinum/gold.
The game that many people play to earn gold is Lake Kindred. Here's a mini blurb about it. And the "gold galore" guide that's linked has suggestions for how to start at the bottom and work your way up to earning tons of gold. c:

Also XD; I just want to say that the pink button says "Claim Reward!" not redeem like I'd said. And that there's 5gc available from the announcements added today. They'll stay for a few days, but they get pushed down the list as new ones get added. So you'd have to collect them before they disappear off the list. c:

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Emmett Khan

Friendly Guildsman

16,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:05 pm
Create a thread in the Chatterbox forum and spam it for platinum every day until you only get 1 platinum per post. Wait until tommorow and repeat. After a while you should have a lot of platinum. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:19 pm
Bassili

Hey, I'm a newbie too. Maybe we can be friends.  

Conradin Camden

Falcona Stark

Fashionable Hunter

13,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:31 pm
Hi! Welcome to the guild! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:43 pm
Bassili

I know U R no longer a newbie, but here R a couple of links that might be helpful, if U don't already know about them... GRANTS It shows iten grands... some R no longer active, but a lot R...

CASH On this 1 U go down 2 where it says
Daily Treat Home
Daily 1 ┃ Daily Treat My Gaia
Daily 1 ┃ Daily Treat Market
Daily 1 ┃ Daily Treat Forum
Daily 1 ┃ Daily Treat World
Daily 1 ┃ Daily Treat Games
Hope this helps Someone....

BTW Nice 2 meet U & glad U joined us here at User Image  

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250

Yuwen Xun

Friendly Genius

16,150 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:44 pm
Welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:25 am
Welcome to the NSTG, Bassili!  

Nureddin Zengi

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:29 am
Bassili

Welcome! cheese_whine

The Eternal Emperor, Verner Von Richthofen has given you a gift for joining the NSTG Guild! cheese_whine  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff