Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hello :) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll for fun.
  Yay gold!
View Results

The(Sic)nessWithin

Feral Duck

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:16 pm
Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself smile My name is Becky. I joined in 2005 but the last time I was on regularly was 2010. I've been back pretty strong for about a week trying to get used to all the new things haha. I have so many good memories here and I'm ready to make some more smile I'm 25 now. Married and have an almost 1 year old. Crazy how time flies! I like artsy/crafty stuff, birds, video games, outdoor stuff, books, etc. Basically all my old friends here have quit Gaia so would be nice to make some new ones 😊  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:30 pm
Welcome to the guild! Oh gosh, time does fly fast. I joined in 2005 too  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

Falcona Stark

Fashionable Hunter

13,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:49 am
Hi! Welcome to the Guild! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:53 am
The(Sic)nessWithin
Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself smile My name is Becky. I joined in 2005 but the last time I was on regularly was 2010. I've been back pretty strong for about a week trying to get used to all the new things haha. I have so many good memories here and I'm ready to make some more smile I'm 25 now. Married and have an almost 1 year old. Crazy how time flies! I like artsy/crafty stuff, birds, video games, outdoor stuff, books, etc. Basically all my old friends here have quit Gaia so would be nice to make some new ones 😊

Hi there Becky! Welcome and feel free to add me as a friend smile  

Emmett Khan

Friendly Guildsman

16,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

The(Sic)nessWithin

Feral Duck

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:56 am
Thanks y'all smile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:01 am
The(Sic)nessWithin

Hello! Welcome to the NSTG and see you around cool  

Tyrus Cassius McQueen

Generous Citizen

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:03 am
The(Sic)nessWithin

Welcome! cheese_whine

The Eternal Emperor, Verner Von Richthofen has given you a gift for joining the NSTG Guild! cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:28 am
Verner Von Richthofen
The(Sic)nessWithin

Welcome! cheese_whine

The Eternal Emperor, Verner Von Richthofen has given you a gift for joining the NSTG Guild! cheese_whine
Aw thank you so much smile very kind of you  

The(Sic)nessWithin

Feral Duck

Larsa Shepard

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:37 am
The(Sic)nessWithin

Hi and welcome! I'm new too. You have an almost 1 year old? Congrats on becoming a Mom.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:35 am
Larsa Shepard
The(Sic)nessWithin
Yes biggrin he'll turn 1 on the 24th. Thank you! He's pretty great haha.

Hi and welcome! I'm new too. You have an almost 1 year old? Congrats on becoming a Mom.

The(Sic)nessWithin

Feral Duck

Tem Borjigin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:52 pm
Welcome to the guild. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:13 am
The(Sic)nessWithin
Verner Von Richthofen
The(Sic)nessWithin

Welcome! cheese_whine

Aw thank you so much smile very kind of you

You're welcome! cheese_whine  

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Conradin Camden

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:18 pm
The(Sic)nessWithin

Hey, I'm a newbie too. Maybe we can be friends.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:20 pm
Conradin Camden
The(Sic)nessWithin

For sure biggrin welcome!  

The(Sic)nessWithin

Feral Duck

Conradin Camden

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:21 pm
The(Sic)nessWithin
Conradin Camden
The(Sic)nessWithin

For sure biggrin welcome!

Thanks! smile  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas